Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (438973 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Elkrypto(m): 4:46am On Oct 05, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
lol see bad advice. So u don't even feel any shame recommending a phone dat can't multitask?. Na wah..2015 for dat matter.

Who says it can't multi-task? undecided
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sandyultimate: 7:06am On Oct 05, 2015
that guy that says that his sisters phone does not remove something about sim should update his phone cut canon c8 already has updates
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
lol see bad advice. So u don't even feel any shame recommending a phone dat can't multitask?. Na wah..2015 for dat matter.
really? I said that? their is something wrong with your eye then

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2015
errm!! please what's the circle like icon beside my 1st network bar? can someone help me put it away

1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Thobeee: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2015
grin
libertyfo:
errm!! please what's the circle like icon beside my 1st network bar? can someone help me put it away
lol grin
libertyfo:
lol ur phone dey silent
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2015
My honest assessment of the multitasking ability of this phone......... Tecno said the phone comes with 1gig ram but my first Tecno n3 with 256mb ram multitasks more than this phone. Actually, I assessed the phone to be running just 650mb ram in real time. If you have really observed the phone, you will noticed that apps begin to close as soon as the ram gets used up to 650mb. Of those 650mb ram, the operating system already takes up over 500mb ram . That shows how poor the ram is.....
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:
My honest assessment of the multitasking ability of this phone......... Tecno said the phone comes with 1gig ram but my first Tecno n3 with 256mb ram multitasks more than this phone. Actually, I assessed the phone to be running just 650mb ram in real time. If you have really observed the phone, you will noticed that apps begin to close as soon as the ram gets used up to 650mb. Of those 650mb ram, the operating system already takes up over 500mb ram . That shows how poor the ram is.....
wow this shows how rich the os is the more criticism this phone get the more i fall inlove i dont know why
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Jonathan2787:
wow this shows how rich the os is the more criticism this phone get the more i fall inlove i dont know why
Sorry man, I don't care whether you fall in love with the phone or not. What I posted is my honest observation and experience (having used the phone for 2 weeks) and not a criticism OK. So please be corrected on that.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:

Sorry man, I don't care whether you fall in love with the phone or not. What I posted is my honest observation and experience (having used the phone for 2 weeks) and not a criticism OK. So please be corrected on that.
dude dont become a rabid dog over nothing just speaking my mind and it becomes your headache? sad
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jonathan2787:
dude dont become a rabid dog over nothing just speaking my mind and it becomes your headache? sad
I won't be drawn into a bout of insults with you because I am not in that league okay. You can choose to trade insults with yourself for all I care. Please try not to quote me out of context next time. I posted an observation but you chose to understand and label it as a criticism consequently trying to draw me into the war of insult between the pro and anti Tecno Canon c8. I take exception to that. I am responsible for what I write, but not how you choose to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thobeee:
grin lol grin lol ur phone dey silent
so it's that simple....thanks bro
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:

I won't be drawn into a bout of insults with you because I am not in that league okay. You can choose to trade insults with yourself for all I care. Please try not to quote me out of context next time. I posted an observation but you chose to understand and label it as a criticism consequently trying to draw me into the war of insult between the pro and anti Tecno Canon c8. I take exception to that. I am responsible for what I write, but not how you choose to understand it.
and yet i cant still understand what your headache is. this is sad really sad
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jonathan2787:
and yet i cant still understand what your headache is. this is sad really sad
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:

Maybe you should try harder. Am sure you will realize where your headache lies... I just saw the statement 'Don't quote me wrong' on your profile. Is it not ironical that you are the one busy quoting somebody wrongly, yet you don't realize it. Pathetic.
its not my headache its yours and you are using my word turning it around against me, its your headache and am finding it hard to know what should cause your craze, checking my profile and ranting meanwhile i dont even know your name i just take you as a random someone i met online. smh sad. really sad
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=Jonathan2787 post=38686987]its not my headache its yours and you are using my word turning it around against me, its your headache and am finding it hard to know what should cause your craze, checking my profile and ranting meanwhile i dont even know your name i just take you as a random someone i met online. smh sad. really sad [/quote

Read your first post where you quoted me, then read my penultimate message. Maybe that will throw more light on the what you were trying to do, maybe inadvertently. I still repeat, avoid quoting people out of context
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sleam: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:

You can lie o!! N3 was 500 mb jor...
What do you mean by "apps begin to close"?? You sure don't use a C8.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
sleam:

haha my brother tell him because of his stupid critism am loving the camon the more and this is causing him headache lol its awesome to tip some people and watch them make a fool of themselves you should have seen how seriously ready he is to fight lol
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=macbeyland post=38687112][/quote]shut up egregious vermin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
sleam:

Yes man, I believe you. I don't use a Tecno Canon c8. But I hope you will be able to open your eyes enough to see your post as the one the bowser that is minimised. I hate the attitude of people who make conclusion without proof. BTW... Take a look at the reading of the RAM. I could not even swap back to the Facebook app because it had already been closed by the ram even though supposedly, I still have over 300mb ram unused

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Andking: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
sleam:

Everything he said about the c8 is true but not sure about the n3. anyone who says he doesn't experience the multitasking issue is either just lying or suffering and smiling. the ram management on c8 is terrible. when u minimize apps, u cant come back to find it where u left it, u have to start afresh. common!!! who has all day for that. Even to work on office apps on d fone is something else, not to talk of gaming. I had to swap mine with my kid sis bb q10 till I can save up to get Samsung note 4.

I just wish the fone was rootable, that would have given one the chance even work on it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
sleam:

In case you still have doubts, maybe this will clear the doubt

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jonathan2787:
haha my brother tell him because of his stupid critism am loving the camon the more and this is causing him headache lol its awesome to tip some people and watch them make a fool of themselves you should have seeon how seriously ready he is to fight lol

Jonathan2787, am sure you are having a field day with your insults. Just note that as the saying goes, you are a product of your environment..... Consequently, I am not surprised because you are only exhibiting what you have imbibed during your developmental stage. Continue please. Children who grow up in insulting homes grow up to know nothing else but how to insult people. Your vocabulary is impressive, just that it is filled with insulting words... It only shows how much time you spend learning insulting words

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
sleam:

Is it not ironical that some people have the world of information on their fingers tips yet they are still ignorant..Although I no longer have the Tecno n3 because I gave it out years ago, but I was able to Google the spec and am posting it for the benefit of those who are too impatient to use Google to verify, but are so quick to criticize others. For your information, there was no 500mb ram tecno n3. What was made by tecno was the 256mb ram and 512mb ram variants

General Information
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Available November, 2012
Body
Dimensions 115 x 62 x 11.7mm
Keyboard Touchscreen
Display
Type Capacitive LCD touchscreen with 256,000 colors
Size 320 x 480 pixels, 3.5 inches, ~165 PPI pixel density
Memory And OS
Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 64 MB
OS Android 2.3.5 Ginger Bread
CPU 800 MHz Single-core
RAM 256MB, 512MB versions
Audio
Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
Audio port 3.5mm jack
Connectivity
GPRS Up to 85.6 kbps
EDGE Up to 236.8 kbps
HSPDA Up to 7.2 mbps
HSUPA Up to 5.6 mbps
LTE No
WIFI Yes
Bluetooth Yes
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
NFC No
USB microUSB v2.0
Camera
Primary 3 MP, up to 2048 x 1536 pixels
Video Yes
Secondary No
Battery
Capacity Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 210 h (2G) / Up to 200 h (2G)
Talk time Up to 7 h
Music play Up to 39 h
Other Features
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail
Browser HTML
Java Yes
Colors White, Black, Yellow
- SNS integration
– MP4/DivX/XviD/WMVplayer
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
– PDF reader
– FM radio
– Organizer
– Document viewer
– Image viewer/editor
– Voice memo/dial/command
– Predictive text input
Price
Price level Around $81 (USD)

Source..... http://bestmobs.com/tecno-n3-specifications-and-features/
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:

Jonathan2787, am sure you are having a field day with your insults. Just note that as the saying goes, you are a product of your environment..... Consequently, I am not surprised because you are only exhibiting what you have imbibed during your developmental stage. Continue please. Children who grow up in insulting homes grow up to know nothing else but how to insult people. Your vocabulary is impressive, just that it is filled with insulting words... It only shows how much time you spend learning insulting words
thanks for the vocabulary compliment and i must say you are a very stubborn and anoying fellow who doesnt give up that means you always wanna have the last say and that is an attribute of a girl it means you are someone who comes from a background filled with female jibber jabber,daily tantrums,malice,gossipjust to name a few and i have time right now to watch girl fight so why not?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:

dude i overestimated you,such a cry baby,seriously did you have to post the tecno n3 spec here to prove your irrelevant point? he mentioned 500 mb of ram it means hes using the 512mb variant it doesnt mean we are all ignorant of it,haba you get pained by every little thing and it scares the b'jesus out of me, it gives me the creeps for a guy to have all the emotional attributes of a girl and none of a boy. old yeller
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sleam: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:

Yes man, I believe you. I don't use a Tecno Canon c8. But I hope you will be able to open your eyes enough to see your post as the one the bowser that is minimised. I hate the attitude of people who make conclusion without proof. BTW... Take a look at the reading of the RAM. I could not even swap back to the Facebook app because it had already been closed by the ram even though supposedly, I still have over 300mb ram unused

I still don't understand what you mean by an app closing o...by your screenshot, clicking on a minimized app you want to revisit would reopen it nah...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jonathan2787:
dude i overestimated you,such a cry baby,seriously did you have to post the tecno n3 spec here to prove your irrelevant point? he mentioned 500 mb of ram it means hes using the 512mb variant it doesnt mean we are all ignorant of it,haba you get pained by every little thing and it scares the b'jesus out of me, it gives me the creeps for a guy to have all the emotional attributes of a girl and none of a boy. old yeller

You know why I had to go through the pains of doing that? Because it pains me that people like you could be in the midst of plenty yet hungry. You had all within your reach to have verified my observations yet you chose to make ignorant criticism coupled with the insults which clearly defines your personality...Being in front of a phone shouldn't give you the liberty to insult people just because that's all you are good at. You don't have to be a nuisance all the time OK
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
sleam:

I still don't understand what you mean by an app closing o...by your screenshot, clicking on a minimized app you want to revisit would reopen it nah...
The app is not meant to reopen except only when your ram is exhausted. Android is meant to function just like Windows with multitasking. So when android apps which are minimised get shut down, it means that the ram os either inadequate or the rom is poorly optimised like in the case of tecno Camon C8.... Those who use the phone will understand what am saying....
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Micheezy7(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
I don't knw y u guys are insulting each other because of a li2 matter... I use tecno c8 its a very good device... The only thing dat sucks abt dis device is the poor multitasking issue... I hope tecno will roll out update dat will fix this ish soon... Loving my C8 tho..peace out#
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Micheezy7:
I don't knw y u guys are insulting each other because of a li2 matter... I use tecno c8 its a very good device... The only thing dat sucks abt dis device is the poor multitasking issue... I hope tecno will roll out update dat will fix this ish soon... Loving my C8 tho..peace out#
. Bro, thanks for corroborating my observations. The fact remains that I am not trading insult with the guy. He is the only one out there trading insults with himself.. All I have done is to give assessment with facts and also prove to the other guy who bluntly called me a liar that don't go about posting unverified posts for public viewing. Just that Jonathan2787 is so busy venting insults that he has not bothered to dedicate an iota of time to read, understand and verify my observations

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:

You know why I had to go through the pains of doing that? Because it pains me that people like you could be in the midst of plenty yet hungry. You had all within your reach to have verified my observations yet you chose to make ignorant criticism coupled with the insults which clearly defines your personality...Being in front of a phone shouldn't give you the liberty to insult people just because that's all you are good at. You don't have to be a nuisance all the time OK
awww so adorable when being a sissy, you are one heck of a lady i tell you its good to have fun with you, cant you just snap out of this emotional aggression of yours? what do you want a cookie? ok i agree to your dumbness and you have proved your very salient point ya happy now?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jonathan2787:
awww so adorable when being a sissy, you are one heck of a lady i tell you its good to have fun with you, cant you just snap out of this emotional aggression of yours? what do you want a cookie? ok i agree to your dumbness and you have proved your very salient point ya happy now?

Hahaha, enjoy the life of a spoilt brat. I pity the kind of children you will raise considering the fact that you have really suffered from a defective and delinquent upbringing. I used to know of someone just like you. He ended up learning his lesson after he lost one of his ear drums as a result of a slap he received from someone who couldn't condone his insults. Although he was bold enough to exhibit his defective upbringing publicly, am not sure about you because it's obvious you are Lilly livered and only bold enough to show your talent on the Internet, in the safety of that same home that has so so deformed you.... So so pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.