Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why Nigeria Need Division And Now By Siloko Ogbuyen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Need Division And Now By Siloko Ogbuyen (623 Views)

Exclusive. Nigerian Army 7th Infantry Division And Airborne Rangers. / Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. / Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Need Division And Now By Siloko Ogbuyen by damosthottest: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Some said I'm preaching hate but in fact it is only the blind and born slave for ever who are set to die by Bokoharram sees my posts as against peace. I am telling my people how we can be free from Slavery and some are saying I'm preaching hate.

When will the eyes of the Niger Delta region and all the Igbos open?
Listen and read this carefully :

DIVIDE NIGERIA LIKE SUDAN TO SAVE LIVES
AND SUFFERING - 100 CASES OF MASS
ISLAMIC killings and TERRORISM IN NIGERIA:
TO PUT A STOP FOR SUFFERING AND DECLINE
OF HUMAN BEING AND INFRASTRUCTURE,
DIVID NIGERIA INTO 2 OR 3 OR MORE PARTS
BY CHOICE OF THE ETHNIC PEOPLE AND
ZONAL ARRANGEMENT IN NIGERIA.

To Islamise Nigeria, Buhari has said Islam study should be made compulsory in Government primary and Junior secondary school. Again,
As early in 2011 and repeating and counting of
killings and terrorism in nigeria and in Northern
Region of Nigeria and Middle Belt Region of
Nigeria there has been many Religious terrorism,
killings and bombing in Abuja, Jos and maidugiri
and many Sponsored Jihadism by groups like
Boko Haram and other Islamic religious violence
killing hundreds and thousands of people and
Christains and natives in Jos, Maiduguri, Bauchi,
and all over the North targeting Christians and
other ethnic groups and targeting many minority
tribes.

This is not even comprehensive. There is
documentation of numerous other mass killings
in thousands and hundreds of dead and killings
in attacks by Islamic jihadists including: Kano,
1994; Ibadan, 1993; Lagos, 1993; Funtua, 1993;
Zango Kataf 1992; Kano 1991; Katsina, 1991;
Bauchi, 1991; Kafanchan, 1986; Kaduna, 1986;
Gombe, 1985; Yola, 1984; Maidugiri, 1982; Kano,
1980. If you are interested you can go as far
back as May/June; July/August; and September/
October 1966 when Moslem jihadists slaughtered 100,000 Christian Igbo and other Easterners in Northern Nigeria.

Muslim religious terrorism has been unleashed in Nigeria and with contacts in the middle East and Asia. Let the world not be fooled by the diguised of Northern Nigerian Religious extremism muslim as represented by their leaders like Yaradua Family, Mutallab Family, Sanusi Family, Bayero Families, Yerima family, Babangida family, Abdulsalam, family, Abacha, Jubril Aminu family, Atiku Family, Dangote family, Dantata family, Rimi family, jubril family etc. and all of the emires and Ulamas and Northern Nigeria leaders and muslim families AND FOLLOWERS.

They all have ties to Muslim Wahabism extremisism in Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Dubai, Yemen, Egytp etc and with the world jihadist movement and the world is just now waking up to it and the facts has been there for a long time and now they are exporting terrorism, jihadism, wahabism and Al Qaida to the world.

They are all part and parcel of this problem because they planted this it but it is now known and let the world not be fooled.

Dr. Mutallab and his sharia focus and support for
wahabism and sharia council have been
terrorising and killing Nigerian Christians in
Southern and Eastern Nigerian for over 60 years
now in Nigeria.

By Siloko Ogbuyen
Re: Why Nigeria Need Division And Now By Siloko Ogbuyen by kossyablaze(m): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Correct!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Need Division And Now By Siloko Ogbuyen by Amastermovic(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Hmm wah do you mean now is sort the xtian out from the Muslim or use a ruler to divide into two.. If you are tired go to America... Cause all countries mentioned in the Bible practice Islam and jew more than Christianity.. U need to think
Re: Why Nigeria Need Division And Now By Siloko Ogbuyen by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2015
yes
Re: Why Nigeria Need Division And Now By Siloko Ogbuyen by Swaggzkid: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2015
That time don pass

Even sef

Apc' dulllard no go gree
Re: Why Nigeria Need Division And Now By Siloko Ogbuyen by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2015
If they don't agree to divide Nigeria peaceably, Nigeria will divide herself by force. Some catalysts will see to that.

Nigeria is a country with numerous leaders yet without leadership. Problem is the evil syndicate reaping from the fractious marriage cut across all the geo-political zones. Otherwise, commonsense dictates that a referendum or a SNC should've been called for at the expiration of the entity called Nigeria in 2014.

But why are the people of the middle-belt so docile that there is no agitation for self-determination from the area ?

How i wish the likes of Gideon Orkar would stage a successful coup d'etat to right the wrongs of this hell-hole or divide it !

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Need Division And Now By Siloko Ogbuyen by damosthottest: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2015
Amastermovic:
Hmm wah do you mean now is sort the xtian out from the Muslim or use a ruler to divide into two.. If you are tired go to America... Cause all countries mentioned in the Bible practice Islam and jew more than Christianity.. U need to think

We don't want to be part of your islamic sharia country, get that into your skull.
Re: Why Nigeria Need Division And Now By Siloko Ogbuyen by SOUNDKING: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Swaggzkid:
That time don pass

Even sef

Apc' dulllard no go gree
only the selfish and wicked will want Nigeria to remain one in this current arrangement.

(1) (Reply)

I Invite Everyone To A Crusade In My Church Tomorrow! / #mustwatch - 2face Idibia Imitates President Buhari As He Addresses Nigerians / I Still Miss My Friend M.k.o Abiola - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.