Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet (1401 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by olokfor: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
The People's Democratic Party (PDP) has expressed dismay at claims President Muhammadu Buhari was begging former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, to accept an appointment into the Federal Government cabinet.

Amaechi reportedly claimed this past weekend Buhari had implored him to accept the position of Minister of Federal Republic of Nigeria or Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

Rivers State's PDP chapter said if the claims were true, this would be tantamount to glorifying corruption, and which also exposes the President's fight against corruption as anti-people and targeted at only members of the PDP.

The PDP, insisting that the former Governor of Rivers State, Mr Amaechi, is corrupt and has raped the State in an extreme manner, expresses reservations over the President's stance, and his tolerance of the APC chieftain," Jerry Needam, Spokesperson to Rivers State PDP Chairman, Felix Obuah, said.

He alleged Amaechi had at several fora boosted that he was a dependable ally of the President and also a prospective ministerial appointee for either the Defence Ministry or Ministry of Petroleum.

Similarly, the party said it was also amazed at the manner Amaechi's alleged corrupt and fraudulent actions were continually being celebrated by his lieutenants, the APC folks in Rivers State and Abuja. Needam said PDP made bold to say that under Amaechi as Governor, corruption was legalized and institutionalized.

He claimed there were obvious evidence attesting to the validity of this position and the PDP is fully ready to provide prove of its claims.

Comment could not be obtained from the APC and The Presidency.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/pdp-denounce-claims-amaechi-is.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
undecided
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by magabounce(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by Mogidi: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
ok
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by kossyablaze(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by Imortal001: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Amaechi must be rewarded, weither the saTAN like it or not, but that does not means that, he is a free agent oh.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by drey076(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin u
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by dayo23(f): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Okay
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by dayo23(f): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
So what is there business? PDP are jobless party, they no longer have cheap propaganda to propagate.
Awon olee jatijati

1 Like

Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by hinwazaka: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
It is not the place of the PDP to ascertain who has been tipped for executive positions in the government they are opposed to. This is left to the media aides of the government

1 Like

Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by temitemi1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
I won't be surprised, after all we are in d season of 'change' cheesy cheesy grin
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by iphanyiuma(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
I hate politics
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by Young03(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
dramatically
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rivers State PDP must really be jealous of Amaechi's rising profile.

1 Like

Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by meimoks(f): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I hate politics
Same here
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by meimoks(f): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I hate politics

Same here!

1 Like

Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by mrvitalis(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Indeed change is here. .. .. PDP now talk about fighting corruption.. .. .. Hmm

2 Likes

Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by gabbytabby: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Them no know where EFCC office dey?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by azzima(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
dayo23:
So what is there business? PDP are jobless party, they no longer have cheap propaganda to propagate.
Awon olee jatijati
Oshe ojare! What is their business with if amaechi is considered or notThis pdp guys are obviously not yet used to being in the opposition. They are just mindlessly all over the place

1 Like

Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
saTanoids again Ameachi must be rewarded by PMB and there is nothing they(wailing wailers) can do about it!

1 Like

Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by bilulu(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
I can categorically say after reading all d comments above dat we aren't concern about d fight against corruption...... all we want is for buhari to jail all PDP members but no APC members should be jailed cuz dey re all saints

1 Like

Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by henchamb(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
the time Amaechi will appear before the senate for confirmation, the 3 PDP from rivers state may try to stop him in line with senate rules that if 2 senators from your state reject you, you will be dropped.
however the case of obanikoro is still fresh in our minds where the 3 apc senators rejected him and he was still cleared because he was a former senator. Amaechi has been a fmr speaker of Rivers house of Assembly and a fmr gov, i hope the APC senators who i believe admires amaechi will stand their ground when the time comes.
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by hopilo: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Omotolu:
Rivers State PDP must really be jealous of Amaechi's rising profile.
I rather jealous the amount of money he stole from rivers wishing I was him, than kobo less rising profile
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by genearts(m): 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
gabbytabby:
the matter tire me oo
Re: PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet by wiseguy(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2015
gabbytabby:

I wonder ooo! A man they could not even report to the police for stealing govt house spoons and forks. PDP should turn whatever they have against Amaechi to EFCC or forever shut the f..ck up.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari Visits Daura / Code Of Conduct Bureau Begins Probe Of Pro- Saraki Senators / Caption This Photo Of Buhari,Bola Tinubu And Governor Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.