Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo (5596 Views)

Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective / Reps Summon Emefiele Over Dollar Deposits / Naira Rebounds In Parallel Market As Banks Reject Dollar Deposits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

Friendship, provide the press release from CBN. Avail us the date of this release, day of effect and how long. This is the appropriate way to effectively communicate. Otherwise you will be heating up the polity. I am sure you know better.

Stop spreading false news. Here is an email from my bank regarding the suspension of foreign currency lodgement into dom account.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Alxmyr(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

Learn to read and comprehend.

People talking about a supposed incident does not make it right. Where is the circular from CBN? The rumors have been rife prior to the 27/07 when I made that deposit.

A supposed policy of this magnitude barring customers from paying into their domiciliary accounts will have grave untoward effects. It can not suffice on hearsays. For Banks implementing such, it is at their discretion and not legal!

Very simple.
Go to the same bank tomorrow and deposit $500 and post the teller for all to see.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by jlinkd78(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

Learn to read and comprehend.

People talking about a supposed incident does not make it right. Where is the circular from CBN? The rumors have been rife prior to the 27/07 when I made that deposit.

A supposed policy of this magnitude barring customers from paying into their domiciliary accounts will have grave untoward effects. It can not suffice on hearsays. For Banks implementing such, it is at their discretion and not legal!
circular from cbn is same way Apc asked Pdp to produce Daura Apc membership card

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by jlinkd78(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Alxmyr:

Very simple.
Go to the same bank tomorrow and deposit $500 and post the teller for all to see.
Good, conscice, apt and matured reply to d Op. I advised this Op long ago
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Happiness87(f): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

Friendship, provide the press release from CBN. Avail us the date of this release, day of effect and how long. This is the appropriate way to effectively communicate. Otherwise you will be heating up the polity. I am sure you know better.
i watch on Tv, CBN said that they didn't order the banks to reject dollars but he agrees with their reasons for rejecting. if you were lucky to have made payments good, FCMB rejected mine on Monday

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Look at u dis big fart full, oloriburuku, oni sho ri re, e ti kpa omo ati oko yin,
Better go and fix urself wif a man
Which man in his right frame of mind would want to run with that overused donkey that has an IQ of rodent?

Let her remain in Balogun market and be selling her okrika cloth abeg - We can't afford to have another frustrated Nigerian man. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by betterABIAstate: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
This Op is really making a mockery of himself.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Rose2014: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Beremx:
I am not sure the protection seeker has ever made dollar deposits in his entire life so he knows nothing about what happens in reality. Na copy and paste be im own.

Mtscheeew!

Trademark of APC e-rats: they start insulting u once u present them with facts.smh

Since u deposit dollars often, Why not counter him by posting the receipt of a recent dollar deposit you made.

Shameless people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by jlinkd78(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kuraino:
OP everybody on nairaland know barcanista did not take his brain along when porting to the jegudujera party called P.D.Pig bar his attack dogs/ally so don't burst his bubble let him continue to fool his dogs likewise the fool who believe any trash he typed on this forum
u and d Op shd rather hide una faces in shame
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by eph12(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

Don't know about western union transfers. Payments into domiciliary accounts are still allowed as proven by the teller snapshot.
Hope you know that there's no date on this your picture?
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

Zoom into the stamp, you will see 27 Jul 2015

Go back to the news headline. It started on 30th July, not 27th.

Stop faking It bro, keep it real.
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by realborn(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Happiness87:
i watch on Tv, CBN said that they didn't order the banks to reject dollars but he agrees with their reasons for rejecting. if you were lucky to have made payments good, FCMB rejected mine on Monday

Thanks for the clarification. My precise stance. It is not a statutory mandatory directive for Banks to reject Dollar deposits into domiciliary accounts. The CBN has turned the other way and allowed Banks to use their discretion. Hence some Banks may be receiving while some may be rejecting. It is therefore not appropriate for my friend on the other thread to generalize. This is the basis for starting this thread.

Cheers.
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by realborn(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
eph12:

Hope you know that there's no date on this your picture?

Choi, you no dey see date, 27 July 2015 for stamp? Lolol

Blindness is indeed a disease of the mind and not the eyes. When you are used to opposing the truth, you see nothing even with eyes wide open! wink
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Happiness87(f): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

Thanks for the clarification. My precise stance. It is not a statutory mandatory directive for Banks to reject Dollar deposits into domiciliary accounts. The CBN has turned the other way and allowed Banks to use their discretion. Hence some Banks may be receiving while some may be rejecting. It is therefore not appropriate for my friend on the other thread to generalize. This is the basis for starting this thread.

Cheers.
the policy has helped the banks, because they themselves don't have where to ship dollars to since the demand is dropping. even CBN rejects dollars. I can assure you, if you go back to Zenith bank, they will reject it
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by realborn(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
gboss4sure:

Stop spreading false news. Here is an email from my bank regarding the suspension of foreign currency lodgement into dom account.

Does your Bank represent all the Banks in Nigeria? Provide the CBN press release!
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by realborn(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Look at u dis big fart full, oloriburuku, oni sho ri re, e ti kpa omo ati oko yin,
Better go and fix urself wif a man

Na na na.

For pete's sake, we should not get this deep with personal insults. I feel extremely sad at the translation of your comment above.

In my 8 years as an avid member, never seen anything like this. Can't believe NL will get this bad. We can throw light tantrums but not hateful comments like this.

Na na na! sad
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by sweetgala(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
jlinkd78:
I warned abt Barca but u refused now he has seen this thread. Lets knw who laughs last.

Are you kidding me here ! a full grown man, take your face out of Barcas anus for one second you brown-nosed idiot
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by realborn(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which man in his right frame of mind would want to run with that overused donkey that has an IQ of rodent?

Let her remain in Balogun market and be selling her okrika cloth abeg - We can't afford to have another frustrated Nigerian man. grin

I checked your profile and I saw a man. I read your addendum and support for that shameful comment of hate and I saw an unwise toddler burdened with hate.

It is senile and doddering to twist partial knowledge of personal details of people against them in anonymous public forums.

Na na na! embarassed
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

Na na na.

For pete's sake, we should not get this deep with personal insults. I feel extremely sad at the translation of your comment above.

In my 8 years as an avid member, never seen anything like this. Can't believe NL will get this bad. We can throw light tantrums but not hateful comments like this.

Na na na! sad
She talks anyhow
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

I checked your profile and I saw a man. I read your addendum and support for that shameful comment of hate and I saw an unwise toddler burdened with hate.

It is senile and doddering to twist partial knowledge of personal details of people against them in anonymous public forums.

Na na na! embarassed
Get lost bro, I shiit on your dumb thread and you're only coming around to defend ya absolute ridiculous thread that was made simply because Barcanista is a pain in your smelly ass. cheesy
Answer me clearly since your sense of judgement can only be compared to that of a rodent.

Which bank accepts dollar payments and deposits after your Daura dullarddinho made a murderous policy even as you and your fellow zombies are celebrating a short term remedy for a hydra head problem ?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

You make me laugh. Barcanists chop me raw? You must be the world most renowned clown of the century. You guys come to NL to seek relevance on your supposed anonymous ego. I laugh in spanish.

If he has official proof or press release from the statutory agencies or stakeholders, he should include same in his post with date of release and not make speculations.

The closest article on this subject to Barcanista's assertion is contained in this link:
http://www.punchng.com/business/money/naira-to-rise-further-as-banks-reject-dollars/, however only two banks were quoted and dates of their purpoted emails to customers were not cited.

Until CBN releases a formal press statement, it will be inappropriate to spread such news.

bro NIGERIA banks dont accept dollar deposit no more, stop acting like a child
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

Does your Bank represent all the Banks in Nigeria? Provide the CBN press release!

Bleep cbn press release. No bank is accepting foreign deposit into accounts at the moment.

Got over 5 emails from different banks, gtb, firstbank, fidelitybank, diamond bank and uba.

If you still insists banks are taking in foreign currency deposit, let's bet 1m each, I will meet you at any area/state of your choice and we will head to your bank to make foreign currency cash deposit. If they reject it, I go chop your 1m, if dem no reject am, chop mine.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Ahmeduana(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

Choi, you no dey see date, 27 July 2015 for stamp? Lolol

Blindness is indeed a disease of the mind and not the eyes. When you are used to opposing the truth, you see nothing even with eyes wide open! wink
STOP INSULTING PEOPLE!
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Ahmeduana(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:

THE TELLER YOU UPLOADED BELONGS TO WHICH BANK?
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by realborn(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Get lost bro, I shiit on your dumb thread and you're only coming around to defend ya absolute ridiculous thread that was made simply because Barcanista is a pain in your smelly ass. cheesy
Answer me clearly since your sense of judgement can only be compared to that of a rodent.

Which bank accepts dollar payments and deposits after your Daura dullarddinho made a murderous policy even as you and your fellow zombies are celebrating a short term remedy for a hydra head problem ?

NL has opened doors for the dogs, dogs like you. With your slave mentality, you must be a master at folly to ask me a question.

You have no idea what a "Policy" looks like. You have been dancing around on a simple request to present same.

You shit on yourself young man. You lost your balls spewing hateful trash on a fellow NLander. Beremx has proven to be more deft and adept than all your team caged together.

Since your ilk got led down by the feckless Jonathan, it has been bitterness all the way. Your Master, Jonathan, is getting used to the reality of his loss. You guys should get used to same

Your eyes shall see a new and better Nigeria.

You are not worth any further comments!
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by pathardy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Beremx:
I am not sure the protection seeker has ever made dollar deposits in his entire life so he knows nothing about what happens in reality. Na copy and paste be im own.

Mtscheeew!

It is always a good thing to know the happenings of the day. I don't believe your ignorant of this fact. Or are you also playing politic of ignominious?
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by eleven(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:
Barcanista,

Point 1 of your thread (https://www.nairaland.com/2501718/naira-appreciation-why-nigerians-should) refers.

It is wrong to peddle falsehoods on subjects you are not duly informed about. I personally made this deposit in the picture below a week ago. How low can you go? Did you inherit Oga Jona's cluelessness?

My man thanks for the comic relief, can't stop laughing at your ignorance. Really ignorance is bliss for some people.

To think you are not even updated and want to challenge one of the most articulate and intelligent Analyst on this site is really funny. Your issue reminds me of Ali the tricker and the foolish challenger in my primary school days.

The idiot walked up to Ali and told Ali "people say you are the best and most cunning trickster but you can never trick me, I am very intelligent" (just like you are challenging Barcanista with your outdated teller now). Ali asked him are you sure and the idiot screamed yes, am not a fool, I can never fall for you tricks. Ali told him ok wait for me let me go and search for a good trick for you, guess what the idiot agreed and waited for Ali for hours.

Someone observed the idiot waiting and walked up to him to ask whom he was waiting for. He said "am waiting for Ali, he went home to look for his best trick for me, am too intelligent, I can never fall" the person shook his head (like a lot viewers in your thread) and said "Mr. Man, go home, Ali has already tricked you!
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by realborn(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
gboss4sure:

Bleep cbn press release. No bank is accepting foreign deposit into accounts at the moment.

Got over 5 emails from different banks, gtb, firstbank, fidelitybank, diamond bank and uba.

If you still insists banks are taking in foreign currency deposit, let's bet 1m each, I will meet you at any area/state of your choice and we will head to your bank to make foreign currency cash deposit. If they reject it, I go chop your 1m, if dem no reject am, chop mine.

Lol.

My argument is not "if Banks are accepting Dollar or not". My argument is for Barca to be more specific in his original thread on the subject and quote a statutory source. A suitable Policy will define the aims, objectives and duration (if temporary) and trigger events for subsequent related actions amongst others. That "some" Banks are rejecting deposits does not make it right. Until the regulatory authorities affirm and uphold formally, we all should join hands to challenge such decision.

Bets are for the unstable, depressed at heart, drunks and losers. Great men give to the needy (on a light note) grin
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by realborn(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ahmeduana:

Choi, the stamp says it all bro..
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by UnknownT: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ahmeduana:
CBN grin
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
realborn:
Barcanista,

Point 1 of your thread (https://www.nairaland.com/2501718/naira-appreciation-why-nigerians-should) refers.

It is wrong to peddle falsehoods on subjects you are not duly informed about. I personally made this deposit in the picture below a week ago. How low can you go? Did you inherit Oga Jona's cluelessness?

U de craze ooo.

Wen did cbn stop dollar deposit

Wen did u pay in
Re: Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lovely story.. I learnt a lot from it. Filled with wisdom
eleven:

My man thanks for the comic relief, can't stop laughing at your ignorance. Really ignorance is bliss for some people.

To think you are not even updated and want to challenge one of the most articulate and intelligent Analyst on this site is really funny. Your issue reminds me of Ali the tricker and the foolish challenger in my primary school days.

The idiot walked up to Ali and told Ali "people say you are the best and most cunning trickster but you can never trick me, I am very intelligent" (just like you are challenging Barcanista with your outdated teller now). Ali asked him are you sure and the idiot screamed yes, am not a fool, I can never fall for you tricks. Ali told him ok wait for me let me go and search for a good trick for you, guess what the idiot agreed and waited for Ali for hours.

Someone observed the idiot waiting and walked up to him to ask whom he was waiting for. He said "am waiting for Ali, he went home to look for his best trick for me, am too intelligent, I can never fall" the person shook his head (like a lot viewers in your thread) and said "Mr. Man, go home, Ali has already tricked you!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must See Airplane Constructed By A Nigerian That Made Headline On CNN (photos) - / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, An Epic FAILURE! End Of Story - kalokalo / Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.