Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Best Betting System That Ever Works - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Betting System That Ever Works (5781 Views)

Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here / Best Betting Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Betting System That Ever Works by bigproff(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Staking With The Bookie's Money
If you really want to win big at the bookies, there is really only one way to do it, and that is to play with the bookies money!

Yes, I said play with the bookies money!
Whenever you are betting your own money you will always
be too scared to take the risks that are needed to become a big winner. Fortunately I have generated the best strategy that had helped me develop a system that is almost full-proof and very likely to make you a big winner at the bookies.
I describe the system in details on this page, but here is the Summary in three easy steps.

1. Start out with an amount of money that you
are willing to risk losing, (although you will be
betting on matches or events that are almost sure to
win!) this amount is your entire “bankroll”.( Your Capital)
Let’s assume you start out with a bankroll of N1,000 as an example. You then divide this bankroll into 5 equal size amounts of N200 each, these we will call “betting units” from now on.

2. Decide how much money you want to win
before you cash out from the bookie. We suggest
that you try to at least multiple your initial bankroll five
times, but many times when we have used this system
we have managed to multiple our bankroll 10 times
without running into problems.

3. Choose the first match that you want
to bet on. I recommend that you choose a
football match or tennis match since there are not so
many ways that this type of bet can go wrong, but a
“certain to win favourite” The most important thing is that you bet on a team, player that you are 80-90% certain is going to win. I recommend that you don’t bet on an outcome with higher odds than 1.8-2.0. Although
sometimes it is worth going for a higher odds for the
last couple of matches to reach your bankroll goal
quicker. I think the lower odds are usually better
because they are safer. You then go ahead and bet one
“betting unit” of N200 on a match or game that
have the best chance of winning. When you win, (which
you almost certainly will if you choose the right type of
match with low odds, i’ll explain more about that
later), you simply let your entire winning bet, (including
the original amount) minus 5% ride on to the next bet
you will make. The 5% of your wins you will always
leave in your account because that money works as
your “insurance” in the very unlikely event that
something goes wrong with the system. You then place
a second bet with the entire original stake plus the
amount that you won on your previous bet (minus the
5%) on the next match.

Always remember to make sure that you are 80%-90%
certain about the outcome… You keep doing the exact same
thing and just increase your bet using the money you have
won from the bookie until you reach the desired amount of money that you wanted to increase your bankroll to. In case you happen to lose your string of bets and a betting unit before you have reached the goal of multiplying your
bankroll 5-10 times you simply use the next betting unit of N200 and start from point 1 again, (remember that with a N1000 bankroll you have five betting units of N200).
It may sound risky to let the entire winning bet ride on to the next bet (except for the 5% insurance) many times before cashing out, but it isn’t really at all.
The important point about this system that makes it so
fantastic is that you are not really risking your own money at all (except for the original bet).

You are using the bookies money to place all of
those larger bets!! It’s like someone else is handing you a much bigger bankroll than you originally had yourself and then offer you to bet with their money, and you get to keep the winnings!!
It is very likely that you will reach the goal of multiplying
your original bankroll of N1000 up to N10,000 with this sort of system.
Remember that you are always betting on
football or tennis matches that you are 80%-90%
certain will win. Besides, in the absolute worst case scenario whereby you lose all of your five betting units without reaching your goal, you still have your “insurance money” that you have put away from each winning bet!

The insurance money will be a pretty large amount by now
and will probably keep you from ever going bankrupt in case some of your matches were to go wrong. However, there are some other safe guards that you can take as well to make sure that you don’t lose your bankroll. If for example you have lost three of your betting units of N200 on football matches without reaching your goal, it is time to stop, and consider what you are doing for a moment. You need to analyze what is going wrong with these bets. If you have lost three units you are probably not choosing the right matches.
Maybe you are going for odds that are too high?
Maybe you are choosing the team, player that you
want to win, rather than the one that is most likely to win!?
Maybe it is time you switch to placing bets on another sport instead?
Don’t be too greedy and go for matches or horses with too high odds, the lower the odds the better your chance of winning and reaching your end goal! Don’t have an opinion yourself. The odds that the bookie gives you reflects the likelihood of that result happening, so, almost always, just go for the shortest odds which is the most likely outcome possible.

If everything goes as it should you will soon have
multiplied your original bankroll of just N1000 to N10000
and can cash out and take a nice long holiday or buy a
new car!

Just look at how quickly this can happen in the following example:
=>Bet N200 @ Odds of 1.45 = Win amount: N290 (put aside 5% or N14 for “insurance”)

=>Bet N275 @ Odds of 1.60 = Win amount: N440 (put aside 5% or N22 for “insurance”)

=>Bet N418 @ Odds of 1.25 = Win amount: N522 (put aside 5% or N26 for “insurance”)

=>Bet N496 @ Odds of 1.75 = Win amount: N868 (put aside 5% or N43 for “insurance”)

=>Bet N825 @ Odds of 1.95 = Win amount: N1608 (put aside 5% or N80 for “insurance”)

=>Bet N1528 @ Odds of 1.85 = Win amount N2826 (put aside 5% or N141 for “insurance”)

=>Bet N2685 @ Odds of 1.90 = Win amount N5101 (put aide 5% or N255 for insurance”)

=>Bet N4846 @ Odds of 2.10 = Win amount of N10176
You have reached your goal!!

Plus you also have your insurance money of N581 that you
can leave in your account when you cash out the N10000 and continue to use as betting money! So you see all that was needed to win £10000 from only N200 was for you to win eight easy matches.

Remember that these are matches with an
80%-90% chance of winning, and you are always choosing
the favourite and the most likely winner! If you choose
matches with lower odds it takes slightly longer
and if you choose higher odds it will be quicker to reach
your goal, but more risky.
The beauty of the system is that at no point did you ever
risk more than N200 of your own money, even though
you have now won N10000!! That is why this is the
ultimate betting system for anyone who wants to win
big with the bookies!

Try this strategy and thank me latter.
To join the WINNING TEAM with me, Catch my Super 2.0 odds weekly rollover updates by LIKING my
Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/just2odds885. Or
Subscribe to my BBM Channel: C00196ED2

1 Like

Re: Best Betting System That Ever Works by Omojuowolo: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
HI GUYS

FOR FREE REPORT (UPDATED) ON HOW TO MAKE REGULAR CASH ON FOOTBALL BETTING-OVER 1.5 GOALS FT GO TO: http://youngbie..com. .THE OLD VERSION IS BEING SOLD BY ONE OF OUR GURUS AT A MIN PRICE OF 3K

cheers

(1) (Reply)

SURE DAILY WINNING GAMES Of 5 To 10 Odd EVERYDAY / Mikel Obi Rejects Anzhi Rumours / Man United Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.