Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? (1821 Views)

Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by bebene: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
guys am wondering the right age for a girl to start holding phone of her own,cos there is a girl i like but she is around 13 i think, and i want to buy phone for her but am afraid her parent may think am trying to spoil her,pls what age do you think is ok?
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by ladyF(f): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
18 grin

How old are u pls... U like a 13 year old girl? shocked

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by kennynelcon(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
100l, that's when personal p is useful.
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by vikeyz(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
even my 4yr old niece has a phone
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by kossyablaze(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
After Junior Waec.....like 13yrs

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by yungEX(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
A 13yo girl u like? Op are u normal? I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by jnrbayano(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
bebene:
guys am wondering the right age for a girl to start holding phone of her own,cos there is a girl i like but she is around 13 i think, and i want to buy phone for her but am afraid her parent may think am trying to spoil her,pls what age do you think is ok?

You like?

Around 13years, you like?

Okay.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Immediately she leaves home
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by bebene: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
ladyF:
18 grin

How old are u pls... U like a 13 year old girl? shocked
i just like the girl, its unconditional and accidental
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by Godfullsam(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
As soon as she gained admission into any institutions of higher learning.

Btw what are yoi doing with a 13 yrs old girl OP
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Immediately she leaves home let's say 100 level
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by Godfullsam(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
As soon as she gained admission into any institutions of higher learning.

Btw what are yoi doing with a 13 yrs old girl OP
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by ladyF(f): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
bebene:

How old are u, I ask again?

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by jamex93(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
When she is mature anf know a bit about wat life is even if she has to be 25 years old
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by Applaner: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
op,
is she 13 or 31

and are u a Nigerian senator

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by bebene: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
why is everyone complaining about her age, i didnt say i want to marry her now.
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by wisdomiskey(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
undecided

4rm 10yrz old onwards
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by Yustash001(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
After when she's through with her Secondary School...
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by kelish(f): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2015
wen she is in ss1
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2015
Reasonable should start at the age of 17 to 18yrs...................but nowadays, even a 10 yrs old girl is using mobile phone.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by darlenese(f): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2015
What are doing with a 13 yrs old kid
Are u a peado.......?
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by Dygeasy(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2015
bebene:

Common Sense still no tell you to explain what you mean by 'LIKE'? WTF is unconditional and accidental?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by Dygeasy(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2015
The moment she reaches an age where you might have to get a hold of her in case you are not around her as a parent.
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by Pidggin(f): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2015
bebene:

Accidental love indeed, you better be careful before the girl's father decend on you.
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by vague: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2015
bebene:
NL guys paedophiles since 700BC
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by cococandy(f): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
That's not your role. She's still under her parents.
just like her from a distance.

You can't be giving kids presents without their parents' approval much less a present as big as a phone.(even if it's Nokia 3310)

If they trained her well, she won't even accept it because at that age, we dey even fear to collect things from relatives if our mom or dad is not there to give a nod of approval.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by bebene: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
cococandy:

You can't be giving kids presents without their parents' approval much less a present as big as a phone.(even if it's Nokia 3310)

If they trained her well, she won't even accept it because at that age, we dey even fear to collect things from relatives if our mom or dad is not there to give a nod of approval.
wow thank you. i really appreciate.
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
bebene:

wow thank you. i really appreciate.
you're welcome.
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by SAMBARRY: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
cococandy:

op is a pedophile. END OF DISCUSSION.hes looking for fellow agbayas In the business of pedophilia
awon baby girl come and take chocolate kind of men. He's luring her with phone

Na im type olamide sing for

op kontinu luring little girls. Some of your pedophile mates are in prison.

you're liking a 13 year old. Keep it up
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by 5minsmadness: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Pedophile alert!!!!

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by SAMBARRY: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Op what's your motive for wanting to buy her phone when you are not her father wink

at least a man attempting to buy a littleggirl phone BECAUSE HE LIKES HER IS EQUAL TO WHAT wink

I'll help you answer the question. You want to buy her phone so that you can call her and tell her to sneak out and come and meet you in I house till you give am belle abi? wink

you no see ashewo to torchlight na pikin wey still dey wear school uniform with school bag at her back na im you wan ding dong ding abi?

I'm waiting for the day her mother will catch you wink

youy will tell her what you saw in a little girls undeveloped body that made your phennese stand

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Mr President Help Him? / 6 Natural Ways To Choose Your Baby’s Gender – And Their Success Rates / What Is It like Traveling To The Eastern (imo State) Nigeria For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.