Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Honesty Pays : Real Life Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honesty Pays : Real Life Issues (426 Views)

Wike’s Weak Side In Real Life – Tam-george, Commissioner For Information / Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) / Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honesty Pays : Real Life Issues by Katastrofy: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Some people can damage and ruin their reputation and luck just because of chicken change.. Just like esau in the bible sold his birth right with a plate of porridge..

My senior brother contactedone of these inter-locking guys, that moulds and fix inter locking in houses.. This guy came with his partner, two of them spent like 3weeks in our house, I even left my room for them to the other room upstairs because they were moulding the interlocking blocks and the same time fixing it, so it took them like 2weeks to mould all of them,then a week+ for it to dry and then started fixing them on grounds in the compound.. The period they were in our house, we cater for them, both food,water etc.. They sleep in a well Air conditioned room, no mosquito or watso ever.. Just on saturday last week they were about to go, my brother decided to use mobile transfer to transfer their balance to them which was 50,000 naira and mistakenly he did the transaction twice which transfered 100k instead of 50k.. And the guys have left already.. He decided to call him and tell him to refund or retransfer the other 50k that it was a mistake since he has been credited and my brothers now debited, the guy said ok.. Can you imagine till now the guy havnt refunded the money, only later this evening my brother saw an alert of 20k out of 50k.. And the guy have refused picking up since then. Meanwhile,our neighbour building a house just close to us came visiting during this their working period and liked the pattern we did our inter locking and wanted this same guy to do his in his new house and where he works at island .. This is like another fresh contract.. Now the man want to know if the guy is really worthy to do the job and if he's to rely on him or not. My brother is about breaking the news to him on what the guy did.

See how people miss big things just on the quest to get a small one

Lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: Honesty Pays : Real Life Issues by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Honesty Pays : Real Life Issues by ladyF(f): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imagine!
Re: Honesty Pays : Real Life Issues by Katastrofy: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Funny bt true
ladyF:
Imagine!
Re: Honesty Pays : Real Life Issues by Orjioorji(f): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oppurturnity make a thief,a man who dont have the oppurturnity will claim a gentle-man.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Appoints 19 New Permanent Secretaries / Senate Summons Emefiele Over Naira Value / House Of Representatives 1956 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.