Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (69348 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. / Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Heffalump(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
The ATM has an incurable millennium Virus that has eaten up the hard drive.!

1 Like

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Andyblaze: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Abayor7:

kindly type the message on the atm machine here. My screen is too small and the texts in the pic are tiny.
Thanks!

to make a withdrawal please solve for x

y=264^15/99xyz* 2n + 1 - (Pi + Phi)

Then Press Enter

Time Remaining : 0:29

1 Like

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Femistico(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
I"ll definitely wait for someone to solve it and collect d answer from him
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
This one na serious war ooooo

Abi dat ATM want make I starve to death ni ?
grin grin grin. Good question
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Happiness87(f): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE OP IS HIGH ON SHEKAU'S CUM
appears you have zero sense of humor

1 Like

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by iameugene(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Andyblaze makes fp shocked i must sing
Wo bobo shocked werey lobade tongue
To get this money we dey baling everynight and day cheesy
Wobobo shocked wo shocked werelobade oya shakiti bobo (••)
<>
_/\_

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Happiness87:
appears you have zero sense of humor

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Andyblaze: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
iameugene:
Andyblaze makes fp shocked i must sing Wo bobo shocked werey lobade tongue To get this money we dey baling everynight and day cheesy Wobobo shocked wo shocked werelobade oya shakiti bobo (••) <> _/\_
grin
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
I withdraw my card and take a walk. cheesy
I can't remember a single further math equation from secondary school it is when I am an adult I would be forced to remember to use my own money kwa? angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by deanoffaculty: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Daughterzion:
i go report u 2 am o. U think say mama chika no sabi maths?
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Abugab(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Should this be the case I will start putting my money in a giant kolo at home.
How can one work so hard to earn money and also work so hard to withdraw cum spend it?

1 Like

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Anolue53: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Very easy, i go spoil the ATM
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nickymezor:
grin grin grin. Good question
It's because I'm mathematically deficient cheesy
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by bigzic(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
This one is strrooong!!!
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by sonnie10: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sue the bank.
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Achilies(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
I will assassinate the Atm machine then go into the Bank hall and tell them there's no network in the Atm machine
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by awofe1: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Call d manager of dat bank to solve it first...
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by blakky97(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
deanoffaculty:
I no go dey use ATM again. I go dash my bank the money and I go dey do daily contribution with 'Mama Chika'. At the end of the month, mama Chika no fit tell me say make I solve maths before I collect money. grin grin grin grin
mama chika go pack all una money go jand.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Spybradd: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
winetapper:
i go just commot ma card go anoda atm go withdraw money dem de beg shit smell ;d

DEM OLODO Plc..

grin grin grin
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by modified(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oboy oooooo enough queue inside banks mhen
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by Femiskyrock: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Omo Na To they Use withdrawal Booklet Go Sure Pass
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by israelpalatoe(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thank God. It did not say I should input the answer. I will press enter and withdraw. Sharp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by ajepako(f): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Or an ATM that tells you: Before withdrawing: Write a 500 essay on what you need the money for!

Or : Write 500 words on why I should dispense.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by xilixr: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
The answer is too easy...this is differential xolanism. Just subtract the ammount you are. To withdraw from the ammount you would have withdrawn if you were bill gates. Dats x.
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by uswad: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
I will tell the bank manager to give my money .
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by TINCAN(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Na to break d screen afta i remove my card angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by DANDONdGreat(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'll be the first person to answer it and withdraw my money.

Thenyy I'll turn it to business:

If you want to withdraw your money. Come and meet me I will help u to answer the question or any question that the ATM machine may ask you. At the end we will share the money 70 30.

You willl collect 70. While I'll collect 30.
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by im0od(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
they should put a camera to see each persons reaction.
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by UncleJudax(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
winetapper:
i go just commot ma card go anoda atm go withdraw money dem de beg shit smell ;d
I believe he meant all ATMs. Read again!
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by rabbuy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
It asked me to solve for x without an answer space... So ill go ahead and just press enter
Many nigerians Will see this and freak out not noticing the essentials sometimes how detailed and observant you're may just be the test
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by jerrymej(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Trust Nigerians, they can smash that ATM.
Re: How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) by tefund(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
see calculus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.