Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son (22090 Views)

Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by KemoSabe: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Who thinks the neighbours are satisfied with the befitting punishment?.... undecided
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by CR77(f): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yes
odinese:

Wow very beautiful... Mixed right?
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Hawlahscho(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
samadexy:
OYA come and sell ur FTC to me... How musch yhu want kollect I GO PAY YOU

I can't sell my birthright because of mere pottage soup cool
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Hawlahscho(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
wiseoneking:
Rotten perfect judge you are. QUICK TO JUDGE AND AT THE SAME TIME WORST THAN THE OFFENDER. Accused the mother, accused the son and accused also the family. You truly do not know the family or even the husband. The boy may be far better than your son, brother or nephew. I tell you, your life and family is probably worst than theirs. Well for the act committed by this woman, everybody should try to know how to manage his or her anger. Try the develope self control and patience in all you do. This act would have been prevented if the woman had learn the above. Many offenses people commits was as a result of poor anger management. Is high time couples, town unions, families, communities, and even schools to incorporate these to that curriculum and agenda.

Bro chill naw....

Na wu get d headache, na wu dey take procold

Oya, relax. Such can't happen in your family you know, so leave their mata alone.

But if you think such can happen in your family, quote me again or mention me.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Hawlahscho(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
shitshappen:
Classic! How easy to judge others.

So undecided
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by samadexy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thought you're not an FTC fan..... angry
You need 70 strokes of army koboko.. the type wey dey get 7branches and sub branches. grin grin grin grin
Hawlahscho:

I can't sell my birthright because of mere pottage soup cool
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by limamintruth: 1:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by justmenoni: 5:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Nawa ooo 23years old mother with a 7 year old son

Perhaps she doesn't want the child to go astray or made the same mistake that she made while she was 15...
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by galantjoe(m): 5:47am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=YerYer post=36599736]Wow that's a bit harsh. A 7yr old boy doesn't really understand sex, perhaps he was just being curious and wondering why that girl doesn't have a penis like he does. According to the famous psychologist Sigmund Freud, little girls generally wonder why they don't have a pen*is like boys; this is known as "pen*is envy". Freud proposed that girls think they once had a pe*nis which was chopped off by their parents. Perhaps this boy's thought process is reversed, but no matter what, he doesn't deserve being stabbed and left to bleed to death.

ur comment is best. u re very conversant with childhood pychology. everyone is a victim of this when they re kids. that snall boy does not know what he was doing. he was just inquistive as righty said. maybe they were not caught. it is part of child development process. be it known that anybody that does not pass through this will have sexuality disorder in his adulthood

1 Like

Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by YerYer: 6:01am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=galantjoe post=36619334][/quote]

So right about the swxual disorders in adulthood.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by fortunejum: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
DrayZee:
Chai!!! Where did such a young boy learn all dat s**t from? Sha d mama wicked o
How are you sure that the young boy did that? The mother did not caught him,rather she was acting on the info given to her my her neighbor. And may be the boy may have caught the mother having sex with the father and he (boy) decided to do the same with his sister.
However, the boy do not deserve such treatment from the mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) / Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State / 19-Year-Old Boy Who Kidnapped Traditional Ruler Arrested In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.