Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Want To Learn Bodypaint, Photoshop, - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Learn Bodypaint, Photoshop, (1458 Views)

Dbanj Website And Sound City Website - Some Serious Photoshop Brushes / Photoshop ::: Making A Scary Text ::: / Photoshop: Turning a Photo Into A Sketch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Bodypaint, Photoshop, by webpro(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2009
I have ground knowledge of fireworks, and I want to go further into graphics and animation. Modo, Bodypaint, Photoshop, Softimage XSI, Lightwave. this are the packages I want to learn, though i want to take them 1 by 1. Please anybody that can take me on any of this for a week.
and how much will it cost me? here is my no 07031985934, i stay @ surulere, lagos.

tanx
steven
Re: I Want To Learn Bodypaint, Photoshop, by grafikdon: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2009
You just listed  my production pipeline  cheesy (Though After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Realflow and Particles Illusion are missing from your list ). I'll try my best to show you everything I know. It will be pretty easy for me to accomplish considering you have interest in most of the tools I use almost daily. Drop a shipping address in my mailbox, I got a couple of training videos for ya. . . don't be afraid, it won't cost ya a dime. . . but if you Fedex me a bag of Suya, walahi talahi. . . I won't reject it. .  . grin grin

I am not sure what you mean by a week but it takes a while to get the hang of these things. It's easier though when you have guidance from a tutor. What I will do is give some basic concepts and a few tips and tricks on Modo, Bodypaint, Photoshop, Softimage and Lightwave and then drop some serious training videos in the mix. It will be up to you to practice, practice, practice and ask questions whenever you get stuck. You can ask anytime and I will respond asap. It won't be a daily adventure since I have to deal with a lot of things (Including tutoring some other folks in Naija) but every minute of information dissemination  will be worthwhile. . .

That's all I got for now.

I am tied up for this weekend so something's gotta give from Monday or Tuesday next week.
Re: I Want To Learn Bodypaint, Photoshop, by webpro(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2009
please you did not drop any contact, how do i get in touch with you?

tanx
Re: I Want To Learn Bodypaint, Photoshop, by grafikdon: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2009
check my profile,
Re: I Want To Learn Bodypaint, Photoshop, by webpro(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2009
grafikdon:

check my profile,

can only send mail, cos i cant find any phone no there
Re: I Want To Learn Bodypaint, Photoshop, by grafikdon: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2009
Don't wanna put my number out there, man. Send me an e-mail and I will drop the number.
Re: I Want To Learn Bodypaint, Photoshop, by Omoosedabi: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2009
i hail everyone. though i have not been able to paste anyting, all the same, i still appreciate my being here. great 9ja. Grafikdon will u be kind enough to give me ur no. here is mine 08087358205. God Bless 9ja, God bless us all.
Re: I Want To Learn Bodypaint, Photoshop, by solosimple(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2009
have you any assignment on multimedia,
have you any work to do,
looking for a trainer or instructor
just the best you can get in after photoshop
you'll become guru in photoshop in short time
Call: 08025287658

(1) (Reply)

Synergy In 3D Animations. What Does It Mean? How Does It Work? / Photoshop Expert Needed For Daily Photo Edit And Effects;.....online-job... / Deji Artworks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.