Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones (1612 Views)

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Once again President Buhari has shown true leadership makes all the difference. The appointment of Dr. Kachukwu is a more than welcome development. A first class brain. Distinction UNN and NLS, Summa Cum Laude Harvard law, great leadership and anti-corruption track record. A personal friend and brother! Congrats Sir.

God be with you Mr. President!

-CramJones

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
You just said it all Cramjones! Chop knuckles!! God bless our President. God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Kuraino: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Baba cramjones this move by buhari is spectacular cos stylishly silence some bigot in that tatered umbrella party and this forum
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Everybody na you friend, oponu undecided

1 Like

Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yeah! GOD bless my president!!!
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by tempest01(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
cramjones:
Once again President Buhari has shown true leadership makes all the difference. The appointment of Dr. Kachukwu is a more than welcome development. A first class brain. Distinction UNN and NLS, Summa Cum Laude Harvard law, great leadership and anti-corruption track record. A personal friend and brother! Congrats Sir.

-CramJones

hehe crammie everyone is now a personal friend or brother.

multiple personality disorder

or the person running the account (alledgedly) after ffk is omnipresent.
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Macky2(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
firstEVA:

Me too, even tire for the matter.
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by acidtalk: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
I still pity those who are vouching with their lives that Buhari won't perform when deep down their hearts they know he will be the best president Nigeria has ever had since 1985.

I WILL SWEAR WITH BARCANISTA'S LIFE THAT BUHARI WILL TRANSFORM MAJOR FACET OF NIGERIA WITHIN A YEAR AND SIX MONTHS.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Vicotex(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
How the 1 month ban na.
Really miss your shitty threads
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by carinmom(f): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
acidtalk:
I still pity those who are vouching with their lives that Buhari won't perform when deep down their hearts they know he will be the best president Nigeria has ever had since 1985.

I WILL SWEAR WITH BARCANISTA'S LIFE THAT BUHARI WILL TRANSFORM MAJOR FACET OF NIGERIA WITHIN A YEAR AND SIX MONTHS.

hahahaha! @ the bolded
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Vicotex(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
acidtalk:

I WILL SWEAR WITH BARCANISTA'S LIFE THAT BUHARI WILL TRANSFORM MAJOR ROADS IN AISHA'S TOTO WITHIN A YEAR AND SIX MONTHS.

you nailed it right here

Once again, Proudly 5%
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by libertyfather(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
I dey laff
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by acidtalk: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vicotex:

I AM A JOBLESS BIGOT WITH A HOPELESS FATHER AND USELESS MOTHER. I AM HATING ON MY PRESIDENT BECAUSE I KNOW MY FATHER CAME TO THIS WORLD TO WASTE. HIS LIFE AND THAT OF HIS CHILDREN WHICH INCLUDE ME VICOTEX
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Boss13: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
acidtalk:

Is he not doing that already - there is regular power supply in all part of the country. Funny enough, it is still the same 4,000MW that is being generated.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
To me Buhari has done nothing worth celebrating. In a normal democracy where true fiscal federalism and resource ownership is in place like USA, the likes of this new GMD should naturally occupy positions in oil and gas sector cos it his his right as a nigerdelta son.
All hausafulani that occupied over 70% of all oil and gas govt firms positions should be sacked and transfer to Agric sector where they have a comparative advantage geographically.
NigerDelta and SE that form the 5% of Buhari analysis owns the crude.
So nothing is worth celebrating cos the real minister of petroleum is going to be another Mallam since ND guy is already the GMD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by hinwazaka: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Was the appointment of Mr Ibe his decision or was it made for him. Hope you won't swarm here to accuse Mr Ibe of disloyalty if he starts taking professional decisions alien to the plans of the APC government
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
To me Buhari has done nothing worth celebrating. In a normal democracy where true fiscal federalism and resource ownership is in place like USA, the likes of this new GMD should naturally occupy positions in oil and gas sector cos it his his right as a nigerdelta son.
All hausafulani that occupied over 70% of all oil and gas govt firms positions should be sacked and transfer to Agric sector where they have a comparative advantage geographically.
NigerDelta and SE that form the 5% of Buhari analysis owns the crude.
So nothing is worth celebrating cos the real minister of petroleum is going to be another Mallam since ND guy is already the GMD.

You are very stupiid! So much pus to empty from your brain. Whose right? What dirty Niger delta son? Bugger off you smello!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Bekwarra(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Oshey famzideen everybody is your friend and brother. We are waiting for your own appointment too. Thought you said you'll play a big role in this government.
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
cramjones:
A personal friend and brother! Congrats Sir.

-CramJones
Pardon
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
cramjones:

You are very stupiid! So much pus to empty from your brain. Whose right? What dirty Niger delta son? Bugger off you smello!

-CramJones

PARASITE detected!!
See how bitter the TRUTH hurts?
If the crude deposits were to be in Kano-sokoto axis since 1956 would there have been One Nigeria?
The Hausafulani would have yanked off the southern nigeria before independence.
We would soon get there.
Soon the Zoo would be open.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Am surprise yorubas are the most happiest on this new appointment cos there have been this growing fears in them that if buhari don't quickly pacify the biafrans, they might decide to pull out from this cespit country and this will not go down well for there s/w existence. . .unkown to them, The biafrans are not cowards.
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by dayo23(f): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Brb
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Blackfire(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

confirmed! u are a kid
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by nigerianvenom(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
muumu
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Impostor!

Judas and Carrot!!
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
libertyfather:
I dey laff
are you Obasanjo? Na in Nigeria people dey celebrite normal appointment.
Re: My Take On The NNPC Appointment - Cramjones by adamskutty(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
firstEVA:
grin It is not bad, people are free to make friends even without those friends not knowing whether they exist. grin grin grin
IZZZ ALLOWED! grin

(1) (Reply)

Abia Vs The Northshits / Patience Jonathan Delays Aisha Buhari From Disembarking Plane / Caption This Photo Of Minister Of Sports After Meeting With Super Eaglets 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.