Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? (1836 Views)

Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by SAMBARRY: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
bebene:

i just like the girl, its unconditional and accidental
you like the girl unconditionally and accidentally grin

agbaya ni e.youre Lusting after a 13 year old. I didn't want to sing dagrin song but you've forced me to sing it
cheesy

daddy mi o sinile mummy mi o sinile
egbon mi o sinile wagba kondo o.

you will soon find what you are looking for. Pedo oshi.see your mouth like you just like her accidentally. I know in your warped mind you're scheming of how to remove her pant.murasi.kontinu
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by Chidoks(f): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
a girl child can start using a phone at any age but my reservation is that it's you that wants to buy the phone.oga abeg na, leave that child alone.what sort of like is that that sef?
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by SAMBARRY: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
vikeyz:
even my 4yr old niece has a phone
is it a man who is not her father that bought it for her
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by vikeyz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
is it a man who is not her father that bought it for her
i did
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by hvq229(m): 4:04am On Aug 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
op is a pedophile. END OF DISCUSSION.hes looking for fellow agbayas In the business of pedophilia
awon baby girl come and take chocolate kind of men. He's luring her with phone

Na im type olamide sing for

op kontinu luring little girls. Some of your pedophile mates are in prison.

you're liking a 13 year old. Keep it up

no he's not-- pedophiles have no sexual attraction to 13 year old girls. The correct term for a man whose primary sexual attraction is to a 13 year old girl is HEBEPHILLIA-- a pedophile's interest in children ends when a child reaches puberty. A 50 year old man whose primary sexual attraction is to a 17 year old girl is a Ephebophillia. The media should start using the correct terms and stop stirring up hysteria
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by SAMBARRY: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2015
hvq229:

no he's not-- pedophiles have no sexual attraction to 13 year old girls. The correct term for a man whose primary sexual attraction is to a 13 year old girl is HEBEPHILLIA-- a pedophile's interest in children ends when a child reaches puberty. A 50 year old man whose primary sexual attraction is to a 17 year old girl is a Ephebophillia. The media should start using the correct terms and stop stirring up hysteria

any agbaya attracted to immature persons sexually whether she's a teenager or adolescent he's still a pedophile and by the way a 13 year old is still a child
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by hvq229(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
any agbaya attracted to immature persons sexually whether she's a teenager or adolescent he's still a pedophile and by the way a 13 year old is still a child

that's not the clinically correct definition of pedophilia. to label anyone who has sex with teenagers and adolescents as a pedophile is just perpetuating ignorance which isn't helpful. In fact not every man who has sex with a younger child is a pedophile. Doesn't mean I approve of an adult man have sex with a 13 year old girl--I just refuse to use prejudicial terms in a false and malicious way
Re: At What Age Is It Right For A Girl Child To Have Her Personal Phone? by SAMBARRY: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2015
hvq229:

that's not the clinically correct definition of pedophilia. to label anyone who has sex with teenagers and adolescents as a pedophile is just perpetuating ignorance which isn't helpful. In fact not every man who has sex with a younger child is a pedophile. Doesn't mean I approve of an adult man have sex with a 13 year old girl--I just refuse to use prejudicial terms in a false and malicious way
closet pedophiles coming to justify sex with minors using clinical terms to justify and downplay his crime. Kontinu cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Pre Wedding Photo Shoot On Nairaland / Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! / Clearance!clearance!clearance!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.