Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son (22087 Views)

Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by DankemzI(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Dragonking: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Evil women everywhere. SMH!!!
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Skiful4sin(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
He learnt it from his parent now them wan kill am yeye mama
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Hawlahscho(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
CR77:
cheesy Only dem get all dis curse

grin
I just reserved others
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by ishiamu(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
wisdomiskey:
d heart of WOMAN iz
desperately wicked cry

she didnt train ha son
well buh yet haz d ordacity
2 stab d boy for misbehaving

winnnch!
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Omotayor123(f): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pigin1:
stupid yoluba newspaper!!! A 23yr old gave birth to a 7yr son!!! When will these people learn accurate journalism like Director N, kalu.
You think it's impossible
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pigin1:
stupid yoluba newspaper!!! A 23yr old gave birth to a 7yr son!!! When will these people learn accurate journalism like Director N, kalu.
.............. What is dis one saying?! Wherever you are from, is it a strange news to you to hear a 16 years old girl giving birth? Different people for this Nairaland self.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Hawlahscho(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by DONSMITH123(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
good for her...wicked fool
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by obaival(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wait skibo! are u kiddin me
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pigin1:

What is with the tribalism? Have you not heard of girls giving birth at 15? or 18? what do you expect?

Silly you!
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by bigiyaro(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
dis is y am marryin a mentaly n spiritually matured woman. A matured woman will know dat at age 7 is wen u start mouldin a child carefully to adolecent.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by holyokoto(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pigin1:

She was impregnated when She was 15 then, I wonder who married her
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by sns1288: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pigin1:
Can't you use your brain? that means she gave birth at age of sixteen. Oponu Oshi
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Laycan(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nairalandi:
Wicked Generation!
U mean LAGOON pipu
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
PATHETIC.....
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by keandre: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
7yr old Nawa ooo,well i don't believe it
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by ibkgab001: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
I love law
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Pigin1: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
holyokoto:

She was impregnated when She was 15 then, I wonder who married her
That is the more reason we need out, we can't continue staying with people that give birth and marry at 15, 13, 12, 11 and even 9 like one president in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Pigin1: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
sns1288:

Can't you use your brain? that means she gave birth at age of sixteen. Oponu Oshi
That is the more reason we need
out, we can't continue staying
with people that give birth and
marry at 15, 13, 12, 11 and
even 9 like one president in
Nigeria!!!
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by steve308(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
that was beyond parenting control
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Pigin1: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
coolsix:

What is with the tribalism? Have you not heard of girls giving birth at 15? or 18? what do you expect?

Silly you!
That is the more reason we need
out, we can't continue staying
with people that give birth and
marry at 15, 13, 12, 11 and
even 9 like one president in
Nigeria!!!
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Pigin1: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
You think it's impossible
That is the more reason we need out, we can't continue staying with people that give birth and marry at 15, 13, 12, 11 and even 9 like one president in Nigeria!!!
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Aitee1: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:
Wow that's a bit harsh. A 7yr old boy doesn't really understand sex, perharps he was just being curious and wondering why that girl doesn't have a penis like he does. According to the famous psychologist Sigmund Freud, little girls generally wonder why they don't have a pen*is like boys this is known as "pen*is envy". Freud proposed that girls think they once had a pe*nis which was cut by their parents. Perhaps this boy's thought process is reversed, but no matter what he doesn't deserve getting stabbed and left to bleed to death.

This woman is wicked.

Bhahahahahahahha...reminds me of small cousins, girl and boy 5yrs and 3yrs respectively, they do everything together, play and the likes, so one day the girl wanted to pee the boy followed and when the girl squat to pee the boy always curious asked why she always squat to pee, the small girl ignored her cos she's always reserved but the boy had to bend and observe the sis doesn't have prick, the boy had to run to me to complain that the sis doesn't have a prick...lol, had to warn him not to follow the sis to pee else he won't get to watch his favourite cartoon channel.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Menace2Society(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pigin1:
Zombie alert!
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by YerYer: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aitee1:

Bhahahahahahahha...reminds me of small cousins, girl and boy 5yrs and 3yrs respectively, they do everything together, play and the likes, so one day the girl wanted to pee the boy followed and when the girl squat to pee the boy always curious asked why she always squat to pee, the small girl ignored her cos she's always reserved but the boy had to bend and observe the sis doesn't have prick, the boy had to run to me to complain that the sis doesn't have a prick...lol, had to warn him not to follow the sis to pee else he won't get to watch his favourite cartoon channel.

LOL, kids do the darndest things I tell ya
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Omotayor123(f): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pigin1:
It's happens Everywhere nowadays..
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Pigin1: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Menace2Society:
Zombie alert!
Menace2Society alert
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by NotNairalandi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Laycan:
U mean LAGOON pipu
bros wetin be ur own naah? U don the mark me abi?
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by shitshappen(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Wicked mother!

Untrained Son!

Stewpid family undecided

[size=25pt]What's my own with FTC sad [/size]

Classic!
How easy to judge others.

grin cool
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
She is 23 now and the child is 7; possibly she got pregnant at 15 and gave birth at 16. No mention of the father, so she is most likely a frustrated woman. Probably raped with the child as the result and transfer of anger to the child. She may also be suffering from mental illness because No sane I repeat SANE mother will do that to her son... WHAT THE SON WAS DOING MAY REMIND HER OF WHAT HAPPENED TO HER WHEN SHE WAS 15

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) / Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State / Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.