Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) (123682 Views)

My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City / Earthen Pond Construction. (fish Pond) Pics. / Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Princedanny: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
I want to introduce to u a kinda pond that durable and movable and simple and easy to maintain and u won't want to mix sand or buy concrete. That's a 10ft by 10ft by 4ft pond. Contact me for more details 08165447777

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Princedanny: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Concrete pond is good but for u to make it more durable, it will take u a lot of money. From the looks of ur pond, if it's not well done, I will start leaking in no time. Collapsible pond are good and easy to use, u can clean it, u can move it and it's in a good condition for ur fish. Good big fish farmers don't build concrete

1 Like

Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by dennismukoro(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
OP following seriously. wish to do a project like this
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by mansionhans: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
How much is the collapsible pond

1 Like

Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Calyb(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
The image of the pond is coming out gradually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by gr8david(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
9s one, may God bless ur effort
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Calyb(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
I will soon open another thread earthen pond construction. Remain posted.
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by kennymeritus: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
This post is educative for brilliant entrepreneurs in the agro industry wish you d best

1 Like

Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by SenatorJames(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
This is a good enterprise, keep it up.
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Kemmy210(f): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Good work,weldone.
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by dondo83(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
edward1984:

Are you being serious or that's just humor ? So making a fish pond means he is uneducated, or all the fishermen in Nigeria are uneducated? You prefer he carries a gun and go rob ?

why waste your time on such comments? its obvious the person using that moniker should be in the age gap of 12-16yrs old

1 Like

Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Isiterere(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
u sef u r wrong it's not "nearby".......it is "near-by" ;Du sef u r wrong it's not "nearby".......it is "near-by"
What a waste of resources on your primary and secondary school education.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by kingralph(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2015
I am highly interested in this topic. I did aquaculture in my industrial training at Nigeria Institute of Freshwater Fisheries Research (NIFFR) in Bida Niger State. It was si informative and challenging. I even dabbled into it with someone...as partnership...but he proved most dishonest. At least I have practicalised it. I am seriously considering dabbling into it again
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by kane33: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Calyb(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
So far so good, I have come to the conclusion of the concrete pond construction. What is left now is the stocking. Thank you all for your contributions. Let meet on the new thread I am about to create for earthen pond construction.
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Calyb:
So far so good, I have come to the conclusion of the concrete pond construction. What is left now is the stocking. Thank you all for your contributions. Let meet on the new thread I am about to create for earthen pond construction.

Sir,

After creating the thread, please post the link on this thread for people to know.
Thanks.
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Calyb(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks for the observation about the new thread. This is it

https://www.nairaland.com/2521780/earthen-pond-construction-fish-pond#36896167
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Coldplay007:
@Calyb.. grin
Nice work you doing here.. grin
But if you really want to improve, you need to change your attitude..
Experience they say is the best teacher, and a lot of people on this forum have a lot of it..

Just my humble opinion.. cheesy

undecided
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Calyb:

Congrats bros...kindly post pictures of the pond as it is now...let's enjoy the sight and celebrate with you...kudos...
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Calyb:
Thanks for the observation about the new thread. This is it

https://www.nairaland.com/2521780/earthen-pond-construction-fish-pond#36896167

Thanks for the link.
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by donfiazo2k: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Good Day, pls I am building a fish pond of 6 by 10ft, how many fish can I put inside from fingerlings to maturity?
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Calyb(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
You can start with 1000 fingerlings but as soon as they reach 2 month, u can reduce to 8000. But will comfortably accommodate 750 till maturity.
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
You're a big fool and you sound like a stark illiterate.Been in London does not make any difference and can't make a fool like you reasonable,that's why you're very stupid.
MrCork:

^^^^see this homebase ROadside mechanick looookin broke Nigeria fisherman talkin to a whole LOndoner like we on the same level?.....am I yor mate? GOAT!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by princefrezy: 2:21am On Nov 08, 2015
Catfish farming is increasingly becoming an attractive form of agriculture for many Nigerians especially young people. Farming fish which belongs to the part of agriculture referred to as ‘aquaculture’ is catching the eye of many people as the prospects of profit, especially at first glance seem motivating enough. get tips on how to start catfish farming
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by paulasca4real(m): 3:53am On Nov 08, 2015
very nice job,

from the top, the elbow you used for the pipe are not the good one, the specification for this job is presure black. and your pond did not have a professional shape, ponds are supposed to have a rectangular shape, and you're supposed to chain your walls after 3 coach of block. remember that pond is different from house construction. lastly your pond arrangements is very poor too, ypu supposed to have your outlets from the two ponds on a straith line for maximum use of the land.

thanks

2 Likes

Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by AidWealth: 6:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Catfish farming business in Nigeria is a very profitable business to venture into. I have spoken with some successful catfish farmers in Nigeria, and from their testimonies, I can boldly say that this is a very lucrative business. In this article, I am going to share with you a step by step guide on how to start a successful catfish farming business in Nigeria. I know that there are many experienced farmers in the house, but this article will definitely be useful for some starters.This piece is a compilation I made from the experience of a successful catfish farmer in Nigeria.
I wish you success in your business.

Click here to read: How to Start a Successful Catfish Farming Business in Nigeria
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by sweetseth: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hi everyone, i started mine some days ago. Pls i need advice, will i do German floor like building construction. How many fishes can it take 10 by 6ft. Can i also use tiles for the floor, thanks for quick response

Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by shortletsesan: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have healthy and tested ,male and female, catfish broodstocks for sale 1.5 kg to 2kg, 14month+ old around Isheri Magodo, Lagos state. Please call: 08054240524.
Re: Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers / Just Killed This Animal But Don't Know It's Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.