Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo (2124 Views)

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by StreetNews: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
STRANGE !!! WOMAN Gives BIRTH To 11 Baby
Boys At ONCE
An Indian Woman gave birth to eleven 11 kids
baby boys few days ago.

Resources have been
told that few of them were test tubes babies but it
really seems strange at once. It was also rumored
that 6 were twins. Doctors were really surprised,
shocked and glad to have successful delivery such .

Well it's a blessing of God who give 11 baby boys
to one woman.

Origins: Wikipedia's list of multiple births records only two
instances of nonuplets (nine children born at once to the same
mother), none of whom survived more than a few days, so the
news of a woman's giving birth to eleven healthy children at
once (all of them boys) would be remarkable indeed.

Street News: Reporter Anns

Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by spill(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Looking great. God is wonderful
Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by StreetNews: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
spill:
Provide pictures to back it up.......
view it again sir
Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Beautiful sight, but they should have brought atleast one sister along with them now............ But on the other hand, that is a complete football team o, with a goalkeeper! God bless you all cuties!!
Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by Shebarh(f): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
wish ah was in her shoes but thankgod am not
Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by Daughterzion(f): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Waiting for my own?
Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by Daughterzion(f): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Be careful what u wish 4
Shebarh:
Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Only in India. . .
Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by MRBrownJ: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
NONSENSE!!!!
this is the photo of a hospital showing all the test tube (IVF) babies born there in November 2011... not by one mother.
open your eyes people, the name of the hospital/ivf center is right in the photo (Google is your friend)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Shebarh:
On behalf of your future husband, I reject it. Four is enough.
Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
shocked
Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by Moana(f): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Babies may be a beautiful gift from God but how will she feed all of them at night? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by jamace(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:
NONSENSE!!!!
this is the photo of a hospital showing all the test tube (IVF) babies born there in November 2011... not by one mother.
open your eyes people, the name of the hospital/ivf center is right in the photo (Google is your friend)
Gbam!
Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by potolistic(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
0p stop posting fake news jare.... Give us d Links 2 c d woman in labour or adonbilivit
Re: Indian Woman Give Birth To 11baby boys: +photo by Pidggin(f): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2015
This is strange, idonbilivit. As for me, I reject 11babies. May God give me only what I can handle, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Do This / Can You Lay Down Your Life For A Friend So Dear? / Gsm Telecom Business Ideas That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.