Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock (1768 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by ceo247frolic(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by SeverusSnape(m): 6:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Buhari looks malnourished. Please they should advice him to start taking balanced diet. All those Fura de nono, Kunu and kolanut (gworo) won't help him. undecided

Sanusi Lamido looks regal and dapper.
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by Jilo83(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2015
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Leaders of boko haram

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by chiefololade: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2015
The structure of your body is not what takes you to be a good leader but rather your understanding of a good governance. I wonder the level of reasoning and dawfulness of some commentators
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by rubyradiance(f): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2015
Ok I see,,@FP things na no wahala. I'm team enjoy when it is ur time
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by kossyablaze(m): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2015
Buriful

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by bluecircle470: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2015
Good for him
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2015
Bayo is really doing justice to his job. Enough photo sessions for the president.
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by shininglite(m): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2015
And the snapping of pictures continues....
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by Smithkline555: 6:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Would have preferred Sanusi to be in a top Govt position than his current position... We need more brilliant people @ the helm of affairs in this country.
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by sentaljohn(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2015
*gulps Fura de nunu*
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by tempex88(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Looks like it's sanusi thats taking PMB around aso rock
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by dayo23(f): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari looks malnourished. Please they should advice him to start taking balanced diet. All those Fura de nono, Kunu and kolanut (gworo) won't help him. undecided

Samuel Lamido looks regal and dapper.
Broke man way never see three square meal chop in a day, just because of 15MB way Mtn dash u as u recharge #100 card you no let us they hear word for Nairaland again. Mumu

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by SeverusSnape(m): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2015
dayo23:
Broke man way never see three square meal chop in a day, just because of 15MB way Mtn dash u as u recharge #100 card you no let us they hear word for Nairaland again. Mumu
Zombie, do you think I'm like you who depends on MTN for free data bonus?...I do my Airtel monthly subscription. Anyway, that doesn't stop you from being a Brainless wanking zombie. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by Beremx(f): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So you think you just made a point? Your papa wey dey chop belleful with balanced diet, who know am?

Smh for wailers!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by realtestament(m): 6:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Buhari is the only human here, dunno wat 2 call others embarassed *Evil men will do*
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by SeverusSnape(m): 6:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Beremx:
So you think you just made a point? Your papa wey dey chop belleful with balanced diet, who know am?

Smh for wailers!
Shut up joor. Buhari defender...

Smh for wanking zombies!
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by temitemi1(m): 6:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Buhari look sick n sanusi looks like village masquerade cool cool
SeverusSnape:

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by darlenese(f): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2015
This pix looks familiar grin
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59am On Aug 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Na true you talk my brother cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by Beremx(f): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2015
temitemi1:
your father that looks healthy and does not look like masquerade is a nonentity. Who know your papa?

Ndi ara!!
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by bewla(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2015
honor to whom God have giving sai BABA
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by temitemi1(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2015
We can also ask u the same question.
Beremx:

Smh for wailers!

#ProudlyWailingForABetterDemocracy cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by Swagavillage(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Jonathans favourite fight partner..I really hope baba bubu has plans for the 12,000 internally displaced persons that just arrived Nigeria http://yesreport..com/2015/08/over-12000-displaced-persons-arrive.html ,if not,its +12,000 to our unemployed people and rapid increase in crime rate in Nigeria. I hope he does something about it
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by bewla(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Beremx:
your father that looks healthy and does not look like masquerade is a nonentity. Who know your papa?

Ndi ara!!
It has not got to that stage
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by MizMyColi(f): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2015
You just gotta love the simplicity of the man though.
grin
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by dayo23(f): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Zombie, do you think I'm like you who depends on MTN for free data bonus?...I do my Airtel monthly subscription. Anyway, that doesn't stop you from being a Brainless wanking zombie. grin
dey deceive yourself, Have told u exactly who you are....MuMu!
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by Ultimate300(m): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Allah yaja kwana mai martaba SLS.
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by temitemi1(m): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Bros, u don transgender ni
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Leaders of boko haram
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At Aso Rock by bewla(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2015
u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms / ICPC To Confiscate $700million Stolen By Momoh, Former PPMC Boss / How Lamido Sanusi, Senator Saraki Fraudulently Acquired Intercontinent Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.