Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (438729 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
JanethEze:
Miss Techy is a trusted bloger. Since you have seen the video, you should trust it. Buying a 50k phone that has the same specs with Camon that costs less is not such a good idea and i believe its a waste of money.

Janet trust me if i put a Samsung J7 and a Tecno Camon C8 in front of you, you won't hesitate to pick the Samsumg and thank God Tecno came out with the new Phamtom 5, it 's more of a match for the J7 than the Camon and please i have now seen the Camon in action, the camera and all that and i can say it was over hyped, it looks alright but the front camera is basic even with the flash, MissTechy i am very sure doesn't use and woudn't buy the Camon C8 for the very reasons i won't.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Micheezy7:

Both device are great... Tho yhu can't compare both.. As 4 de camera it beat Samsung F7... Yhur Pocket Speak....

Ermmmmm excuse me. you say The Tecno Camon C8 camera beats that of the Samsung J7, i disagree.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Micheezy7(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Ermmmmm excuse me. you say The Tecno Camon C8 camera beats that of the Samsung J7, i disagree.

Yhu heard me right.. Tecno c8 beat Samsung j7's camera... Buh Samsung j7 is betta!!!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Micheezy7(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Janet trust me if i put a Samsung J7 and a Tecno Camon C8 in front of you, you won't hesitate to pick the Samsumg and thank God Tecno came out with the new Phamtom 5, it 's more of a match for the J7 than the Camon and please i have now seen the Camon in action, the camera and all that and i can say it was over hyped, it looks alright but the front camera is basic even with the flash, MissTechy i am very sure doesn't use and woudn't buy the Camon C8 for the very reasons i won't.

Miss Techy Uses Tecno Camon C8... The Camera is not Over Hyped .. Stop saying what you don't knw....

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by selfmadeOLX(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
How can you compare a Qualcomm Snapdragon or Samsung Exynos Processor to that of an MTK undecided
Some people seff

Have you not asked yourself why MTK phones are cheaper..?
You doun no nu'in
So ama tell you su'in
Gerarahere for real mehn cool

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Hotdiamond(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
I stopped trusting tecno cameras since they told me that the phantom a3 was 13mp . Bunch of jokers.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
selfmadeOLX:
How can you compare a Qualcomm Snapdragon or Samsung Exynos Processor to that of an MTK undecided
Some people seff

You doun no nu'in
So ama tell you su'in

It is not the MTK chip that determine the Price
Rather it is the brand
HTC One M9+ is MTK it sold for over N120k

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hotdiamond:
I stopped trusting tecno cameras since they told me that the phantom a3 was 13mp . Bunch of jokers.

But C8 is 13 MP for real..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
I used to be a fan of HTC until I start seeing them rolling MTK phone, Now I believe in MTK chip..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Hotdiamond(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dam5reey:

But C8 is 13 MP for real..
I hope so.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sandyultimate: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Look mtk chip ie mediatek has the best chip in the world it is the hello x20... go and check it's benchmark score it's hire than snapdragon 810 and exynos 7420 found on s6... and y do u think HTC dumpt the snapdragon 810 to hello x20 on HTC m9 and also on their next flagship HTC c5 smtin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sandyultimate: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
In performance speed the j7 is better than even the s6 because it uses exynos 7580
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dam5reey:

Rather it is the brand

Oh really cheesy thats so so cool cool who will complain its 120k undecided
Someone here said MTK is the best in the world and Tecno gave you guyz Phantom 5 and you're all making noise because its the brand "TECNO" undecided

I see gullible Nigerians buying brand instead of buying specs at first then brand follows.

MTK is mostly and widely used doesn't make it the best.
Exynos is the best right now not by benchmarks but by personal experience. wink
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hotdiamond:

grin grin grin Phantom A3 na wash oo.. Lol
There are now hot competitions slapping tecno on the face.. Tecno dun dey behave starting from Boom J7 upwards..
I am. Now trusting tecno specs small small.. All their previous phones before j7 are the set definition of 'wack' grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AdemolaGoc: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please add me to the group 08123329061
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Micheezy7(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
selfmadeOLX:
Some people seff

You doun no nu'in
So ama tell you su'in

Yhu knw ntin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AdemolaGoc: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please and please, someone should tell me how good the front camera is. Is it as bad as a few people are claiming? Cuz I went to a tecno store to check it, it was very clear, l could literally see my pores! Now that picture miss techy posted in comparison to the hot 2, I have a problem with it. Having seen the camera myself, its nowhere as bad as what she posted!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Micheezy7:

Yhu knw ntin

So tell me su'in cheesy
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chuksteric(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2015
AdemolaGoc:
Please and please, someone should tell me how good the front camera is. Is it as bad as a few people are claiming? Cuz I went to a tecno store to check it, it was very clear, l could literally see my pores! Now that picture miss techy posted in comparison to the hot 2, I have a problem with it. Having seen the camera myself, its nowhere as bad as what she posted!
you saw it yourself what more proof do you want?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2015
AdemolaGoc:

My personal experience my C8 front camera is the same with the front facing on a friend's One M9+, Both 5 mp.

People don't just like the Brand name
They go for phone they can't even operate,
they don't tweak phones, pay more on data and complain.
It takes a third party, to confess the camera is Good, not the haters of the brand..
Only Samsung phones above 60k can beat the camera.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Youngpo413: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

grin grin grin Phantom A3 na wash oo.. Lol
There are now hot competitions slapping tecno on the face.. Tecno dun dey behave starting from Boom J7 upwards..
I am. Now trusting tecno specs small small.. All their previous phones before j7 are the set definition of 'wack' grin
H6,L6 and M6 displays are awesome,I have'nt seen the j7 yet,tecno are really really working on their UI...I don't know about the battery department sha o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AdemolaGoc: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Dam5reey:

My personal experience my C8 front camera is the same with the front facing on a friend's One M9+, Both 5 mp.

People don't just like the Brand name
They go for phone they can't even operate,
they don't tweak phones, pay more on data and complain.
It takes a third party, to confess the camera is Good, not the haters of the brand..
Only Samsung phones above 60k can beat the camera.

Thanks a lot, I just needed reassurance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by nani667: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dam5reey:

Rather it is the brand

You are very wrong oga....

You can't compare the Mediatek Helio X20 chip in the One M9+ to that crap MTK chip.... You should try get more information about the Mediatek chip used in the HTC One M9+ before you come here and start talking about "brand"
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin Solution Solution..!!

If you have issues with your whatsapp msgs or FB msgs not coming on time on the c8

Go to settings
And locate self-starting management
And disable it

Step 2

Go to settings
Locate security
Then locate auto-start management
And tick on the apps of your choice you want

Shikena cool

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by nellytech: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
My cousin bought d camon c8.. Is really nice thou it has poor multitasking BT its manageable...!!!! Going to purchase mine soon...!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Osyxcel(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
nani667:

You are very wrong oga....

You can't compare the Mediatek Helio X20 chip in the One M9+ to that crap MTK chip.... You should try get more information about the Mediatek chip used in the HTC One M9+ before you come here and start talking about "brand"

Helio X10 was used in One M9+. No device is currently running on the X20 I think.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chukwudi718(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
I jst got mine yesterday...pls wats all this about rooting, i dnt really understand.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Prechy2836(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chukwudi718:
I jst got mine yesterday...pls wats all this about rooting, i dnt really understand.
Google is your friend
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Andking: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
selfmadeOLX:
grin grin Solution Solution..!!

If you have issues with your whatsapp msgs or FB msgs not coming on time on the c8

Go to settings
And locate self-starting management
And disable it

Step 2

Go to settings
Locate security
Then locate auto-start management
And tick on the apps of your choice you want

Shikena cool
still the same. Thanks anyways
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Baadal(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
nellytech:
My cousin bought d camon c8.. Is really nice thou it has poor multitasking BT its manageable...!!!! Going to purchase mine soon...!!
incase you're interested,i have a brand new one sealed in the pack.white colour call/whatsapp 08025220285
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Osyxcel:

Helio X10 was used in One M9+. No device is currently running on the X20 I think.

Im not talking based on website cos i was the one that set up the phone for my colleague at work..
That's y I didn't respond to him. Thanks for the clarification

She only use the phone for music, BBM, what's app, camera that's all
My camon c8 handles these app too smoothly...

It like say i have a single room of 500W load
I bought 1.3 kva generator. my colleagues 3 rooms with same 500W load and bought 2.2kva

Same with the specs 1 gig ram 1.3ghz processor and 3gig ram and 2.2ghz processor phones running just Facebook, BBM what's app and music

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.