Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (322619 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Medley(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
kaysy:
Sequel to the above subject matter, Prospective corps member can post issues here, lets try and assist them. Thanks.

Hello,
A friend of mine checked his jamb status to affirm if his jamb reg. No. And name were correct, but to his chagrin, he saw the reply that 'he has not been admitted', even though jamb sent his admission letter to his department.

What line of action should he take? Won't this affect him from being mobilized for batch B, cos he missed A?
Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Medley(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
styno22:
If u see no admission offered, it means u ve not collect ur admission letter from jamb office. Just go to any jamb office close to u with ur admission number and tell them u need to collect ur admission letter, it nomally takes two weeks to receive it and it depends on how u pressure them, they may ask u to pay some amount

your premise is false. A friend was sent his jamb admission letter and yet his jamb reg NO. Is showing no admission given yet.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Medley(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
KeriBaby:

Are u sure about this?
what he wrote is a big lie
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Medley(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
DTOBS:
@op! Please kindly make it known that not everybody need the regularization. Only those that do not have their jamb admission letters plus those that gained admission through pre degree without collecting jamb admission letter yet are the ones that needs this exercise most.
All schools have done a minimum level of regularization for their PCMs using their jamb reg no with the admission letter.
Thanks....

October agbe gbogbo Wa ooooooo

what about a situation where one has an admission letter already sent to him, and was not admitted through pre-degree,and yet his status on jamb portal is 'no admission given', should he do a regularization.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by DTOBS(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Medley:

what about a situation where one has an admission letter already sent to him, and was not admitted through pre-degree,and yet his status on jamb portal is 'no admission given', should he do a regularization.
The admission letter u got was for the admission through pre degree not frm jamb dt's y u re seen no admission as ur status...
In this case,u need to contact ur skul asap if the regularization hasn't been done for u for u to do it. But in most cases (at least for my sch,OAU) predite will be asked to come for it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Plz if anyone is posting any issue here, kindly post it with the affected JAMB Registration Number, so i can check and know what to tell u. Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by hisprinceship: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kaysy just to be very clear

I was offered admission in School A and. School B but I proceeded to schB and now I'm done and needed to print my Jamb Admission Letter, lo and behold schA was what was there. Have done the neccessary rejection process paid for a change to be effected since 3months now thru my admission officer but it has not been effected still. Do I anything to fear for B15 mobilization?

Regards
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
hisprinceship:
Kaysy just to be very clear

I was offered admission in School A and. School B but I proceeded to schB and now I'm done and needed to print my Jamb Admission Letter, lo and behold schA was what was there. Have done the neccessary rejection process paid for a change to be effected since 3months now thru my admission officer but it has not been effected still. Do I anything to fear for B15 mobilization?
Note: SchA = Benson Idahosa University
SchB= University of Port Harcourt
Both same courses
05705582GF

Regards
I don't think u will have a problem cos ur reg number is valid
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by hisprinceship: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
kaysy:

Thanks a Lot
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by dafoly: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
@kaysay pls help to confirm dis num 05122342AF
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mistersle3m(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Op pls I need to be sure...... I have my JAMB admission letter already but when I visit the site to regularize I get "no admission yet". I got admission as a DE tho
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ade23ola(f): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pls am a student of abu, I paid for d jamb Dey just sent me my jamb regularization no from sch. But d school made a mistake in my registration no. Instead of u10gs1139 dey wrote u10lg1139. I went to the cafe to activate d number. And dey sent me congratulation, u av b offered admission to study geography which is d course I study in sch. Pls hop d mistak dey mad in my reg no for d sch won't affect me.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Medley(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
DTOBS:

The admission letter u got was for the admission through pre degree not frm jamb dt's y u re seen no admission as ur status...
In this case,u need to contact ur skul asap if the regularization hasn't been done for u for u to do it. But in most cases (at least for my sch,OAU) predite will be asked to come for it.

the person in question, didn't do pedegree. Would same process apply?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by DTOBS(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Medley:

the person in question, didn't do pedegree. Would same process apply?
Yes asap
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by youngestb14: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2015
@kaysy gudmorning pls I need ur help abt mysister jamb regularization.the pproblem is we try to regularize yestdayon d jamb portal,we cudnt because d boxes to fill in ur data can't be edited.plsssssssss help cos she z getting frustrated d more after missin out on batch A15.dis is her jamb num 15177018GH obioha blessing.thanks sir
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
youngestb14:
@kaysy gudmorning pls I need ur help abt mysister jamb regularization.the pproblem is we try to regularize yestdayon d jamb portal,we cudnt because d boxes to fill in ur data can't be edited.plsssssssss help cos she z getting frustrated d more after missin out on batch A15.dis is her jamb num 15177018GH obioha blessing.thanks sir
Yes, they can't be edited, all u need do is complete the rest, thumprint then submit. after then u can print ur admission letter.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chommyAngela: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
hi everybody, pls! Pple dat are having problem of regisration number not found in jamb website. Has anybdy
solve it in there school?if yes,share how u do it with us.thx!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by undergoals: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
@kays
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by youngestb14: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
kaysy:

Yes, they can't be edited, all u need do is complete the rest, thumprint then submit. after then u can print ur admission letter.
we tried bt cudnt fill any cos everything can't b edited sir
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mop4: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Is it a must one print out is admission letter?

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kingsley3218(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
05596184BF and it says "no admission offered yet"....and I used it 4 mobilization in my department. Now I went for regularization and Jamb says they have stopped d process for now,though my school hasn't officially notified us but I'm just doing this so I don't miss out,wat are my chances @ kaysy
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
undergoals:
@kaysy.. is it a must to do the thumb printing and bio metric stuff? Or does it depend on the year the person did jamb? Or can you pls check if this jamb no: 83130305GC, 2008ume, need the thumbprinting and biometric stuff..
Biometric FingerPrint is compulsory

kingsley3218:
05596184BF and it says "no admission offered yet"....and I used it 4 mobilization in my department. Now I went for regularization and Jamb says they have stopped d process for now,though my school hasn't officially notified us but I'm just doing this so I don't miss out,wat are my chances @ kaysy
Regularization is compulsory for you.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Hargbo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
freegaza:
I checked my admission status on JAMB website and it said No admission offered.... I went to my school to complain and they told me they will place the list of all those with JAMB problem.... They placed the list yesterday and asked all those whose name appear to pay 4600 for regularizations but my name was not on the list and my admission status is still no admission offered will this affect me during registration?
you ve to go back to ur school so dt dey send ur name with dose pplr to Jamb its too late, it happened to me to, I had to fight the woman in charge of our mobilization before she include my name, nau am through with the valdation
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Hargbo(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
styno22:
If u see no admission offered, it means u ve not collect ur admission letter from jamb office. Just go to any jamb office close to u with ur admission number and tell them u need to collect ur admission letter, it nomally takes two weeks to receive it and it depends on how u pressure them, they may ask u to pay some amount
shoro niyen, dts for pple dt are newly admitted, Nysc does nt work dt way. The school have to generate a new Jamb number for u with ur name and school details on it which will cost a token. Then ur school will nau give u dt Jamb number which u will take to Jamb website for validation, its dre u will put ur passport, DOB, address and thumb printing. Its dt jamb no the school will send to nysc. Its from there Nysc will now confirm ur details from Jamb to make sure u re authentic and if ur details are nt found on Jamb website, den NYSC will nt mobilise u, dts y u will see some pple, dre name will appear in the skul list bt it won't appear on the senate list....

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by adakoleagbenu: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Good evening all. Can any1 help my friend check? 92871628FJ
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kingsley3218(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
kaysy:

Biometric FingerPrint is compulsory

Regularization is compulsory for you.
but if I go through this process hope the jamb reg no won't be changed against the one used for the mobilization process and also I heard jamb has stopped d regularization process for now,how true??
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ecclesiastes(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
The Graduation list released by my school contains a wrong registration number. I am a prospective batch b, please, will this affect me in any way. I am confuse, i need response asap
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kingsley3218(m): 1:44am On Aug 12, 2015
DTOBS:
@op! Please kindly make it known that not everybody need the regularization. Only those that do not have their jamb admission letters plus those that gained admission through pre degree without collecting jamb admission letter yet are the ones that needs this exercise most.
All schools have done a minimum level of regularization for their PCMs using their jamb reg no with the admission letter.
Thanks....

October agbe gbogbo Wa ooooooo
oga,I don't really understand you,are u trying to say most schools have carried our regularization processes without our knowledge with the registration numbers used in writing the jamb exams Cos I don't knw y my skul is still silent on this issue when many of us admission status are yet to be updated.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 5:00am On Aug 12, 2015
kaysy:

Hello Kaysy, I paid 5k regularization in February but my school omitted some of our names. We went back and reconciled it on June 30 but uptill now, they have not generated our reg no. Can I go to Abuja and get the number myself with the Teller?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by DTOBS(m): 5:38am On Aug 12, 2015
kingsley3218:
oga,I don't really understand you,are u trying to say most schools have carried our regularization processes without our knowledge with the registration numbers used in writing the jamb exams Cos I don't knw y my skul is still silent on this issue when many of us admission status are yet to be updated.
Do u have ur jamb admission letter? Hope u re not a predite? Hope u didn't change ur institution at the point of post utme. If all the answers to the questions above re yesses,then u don't have a problem...but for you to be 100% sure,take a walk into your school admission office and they will tell you your school position on the matter. Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kimnahnah2: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2015
Hello sir!!regNo 93220422BG was given to me .. But on jamb site was saying No not found.. Ave alrdy fill the no mobilization form... Please I need your help
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kingsley3218(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2015
DTOBS:

Do u have ur jamb admission letter? Hope u re not a predite? Hope u didn't change ur institution at the point of post utme. If all the answers to the questions above re yesses,then u don't have a problem...but for you to be 100% sure,take a walk into your school admission office and they will tell you your school position on the matter. Thanks
I'm yet to print mine,though I could do it manually,but the problem is my status on jamb site says "sorry no admission given yet" I was granted admission through supplementary and not pre degree...I didn't change my institution as both my 1st and 2nd choice are the same school. Thing is,wen I went to my admission office in skul,they said all cases from 2010 shld be referred 2 jamb office since its online,that was way back in march.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.