Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 14 FINAL PART - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 14 FINAL PART (3896 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 14 FINAL PART by mrportable2: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

He was so amazing that even though I already knew I was supposed to ask him to go back to school, just after our first F**K session given what being caught could mean for us both, I still couldn’t bring myself to do that! I had to keep him within the bedroom all day to avoid him being noticed and for several hours we kept joggling from one F**K session to another!

Anyways, we still went on to pay good attention to the assignment before retiring for the night (I woke him up by 4am, and after a quickie led him back into the school in the cover of dark) and as anyone would always expect, his eventual submission was by far the best in the class! In fact, he made two paper-cloths; one for a male and another for a female! And as I marked and recorded scores for his work the following Tuesday, my Kittycat was flooded with my juices as images of the naughty process that led to the submissions in my hand vividly played in my head. We were indeed lucky we were never caught that very Saturday but what that hasn’t done was to stop us from another supposedly naughty meeting! Stanley is coming again this coming Saturday for a new ‘Cooking Assignment’ I had given his class yesterday! And yet again, he had selected me as his kitchen mentor, and on a day Chiamaka has chosen to travel home once again! What would follow, should absolutely be anyone’s guess!

***The End*** PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THE STORY

(1) (Reply)

Shadows On Waters / Children Of Eden: A Novel - Ebook [kindle, PDF] By Joey Graceffa / Where To Download Hadley Chase Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.