Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (328636 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:17am On Feb 02
I need help on Change of name in Jamb HQ Abuja. this is for a married person.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 5:47pm On Feb 02
OkwaIfugo:
I need help on Change of name in Jamb HQ Abuja. this is for a married person.

Go to the JAMB office at Abuja...
Tell them you want to change your name. Fill the form for correction of data and pay.
I learned that its N2,500. I don't know about today.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 5:52pm On Feb 02
Kreddy:

.I did but was declined **due to nysc syndrome** this is the response I got

I thought you mentioned that your school is yet to process your second semester results. That means NYSC should not have your records.

Did you go to an accredited NIN enrollment center?
If not, go to an accredited center. It's a common thing that people do. After this, change your details on JAMB too to match with what's on your NIN (new age) before your school submits your details to NYSC
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mytrugistslog: 5:27pm On Feb 03
SamuelLoch:

Go to the JAMB office at Abuja...
Tell them you want to change your name. Fill the form for correction of data and pay.
I learned that its N2,500. I don't know about today.

Hello. I'm in Lagos. How can this be done. And the requirements too.

Also, how long will the new name reflect

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 6:06pm On Feb 03
mytrugistslog:

Hello. I'm in Lagos. How can this be done. And the requirements too.

Also, how long will the new name reflect

Hi,
Go to any accredited JAMB center/café.
Tell them you want to correct your details. They will give you a form to fill, and most likely draft the sworn affidavit for you. If you're in an institution already, there's a copy you need to submit at the admissions office at your school.

You can also use the DIY method. I don't know if it's still available.
Visit the JAMB portal and navigate to correction of data... https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/correction.htm
Enter your profile details. A transaction ID will be generated. Proceed to pay the fees.
Fill the form presented carefully. Follow the process thoroughly and download the document when you're done.
If you have an admission, submit a copy on campus, if you don't, just wait for JAMB to update it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mytrugistslog: 6:44pm On Feb 03
SamuelLoch:

Hi,
Go to any accredited JAMB center/café.
Tell them you want to correct your details. They will give you a form to fill, and most likely draft the sworn affidavit for you. If you're in an institution already, there's a copy you need to submit at the admissions office at your school.

You can also use the DIY method. I don't know if it's still available.
Visit the JAMB portal and navigate to correction of data... https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/correction.htm
Enter your profile details. A transaction ID will be generated. Proceed to pay the fees.
Fill the form presented carefully. Follow the process thoroughly and download the document when you're done.
If you have an admission, submit a copy on campus, if you don't, just wait for JAMB to update it.

I'm a graduate already.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 6:53pm On Feb 03
mytrugistslog:

I'm a graduate already.

Ooops! Awaiting NYSC?
Have you checked your details on the JAMB matriculation list? Check to see if it's there and if it's correct.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mytrugistslog: 10:36pm On Feb 03
SamuelLoch:

Ooops! Awaiting NYSC?
Have you checked your details on the JAMB matriculation list? Check to see if it's there and if it's correct.

Yes, it is there. For my middle name, I used only the first letter.

But in my statement of result, I used the full.

It seems that will give some issues
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 11:19pm On Feb 03
mytrugistslog:

Yes, it is there. For my middle name, I used only the first letter.

But in my statement of result, I used the full.

It seems that will give some issues

Okay. You have to act fast before your school submits your name for NYSC. NYSC does not support abbreviation of names. If you manage to enter camp, the chance of NYSC disturbing you towards the end of NYSC is near 100%.
NYSC supports changing the rearrangement of your names easily, but it will stress you if you want to remove or add a name.
E.g. John Hussain Aminu can easily be changed to Hussain John Aminu or whatever rearrangement.

John Hussain to Hussain John Aminu will stress you.
So, work on it now before NYSC comes knocking. If you can't apply online, go to a JAMB center.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mytrugistslog: 10:52pm On Feb 05
SamuelLoch:

Okay. You have to act fast before your school submits your name for NYSC. NYSC does not support abbreviation of names. If you manage to enter camp, the chance of NYSC disturbing you towards the end of NYSC is near 100%.
NYSC supports changing the rearrangement of your names easily, but it will stress you if you want to remove or add a name.
E.g. John Hussain Aminu can easily be changed to Hussain John Aminu or whatever rearrangement.

John Hussain to Hussain John Aminu will stress you.
So, work on it now before NYSC comes knocking. If you can't apply online, go to a JAMB center.

Say, the name on my nin and statement of result is Mark David Solomon.

But the name on Jamb is Mark David S.

So I want to change the S to Solomon on Jamb. I couldn't create an account on nysc portal, and I'm hoping to do all it takes before stream 2 in April
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 1:03am On Feb 06
mytrugistslog:

Say, the name on my nin and statement of result is Mark David Solomon.

But the name on Jamb is Mark David S.

So I want to change the S to Solomon on Jamb. I couldn't create an account on nysc portal, and I'm hoping to do all it takes before stream 2 in April

NYSC doesn't take abbreviations. You need to change it on JAMB. Visit the nearest accredited center to you or go to the JAMB office in your state.
Change of name doesn't take time like the admission regularization.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 6:20pm On Feb 17
I’m still here y’all, been busy but still approving your Jamb Regularization swiftly for a fee. Don’t let Jamb delay your NYSC. Hmu
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Omoshalewa04(f): 9:51pm On Mar 03
Hello, good evening.

I'm running a part-time BSC program, and we were instructed to go for regularization. I was admitted in April 2022, and when I went to register for the regularization, I told them that my admission year was 2022 and that is what I have on the print out. (2022 Jamb). However, upon returning to the school, my colleagues informed me that our session is 2021.

So pls, am I going to do the regularization again or is there anything that can be done to rectify it??

Thank you.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 12:13am On Mar 04
Omoshalewa04:
Hello, good evening.

I'm running a part-time BSC program, and we were instructed to go for regularization. I was admitted in April 2022, and when I went to register for the regularization, I told them that my admission year was 2022 and that is what I have on the print out. (2022 Jamb). However, upon returning to the school, my colleagues informed me that our session is 2021.

So pls, am I going to do the regularization again or is there anything that can be done to rectify it??

Thank you.

Did you fill out a form, submit it, and leave, or did you wait for the operator to submit your application in your presence?

If the operator did it in your presence, did you see your correct JAMB number and other information? If yes, I do not think you have anything to worry about. Your JAMB number is unique and carries the details of the year you took your JAMB.

If you are not far from the office where you applied, you can visit the place to confirm the status.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Postinor: 9:02pm On Mar 07
SamuelLoch:

It sounds like your school omitted your credentials for auto regularisation.
Check your JAMB portal if your O'level has been uploaded. If yes, go to your school's Admission Office.
They need to verify if they sent your name alongside others to JAMB for your matriculation. They may have to reupload. Then, you would go to JAMB for regularisation.

Last questions...
Are you sure you didn't decline the admission on caps?
Do you know any other student having this issue at your school?
good day sir, pls I want to do change of name on my jamb caps,I have already changed the name on my nin but when I went to jamb office they said I have to wait six months before changing the name on jamb caps
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Sinkara: 8:22am On Mar 13
SamuelLoch:

Did you fill out a form, submit it, and leave, or did you wait for the operator to submit your application in your presence?

If the operator did it in your presence, did you see your correct JAMB number and other information? If yes, I do not think you have anything to worry about. Your JAMB number is unique and carries the details of the year you took your JAMB.

If you are not far from the office where you applied, you can visit the place to confirm the status.
Hello
Good morning
I did my Jamb in 2015, I was given Computer Engineering admission on Jamb while the school OOU gave me Elect/Elect
Every other info is right, just the course
Do I need to do regularization??
The jamb is 2015
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 11:17am On Mar 13
Sinkara:

Hello
Good morning
I did my Jamb in 2015, I was given Computer Engineering admission on Jamb while the school OOU gave me Elect/Elect
Every other info is right, just the course
Do I need to do regularization??
The jamb is 2015

Hi,
Ordinarily, by your year of taking JAMB (2015) you would have to apply for JAMB regularisation.

I'm well informed that UTME's from 2017 sets till date don't have to do regularisation. Please, go to the JAMB state office located in the same state as your school to make it easier. OOU is in Ogun state right?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Sinkara: 8:14pm On Mar 13
SamuelLoch:

Hi,
Ordinarily, by your year of taking JAMB (2015) you would have to apply for JAMB regularisation.

I'm well informed that UTME's from 2017 sets till date don't have to do regularisation. Please, go to the JAMB state office located in the same state as your school to make it easier. OOU is in Ogun state right?

Yes
OOU is in Ogun state
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 12:20am On Mar 14
Sinkara:

Yes
OOU is in Ogun state

Okay. I'm not familiar with the JAMB office at Ogun State. I also don't know about the present fee. It was N5k before.

Budget N10k or more but I don't expect it to exceed N10k sha
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Deathstroke00(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19
Hello

The name on my school documents and NIN is Adam Umar Farouq

While BVN is Adamu Umar faruk

Hope it won't cause a problem in NYSC ? Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 10:03pm On Mar 19
Deathstroke00:
Hello

The name on my school documents and NIN is Adam Umar Farouq

While BVN is Adamu Umar faruk

Hope it won't cause a problem in NYSC ? Thanks

Unrelated... So, this is your name, right? Where did this username come from? grin

Back to your question...
NYSC has nothing to do with your BVN, for now.
Is your name at your school, JAMB and NIN, correct?
Are the names the same?

If yes, carry on. You have nothing to worry about.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Deathstroke00(m): 4:34am On Mar 20
SamuelLoch:

Unrelated... So, this is your name, right? Where did this username come from? grin

Back to your question...
NYWC has nothing to do with your BVN, for now.
Is your name at your school, JAMB and NIN, correct?
Are the names, the same?

If yes, carry on. You have nothing to worry about.

Thank you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Tlyon1: 5:40pm On Mar 21
Good evening pls is it composary someone who wrote jamb 2018 but the date of birth was wrong (last year makes the wrong age 30) graduated last year October ( but results got signed these year).
Can jamb regularization work out for her ?
What's the procedure if possible?

Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ihe0chi: 8:35pm On Mar 25
Hi, please I want to know if I can go ahead and register for NYSC, my name is in the Senate list but my jamb admission letter is bearing a different course from the one I studied in school, although both courses are under the same faculty. I wrote jamb in 2018
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:47am On Mar 27
Ihe0chi:
Hi, please I want to know if I can go ahead and register for NYSC, my name is in the Senate list but my jamb admission letter is bearing a different course from the one I studied in school, although both courses are under the same faculty. I wrote jamb in 2018

Hello,
Check the status on the links below.

1. Jamb matriculation list. You should see "congratulations" here
https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckMatriculationList

2. NYSC Senate list
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists.aspx

3. NYSC Graduation list
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/CheckInstitutionCoursesPCMs.aspx
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by KingOfC: 4:29pm On Mar 31
Please help me somebody.
My middle name is missing from my jamb and school details but is present in other documents like my NIN(meaning I have 3 names here), will this be a big issue regarding NYSC?
What can I do to solve it?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by KingOfC: 1:42am On Apr 02
Austyno500:
Good evening all..
Please I have a question. When I wrote my Jamb, I used two names my first and my last name. When I got admission it was my first name and last name also, then I tried everything possible to add my middle name and it was added and since then all my documents in school carried my middle name. Even my result also had the three name. I would Want to ask if there would be any problem during my Nysc because the Jamb carries my first and last name then my result carries first middle and last name.

Bro I have the same issue, how did you go about it?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tamaratonbra44: 7:13am On Apr 02
Goodday everyone

Please I really need guidance on this regularization matter, I just registered for it a week ago and I've already graduated though and I just noticed I made a mistake in my year of graduation it's 2022 on the portal but i graduated 2023. Please, does this affect the regularization? If it does how do I go about it

I really need help, thank you!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Postinor: 10:14pm On Apr 10
SamuelLoch:

The screenshot shows that your school has acknowledged that you submitted and they have approved your request. It must have been pushed to JAMBs state office to check and approve before HQ finally approves it.

I can see February 10th there... Just exercise a little patience.

Good luck and well done 👏
hii, pls if for instance the name on my school certificate and on my jamb caps are not desame, that is the first name,pls what is the solution towards registering for nysc, and now jamb no longer approves addition or removal of name

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 9:45am On Apr 17
Still approving your Jamb Regularization y’all. If you’re going for NYSC Batch A is over but if you want to meet up with Batch B in June hmu.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 11:52am On Apr 17
tamaratonbra44:
Goodday everyone

Please I really need guidance on this regularization matter, I just registered for it a week ago and I've already graduated though and I just noticed I made a mistake in my year of graduation it's 2022 on the portal but i graduated 2023. Please, does this affect the regularization? If it does how do I go about it

I really need help, thank you!

Hi,
The year is important, actually.
If they have the record from your school, it won't affect you (at the first stage).
The second stage concerns your school. At this point, your school can fix the error (if the operator detects it). Once it gies well here, you have less to worry about.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 11:55am On Apr 17
Postinor:
hii, pls if for instance the name on my school certificate and on my jamb caps are not desame, that is the first name,pls what is the solution towards registering for nysc, and now jamb no longer approves addition or removal of name

Not the same as in rearrangement or total difference?
Student name: Moses John Peter
A. Rearrangement
John Moses Peter

B. Omission
Moses John

C. Different Name
Or Moses Andrew

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.