Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage (15386 Views)

Arrested Judges: Ogungbeje Sues Buhari, AGF, DSS Others For N50bn / Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration / Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Notice me lawyer
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by DankemzI(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by klem93(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Joblessness... thats what i call this one
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Definitely this a PDP Propaganda..... I smell conspiracy!

1 Like

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by freedom96: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
U go chop slap lawyer
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by doctokwus: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
I do bliv with time,fuel prices will self regulate
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by ajoskele(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by donholy28(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
jobless lawyer way no fit get case...creating his own case
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Billygee2u: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
gen gen
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by kurtCobain(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
As a lawyer, you should know how impossible it is for u to win a case against the government
Well...PDP might be his sponsor.
Ride on Baba!
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by ifeoluwasegun(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
That's a good activist in action, I love that, but I guess it won't be attended to as requested.

Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Cyriloha(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The dullard wants to tour the world and snap pictures you attention seeking lawyer

hahahaha taking sefiizzz. ......lol after that now will probe

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Ybnm4life(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Where were you doing the fuel subsidy removal?
For your mind you want to sue a whole General. You are just a bloody civilian. Go park well jhor na attention you dey find...
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by AprokoMan: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
I hope Akingbolu is not an Igbo man too? so Yoruba haters can eat themselves now

3 Likes

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by ojnnaco(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lolxxxx.. Funny charge and bail lawyer trying as much as possible to make his name known ...
I will advise him to use his small change to feed his poor family to avoid starvation
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Cyriloha(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
donholy28:
jobless lawyer way no fit get case...creating his own case

well I will be say anything before you probe me
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by simplemyk: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
greats thanks to GEJ for approval of freedom of speech n complain in 9ja
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by magabounce(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
[size=25pt]S.K
Roachi.
Spiff..
We.ed
Tramol
The list is endless
[/size]
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by AprokoMan: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
[s]
Addicted2Succes:
Definitely this a PDP Propaganda..... I smell conspiracy!
[/s]

With a Yoruba man, right? honestly, ur an idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kabir Akingbolu gives the law profession in Nigeria a bad name.

While, i do agree that every Citizen has the right to seek a redress in Court, over any issue they feel strongly about, i also feel it is within the powers of the Court to throw out such frivolous suit. Which in essence is trying to make a mockery of our judicial system.

So where has Kabir Akingbolu been all this 16 Years of PDP rule? or why did he not sue the Petroleum Marketers who are like tin gods, and can create an artificial scarcity of petroleum products when they like? i don't know if he trying to be noticed, or simply sent by the PDP Agents of distraction.

But this case will be thrown out, and monetary compensation awarded to the Government by the Judge, against this clown wasting the Judiciary's time.

I have always wondered where there are always a Thousand Lawyers, standing under that tree in Ikeja by Area"F", Kabir Akingbolu has just answered that question for me today.

They are jobless and have too much time on their hands, Kabir Akingbolu is an idle mind and he needs to get a JOB.

Must everything be about PDP and APC before a citizen ask for good governance ? You sound so stuupid

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by pet4ril(f): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is serious
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by HungerBAD: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Must everything be about PDP and APC before a citizen ask for good governance ? You sound so stuupid

You sound so very intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by DesChyko: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
So where has Kabir Akingbolu been all this 16 Years of PDP rule? ..

Honestly, you and your cohorts have succeeded in making the first comments on threads an advertisment of pristine buffoonery.
What do you mean? The citizens have been suffering for years under bad leadership and someone does something to stem the usual tide and you're here criticizing his effort. What have YOU done yourself in relation to this scarcity that gives you the right to criticize his effort?
You call him jobless, yet you sound like one driven insane by hunger. Who really is jobless?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by olaolulazio(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Let them go on!!!
He's trying to solve d problems that zoologist created and God will see him through.

I know d topic was posted by a wailer and with time "doubters shall become believer".
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sharp lawyer!!! You just de find Relevance!!! Well done
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by adesegun121(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wetin dey worry all this charge and bail lawyer sef...

grin
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by atlwireles: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jonathan's mistake was to care about Nigerians, the ones that enjoyed petrol at the regulated price, were among those that insulted him the most. What we have today is the same situation during most of OBJ's regime, is called rationing. The sai chanters and the slaves of the almajiris have all lost their vocal cords

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by olaolulazio(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

He is supposed to be scared _shitless like a primitive jellyfish whose repulsive cluelessness is boundless.
Come again pls..
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Emmy0203: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Idiot
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by ONIjibit1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
M
Re: Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=AprokoMan post=36601569][s][/s]
Man up boy, I'm not here for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Should Explain Why He Failed To Attend May 29, June 12 Events – Shehu / Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Legal Action Against Oyo Assembly Over Anti-open Grazin / Osinbajo To Launch Africa's First Court Recording System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.