Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nevertheless...continually With Thee. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nevertheless...continually With Thee. (327 Views)

Early Will I Seek Thee Devotionals (connect Daily With Jesus Via His Words) / "Before I Formed Thee, I Knew Thee" / O Lord, I Pray Thee, Turn The Counsel Of Ahithophel Into Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nevertheless...continually With Thee. by overcomersfaith(f): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Beloved, prayer accompanies abundance. In Mk 6:41, our Master Jesus experienced abundance that can only be supernatural. The disciples gathered twelve baskets out of five and two fish after Jesus blessed it. Incredible things happens on prayer altar. It therefore means that you and I must tarry in the place of prayer for our own abundance to be delivered to us.

Having known this principles, then rest not on your oars until you receive from the Lord that which your heart desires in Jesus Name!

Read More @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Pray Without Ceasing / Sweet Morning / Vacancy In An Islamic Montessori Nursery And Primary School In Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.