Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son (22088 Views)

Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Goovo(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pigin1:
stupid yoluba newspaper!!! A 23yr old gave birth to a 7yr son!!! When will these people learn accurate journalism like Director N, kalu.
meaning she gave birth at the age of 16
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by bummyla(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
"Williams said that the accused acted on her neighbour’s complaint that her 7-year-old son dragged her 5-year-old daughter inside
the room, removed her pants and touched her private part."

Women Who Do You People Listen To!!!!!?
http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by freecocoa(f): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Blaming your son for your failure as a parent.

This country needs to be educated.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Bbdot(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
bad boy wicked mother
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by jannymary(f): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
was dat d best corrective measure? For heavens sake

better d son dan d mother,,,,,,,,,,

lesser evil
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Menace2Society(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pigin1:
Menace2Society alert
free yourself!
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Lasese: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
End time
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by blakky97(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:
Wow that's a bit harsh. A 7yr old boy doesn't really understand sex, perharps he was just being curious and wondering why that girl doesn't have a penis like he does. According to the famous psychologist Sigmund Freud, little girls generally wonder why they don't have a pen*is like boys this is known as "pen*is envy". Freud proposed that girls think they once had a pe*nis which was cut off by their parents. Perhaps this boy's thought process is reversed, but no matter what, he doesn't deserve being stabbed and left to bleed to death.

This woman is wicked.
said what? he dont know what sex is yeah?

dont be so sure bro!

this is 2015.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by freecocoa(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aitee1:

Bhahahahahahahha...reminds me of small cousins, girl and boy 5yrs and 3yrs respectively, they do everything together, play and the likes, so one day the girl wanted to pee the boy followed and when the girl squat to pee the boy always curious asked why she always squat to pee, the small girl ignored her cos she's always reserved but the boy had to bend and observe the sis doesn't have prick, the boy had to run to me to complain that the sis doesn't have a prick...lol, had to warn him not to follow the sis to pee else he won't get to watch his favourite cartoon channel.
Don't you think it would've been better, you told him that's how it's meant to be, that a boy has what he has and a girl has what his sister has.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
She's a Jezebel.

Check ma signature
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by wiseoneking: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Wicked mother!

Untrained Son!

Stewpid family undecided

[size=25pt]What's my own with FTC sad [/size]

grin cool
Rotten perfect judge you are. QUICK TO JUDGE AND AT THE SAME TIME WORST THAN THE OFFENDER. Accused the mother, accused the son and accused also the family. You truly do not know the family or even the husband. The boy may be far better than your son, brother or nephew. I tell you, your life and family is probably worst than theirs. Well for the act committed by this woman, everybody should try to know how to manage his or her anger. Try the develope self control and patience in all you do. This act would have been prevented if the woman had learn the above. Many offenses people commits was as a result of poor anger management. Is high time couples, town unions, families, communities, and even schools to incorporate these to that curriculum and agenda.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yes, I support training a child very well on this sexuality thing, too many kids poking their hands into their mates privates these days, too many grown men doing wicked things, fvcking about because they don't have any strict foundation that they are not meant to abuse girls, neices or nephews or family members. It starts from childhood and these boys should be trained and berated as strictly as girls are.

But I don't support how she went about it just to correct the boy, even though being extreme is sometimes necessary. But NOT that kind of discipline. Some fathers hardly beat kids unlike moms , but funny enough, we fear them a hundred times more than moms. She should not have corrected him in that manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by freecocoahubby(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by spill(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
I pity the poor boy
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pigin1:
stupid yoluba newspaper!!! A 23yr old gave birth to a 7yr son!!! When will these people learn accurate journalism like Director N, kalu.
cld hv possibly given birth at 16.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Princephelar(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
https://instagram.com/p/54WLSCJcwy/

Pls like dis video on my instagram page and tag your friends to like it too
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by femolala001(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nawao!! Just to remove pant lasan na him cause all this trouble. What if the boy come insert him joystick, wetin for happen??
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Klare(f): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:
Wow that's a bit harsh. A 7yr old boy doesn't really understand sex, perhaps he was just being curious and wondering why that girl doesn't have a penis like he does. According to the famous psychologist Sigmund Freud, little girls generally wonder why they don't have a pen*is like boys this is known as "pen*is envy". Freud proposed that girls think they once had a pe*nis which was cut off by their parents. Perhaps this boy's thought process is reversed, but no matter what, he doesn't deserve being stabbed and left to bleed to death.

This woman is wicked.

When u see a psychologist u know one!!!

#psychologist#
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by amor4ce(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
tobimillar:
She is 23 now and the child is 7; possibly she got pregnant at 15 and gave birth at 16. No mention of the father, so she is most likely a frustrated woman. Probably raped with the child as the result and transfer of anger to the child. She may also be suffering from mental illness because No sane I repeat SANE mother will do that to her son... she

Krystalxxx:
Yes, I support training a child very well on this sexuality thing, too many kids poking their hands into their mates privates these days, too many grown men doing wicked things, fvcking about because they don't have any strict foundation that they are not meant to abuse girls, neices or nephews or family members. It starts from childhood and these boys should be trained and berated as strictly as girls are.

But I don't support how she went about it just to correct the boy, even though being extreme is sometimes necessary. But NOT that kind of discipline. Some fathers hardly beat kids unlike moms , but funny enough, we fear them a hundred times more than moms. She should not have corrected him in that manner.

The above are, in my opinion, the best comments on this thread while most or all of the others seem well short of critical awareness/mindfulness.
We don't yet know her background, like if she was raped or the father denied the pregnancy or if she was sexually abused when younger or if her child had been reported for same more than once or if any of her female relatives and or friends had been sexually abused. It could also be a combination of any of these. I think she should not be jailed but see a shrink.

1 Like

Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by sonnie10: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is what happens when babies give birth to babies. Where are the DSS people when you need them?
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by mranova(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
I am sure the boy learnt the lesson taught. He won't attempt pulling down pants unlawfully or attempt rape in the future.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Anolue53: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
The woman is not trained
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by odinese(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
CR77:
Wicked generation cry
Sorry, i love viewing ur profile whenever I see the name cr7...who is that little girl pls? she is too cute.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by CR77(f): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
My daughter.
odinese:

Sorry, i love viewing ur profile whenever I see the name cr7...who is that little girl pls? she is too cute.
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by dacuteguy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
I dont understand women of this day's women i know are d one who love their kids most but it seems things are changing, atleast d boy nd girl are stil litle u can coret dem. Spare d rod and spoil d child not spare d knife and spoil d child. haba
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by favourmic(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pigin1:

I reason with you bro
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
amor4ce:

The above are, in my opinion, the best comments on this thread while most or all of the others seem well short of critical awareness/mindfulness.
We don't yet know her background, like if she was raped or the father denied the pregnancy or if she was sexually abused when younger or if her child had been reported for same more than once or if any of her female relatives and or friends ihad been sexually abused. It could also be a combination of any of these. I think she should not be jailed but see a shrink.

Thank u sir...I JUST FIGURED THAT WHAT THE SON WAS DOING MAY REMIND HER OF WHAT HAPPENED TO HER WHEN SHE WAS 15
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by samadexy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
OYA come and sell ur FTC to me...
How musch yhu want kollect
I GO PAY YOU
Hawlahscho:
Wicked mother!

Untrained Son!

Stewpid family undecided

[size=25pt]What's my own with FTC sad [/size]

grin cool
Re: Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son by odinese(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
CR77:
My daughter.
Wow very beautiful... Mixed right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) / Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State / Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.