Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (438979 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:

. Bro, thanks for corroborating my observations. The fact remains that I am not trading insult with the guy. He is the only one out there trading insults with himself.. All I have done is to give assessment with facts and also prove to the other guy who bluntly called me a liar that don't go about posting unverified posts for public viewing. Just that Jonathan2787 is so busy venting insults that he has not bothered to dedicate an iota of time to read, understand and verify my observations
why are you quickly explaining to everyone that is another attribute of a lady,my crime is because i said criticism makes me love the camon c8 the more and i was expecting applaud and appreciation from you because you are priviledged i noticed you i only notice constructive criticism and yours wasnt constructive in the first place and you are being a cry baby? is that fair?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
yay good job macbeyland your squirming and grunting took the thread to 42 awesome
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:

Hahaha, enjoy the life of a spoilt brat. I pity the kind of children you will raise considering the fact that you have really suffered from a defective and delinquent upbringing..... So so pathetic
whoopsie you and your choked up,dejected upbringing can kiss my round ass, such a looser, you are pretending as if you know a heck about parenting how am i sure you dont have a child whos born out of wedlock and you are forced to become a daddy so soon in life, you are just suffering from classical human paranoia, because unlike you i dont cry for attention everywhere i go, and i am still schooling xo i cant be bothered about parenting or should i say wet nurse.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jonathan2787:
whoopsie you and your choked up,dejected upbringing can kiss my round ass, such a looser, you are pretending as if you know a heck about parenting how am i sure you dont have a child whos born out of wedlock and you are forced to become a daddy so soon in life, you are just suffering from classical human paranoia, because unlike you i dont cry for attention everywhere i go, and i am still schooling xo i cant be bothered about parenting or should i say wet nurse.

Oh dear! No wonder, now I know where your problems are coming from. Wow, in that case you will have no further response from me... My simple advice to you is this.....grow up, discard that warped qualities of yours and Get a life
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
macbeyland:

Oh dear! No wonder, now I know where your problems are coming from. Wow, in that case you will have no further response from me... My simple advice to you is this.....grow up, discard that warped qualities of yours and Get a life
its obvious that your life sucks and what you are doing is simply transfer of aggression but it will be bogus to expect a bovine like you to understand because ignorance is truly bliss and you dont know you are doing what i say you are doing
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Micheezy7:
I don't knw y u guys are insulting each other because of a li2 matter... I use tecno c8 its a very good device... The only thing dat sucks abt dis device is the poor multitasking issue... I hope tecno will roll out update dat will fix this ish soon... Loving my C8 tho..peace out#
visit this site, register and let's follow this thread on
http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thread-How-to-root-MTK6735-With-lollipop let us make multiple request for rooting assistance. I am sure they will come to our assistance because without rooting, there is not much we can do about the poor multitasking problem . ...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
To those complaining about late WhatsApp messages:
You only receive late WhatsApp notification when on EDGE. All other apps work well.
When your network shows 3G and u still receive late notifications from Apps, it means u bought a fake product.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by udemzyudex(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
tunnamania11:
To those complaining about late WhatsApp messages:
You only receive late WhatsApp notification when on EDGE. All other apps work well.
When your network shows 3G and u still receive late notifications from Apps, it means u bought a fake product.

So one must put it in 3g abi
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Micheezy7(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mailed tecno about dah poor multitasking ish...

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bioduneberry(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chidinho10:
Hi fellas, I want to buy the Tecno Camon C8 tommorrow. I want to be sure if I can use the Glo 3GB BIS on it by tweaking the IMEI. My tablet uses Glo BIS and runs on android 4.2.2, and I was told by a friend that Camon C8 which runs on Android 5 cannot be tweaked to use Glo BIS. is that true? Thanks as i anticipate responses.

I bought mine today and tweaked the imei. Currently using Glo bis on it. Just use mtk/engineering app to do it.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 5:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Micheezy7:
Mailed tecno about dah poor multitaskinog ish...
Nice one. I am sure that I would be able to handle the problem myself if am able to root the phone. I think the problem lies with the app cleaner software
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2015
udemzyudex:

So one must put it in 3g abi
Yes, put it on 3G and enjoy your Apps.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by udemzyudex(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2015
tunnamania11:
Yes, put it on 3G and enjoy your Apps.
That's rubbish
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Carlcaresophia: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2015
unklewales:
i've been a follower of this thread for sometime as a guest and i've been reading everybody's comments ever since and from observation its more obvious that those who have complaints are way more than those enjoying the phone though i've been sitting on the fence all this while but i think its high time i fall to the side of those who are against the phone(by extension the brand "Tecno"wink.I'm saying this not because i have been swayed by the opinions of those who are against it but by experience. my sister just bought the phone today and to my outmost suprise the phone failed lemme repeat FAILED to identify the sim cards that were inserted into it. i checked everything on the phone so as to correct this, i even tried other sims so as to be sure but the CRAP wont just work. so for y'all who are lauding this phone and seeing those who are against it as Haters of Tecno just count yourselves lucky and thank your stars cos most of them are venting their anger from experience.
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AdemolaGoc: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please my bbm keeps clearing when I remove it from recent tabs, any solution please?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
bioduneberry:

I bought mine today and tweaked the imei. Currently using Glo bis on it. Just use mtk/engineering app to do it.

Thanks bro, I just did mine and it worked. Camon C8 rocks! The phone is dope
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Plsss guys let leave those criticizing our camon nd lets focus on how to fix this multi-tasking problem.... I am sure if we ablr to root the phone to solve multi task problem might be possible with the help of ram manager app nd co..... Or we better make sure tecno knows abke this problem nd roll out update for use........... Cos am always regretting going back to tecno because of the camon c8 problem. Wish I had continue sticking to gionee
Multi tasking and rooting became a problem on tecnk phone,,,, of all problems
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by nellytech: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
pls guys help... i bought mine 2day den i was using etisalat chat pack wit simplesaver.. bt i found out dis nyt dat its no longer connecting n my whatsapp message only cums in if i enter it... pls help mak i enjoy my fone
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Like seriously, how do you enjoy a phone that has a dead end on multitasking and rooting??

YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY SUFFERING AND SMILING oh..

I can't spend a week with such a crap!!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
nellytech:
pls guys help... i bought mine 2day den i was using etisalat chat pack wit simplesaver.. bt i found out dis nyt dat its no longer connecting n my whatsapp message only cums in if i enter it... pls help mak i enjoy my fone
JUST DAY 1 oh!!! lol.. Nawa o
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by nellytech: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
any solution to it?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by dammy98(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] undecided Chai eeewhooo
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by nellytech: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Andking:
still the same. Thanks anyways
dude abeg were can i find self starting management?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 5:31am On Oct 07, 2015
I would have preferred tecno made the camon c8 run on a non customised Lollipop OS because the developer who tweaked the Lollipop os for the camon c8 deserved to be jailed for life for such an awful job . I haven't used a poorer android in my life. I still maintain that my first Android phone, tecno n3 with 256mb performed far far better than this phone in terms of multi tasking
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Hurrey pals, I think I have just achieved a step in the direction of rooting this camon c8 by confirming that the bootloader is locked. If you know about adb and fastboot, please install the software and drivers on your pc and boot into fastboot then connect your phone and type this command..... fastboot oem unlock..... You will get the screen below... I couldn't continue with my own process because I was late for work, my lappy battery was low and I had not backed up my data. Note that doing this will wipe your phone clean to factory reset. I think after doing this, the one click root tools should be able to work or one should be able to install super su update zip from recovery to root this phone. Honestly I really don't care if I end up bricking this phone while trying because it is almost useless to me with the poor multi tasking.

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bioduneberry(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Chidinho10:

Thanks bro, I just did mine and it worked. Camon C8 rocks! The phone is dope

Good to know, you welcome.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by tegak10: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2015
someone should explain this multitasking problem ooo am thinking f getting d phone lemme nuh burn money
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2015
bioduneberry:

Good to know, you welcome.

i WAS NOTIFIED of upgrade. Will I lose the IMEI stuff if i upgrade?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bioduneberry(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chidinho10:

i WAS NOTIFIED of upgrade. Will I lose the IMEI stuff if i upgrade?

No you won't.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Imagine this....you are using the Tecno camon C8 to type some documents and you have gone very very far in the typing, then a message comes into your phone, you switched over to the message to read it, after reading, you now switched over to the document you were typing only to discover that the app you are using to type the document has restarted and all your document typed so far has disappeared leaving you to start afresh how would you feel? ...... That's what this Tecno Camon C8 has just done to me. I feel like SMASHING this phone on the floor. I can't believe I used my hard earned money to buy this poorly packaged rubbish from the stables of tecno.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Horlayeahme: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls any solution to it,cox my techno camon c8 too can't receive online message directly if I'm offline,it applys to all the chatting networks.even wit normal android subscription,any help pls
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sleam: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
I am beginning to "believe" that there are different versions of the C8.. I was typing a document got bored, clicked the home page, opened and played a game and when I decided to continue typing all I had to do was click the right button which showed recent used apps, click on the document and continued typing....abi that wan no be multitasking?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.