Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title (1048 Views)

NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release / Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by Sweetlemon(f): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
I must confess I was one of the people that were scared that Osinbanjo was just used to lure Christians and SW voters and will be sidelined just like most other VPs once Buhari is sworn in. I feared he was just a mirage and used to impress the youths with his active youth participation during the elections. People like Saraki thought it would be business as usual when he disrespected Osinbanjo's summon thinking Buhari wouldn't mind. But what do we have today? I'm so moved to tears to see a working, effective, and well respected VP in Nigeria. With tears in my eyes I see him visiting other countries and treated like royalty there complete with his own self-appointed entourage. You can see the body language of Even Northern Governors when he visits their states. In fact, one could mistake him for the President himself. Can Saraki dare call him a mere commissioner anymore?

That brings me to something, is Buhari using the same method he used during his military days. History books made me understand that Idiagbon was more like the administrative head while Buhari did the ground work. Will Osinbanjo be doing the administrative (as the more intelligent and street smart person) work while Buhari does the clearing up (as the wiser and more experienced politician?) I think I like this arrangement which I believe will be best for Nigeria now.

WOW! I love Buhari even more now. God bless that man and all that concerns him.

Sai Baba!
Sai Nigeria!

16 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by Progress2468(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
G
Re: Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by Mogidi: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by eraly(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
I agree with you OP
Re: Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by IYADARA(f): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Long live the vp

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by Adeyinka12(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nice vp. I'm still waiting to fulfil your pledge .

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by achinaboy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
whatever style they wants to use, na their bizness ,all we want is for them to use Nigerian money the way it is supposed to

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by Sweetlemon(f): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
achinaboy:
whatever style they wants to use, na their bizness ,all we want is for them to use Nigerian money the way it is supposed to

I believe they will. Just give them a lil more time to clear up some mess.
Re: Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by olaboy33(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
perfect combo from jagaban there...........that man tinubu remains Nigeria's smartest politician......

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by Sweetlemon(f): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
olaboy33:
perfect combo from jagaban there...........that man tinubu remains Nigeria's smartest politician......

My mentor. One of my dreams is the write a book on Nigerian politics and have an intensive interview with him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
olaboy33:
don't let the wailing wailers catch; they are going to soak you up with their tears.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: Re-branding The Vice President Title by EdCure: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
God bless the Vice-president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. I so like and believe in this man.

Let's watch and hope he is given the deserved power to prove his worth.

God bless the Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Tension" As Buhari Appoints Obasanjo / There Is Nothing To Celebrate About Independence – Fayose / Biafrans In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.