Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. (1862 Views)

Edo Tribunal: APC Set To Lose 42,063 Votes – Political Analyst / Ogun State Governor Order Arrest Of Popular Social Media Political Analyst / Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by bolaino(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Barcanista is an Intelligent Individual, and I Respect his level of Intelligence. BUT, barcanista is biased in his political analysis. Ever since PMB took over office, Barcanista has been in the habit of castigating the PMB administration, Forgetting that most of the decisions that PMB has been taking, would not have been taken if his Predecessor had left the Government in a good condition, But truth be told, The last PDP president did a terrible job in keeping the country safe and the economy flowing, Rather Barcanista's Godfather, whom we have fondly come to Refer to as the "Clueless One" left the Country in a state of Quagmire, and I am alarmed at the increase in tempo on the part of Barcanista, to Give the Administration of PMB a bad name, and I can see clearly that even the owner of Nairaland and it's moderators have even championed the cause of Giving the PMB administration a bad name, By taking all anti PMB topics, By Barcanista to the front page. And I consider this to be detrimental to the Politics section of this Great forum. Barcanista is Biased in his Analysis, no matter how intelligent they might appear. And the sooner this is checked the better for us. And on a last note, Barcanista, GEJ lost the Presidential Elections, By a wide margin, and the sooner you dealt with this apparent truth, The better for your Political career, do not tow in the line of FFK or Cramjones. Be wise.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
i just have to take the side of the op. Barcanista, i respect you so much but the truth need be told, op is right and i'm not being sentimental. and yes, all your threads making FP is making NL look like an anti-APC forum...

12 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by StreetNews: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2502027/two-guys-caught-wearing-pampers. Shocking photo of Two guys caught wearing pampers. Reporter Anns
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Seriously, don't you have better things to do?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by Princecalm(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
that is what happens when you choose to be sentimental

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by Kuraino: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
OP don't sweat on that fool called barcanista cos he's brain dead

13 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by bolaino(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
StreetNews:
https://www.nairaland.com/2502027/two-guys-caught-wearing-pampers. Shocking photo of Two guys caught wearing pampers. Reporter Anns
what are you trying to insinuate? That Barcanista's articles prompted these guys to wear pampers? Is that the message you are trying to pass across

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by bolaino(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mynd44:
not really......
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by jaytee01(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Make una leave dis guy na!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by daniska3yaro(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by ionsman: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Those of you who still read his threads are legends. ....I commented on one today, but I didnt even bother reading.

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by bolaino(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2015
ionsman:
Those of you who still read his threads are legends. ....I commented on one today, but I didnt even bother reading.
Lol.
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by anomsodi(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2015
U must b a fool to tink dat evry body wil be gulible to policy n action of d cattle rearer N is lik u want to be popular dats y u created dis thread
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by bolaino(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2015
anomsodi:
U must b a fool to tink dat evry body wil be gulible to policy n action of d cattle rearer N is lik u want to be popular dats y u created dis thread
I have one word for you...... "TANoid"

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by joseph1832(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Mynd44:
My thoughts exactly, this will only bolster the ego of the said moniker and his dogs, who have allotted the status of 'demi god' to him.

Honestly, the OP is just wasting time and energy on the wrong things.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by AustineE1: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2015
bolaino:
Barcanista is an Intelligent Individual, and I Respect his level of Intelligence. BUT, barcanista is biased in his political analysis. Ever since PMB took over office, Barcanista has been in the habit of castigating the PMB administration, Forgetting that most of the decisions that PMB has been taking, would not have been taken if his Predecessor had left the Government in a good condition, But truth be told, The last PDP president did a terrible job in keeping the country safe and the economy flowing, Rather Barcanista's Godfather, whom we have fondly come to Refer to as the "Clueless One" left the Country in a state of Quagmire, and I am alarmed at the increase in tempo on the part of Barcanista, to Give the Administration of PMB a bad name, and I can see clearly that even the owner of Nairaland and it's moderators have even championed the cause of Giving the PMB administration a bad name, By taking all anti PMB topics, By Barcanista to the front page. And I consider this to be detrimental to the Politics section of this Great forum. Barcanista is Biased in his Analysis, no matter how intelligent they might appear. And the sooner this is checked the better for us. And on a last note, Barcanista, GEJ lost the Presidential Elections, By a wide margin, and the sooner you dealt with this apparent truth, The better for your Political career, do not tow in the line of FFK or Cramjones. Be wise.
The real wailing wailers!Barcanista is never in the same class with you lots. You started your thread by patronising Barcanista and then you tried using intimidation,just to lure him to support a government that is almost certain to fail,that is if they continue with their regime of marginalizatn,oppression,archaic and unpracticable economic policies.They MODs knows better than you do,the true friends of this government,are they critics.
In higher climes,those who offer constructive criticism like Barcanista,are so much respected,they make the government responsive to their duties and stand on their toes. Most failed governments are as a result of sycophants like you. Take care of your emotions and sentiment and Nigeria will be better for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by obailala(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
I think Barcanista's topics always make the frontpage because he takes his time to come up with thorough (though biased and lopsided) analysis of situations.

What Barca does is simply the beauty of democracy, he's a pdp e-warrior and he seems like someone who has no other job than to dig up info and string up some beautifully nonsense arguments.

..and yeah, his lopsided stories always make the frontpage because he spends good time and energy to make them look beautiful.

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by spanishkid(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2015
Barcanista is someone who talks from both sides of his mouth and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by koboko69: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Mynd44:
as in ehn....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2015
obailala:
I think Barcanista's topics always make the frontpage because he takes his time to come up with thorough (though biased and lopsided) analysis of situations.

What Barca does is simply the beauty of democracy, he's a pdp e-warrior and he seems like someone who has no other job than to dig up info and string up some beautifully nonsense arguments.

..and yeah, his lopsided stories always make the frontpage because he spends good time and energy to make them look beautiful.
well said boss. That's exactly what we need in a democracy. Let's not stiffen dissenting voices
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by orunto27: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Barcanista supported MUB before the election but switched to GEJ after the election. He knows what he's after.
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by softvio(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2015
OP why are you pained? This same barcanista was PMB supporter before he won the election. Can't you get it that he's a concerned nigerian? He wants growth in the government, its better to critize than to sugarcoat anything or be among the "yes sir" crew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by bolaino(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2015
joseph1832:
My thoughts exactly, this will only bolster the ego of the said moniker and his dogs, who have allotted the status of 'demi god' to him.

Honestly, the OP is just wasting time and energy on the wrong things.
well, I won't call this a waste of time, because Barcanista's Biased frequent Bias on Political Issues concerning this present Administration, might lead Some not too bright Nigerians into actions that might prove harmful to them in the Long Run. so it is left for Nairalanders like myself who are members of The APC in real life to come out to call him out on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by Rassco(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Live and let live. Allow the guy to do his job.
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by bolaino(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2015
obailala:

Barcanista spins Dangerous Propaganda stories, and it's obvious from a Political perspective that He has a Grudge against this Present administration, and I believe that Going about carrying untruths about this administration is not the right way. Trying to make PMB look stupid is not good. It's callous and it's not justified.
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by chukslawrence(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Comment before reading
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by bolaino(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2015
orunto27:
Barcanista supported MUB before the election but switched to GEJ after the election. He knows what he's after.
lol, and what do you think he is after?
Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by orunto27: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Na im mama de feed him.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. by otumopkor(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2015
obailala:

Oshe baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prove You Are Not Being Influenced – Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari / Video : Biafrans Protest At Nigeria Embassy, New Delhi / Sen. Hope Uzodimma Accused Of Infecting Late, Hon. Ukachi Amaechi With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.