Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (439278 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
u smart
gingerman876:
Buy Tecno! Save money. Smart ones only.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
not just affordable, does all i want
Chikote:
Smart one... you do not need to break the bank. The economy today wouldn't teach any one to settle for affordables, it would come instinctively. LOL

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 12:00am On Aug 08, 2015
imagine, be saying rubbish
Femikutti:
Nonsense Phone, Tecno sha
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2015
u r kidding right?
Femikutti:
Asin i wonder oooo, rubbish Phone even infinix is trying than them
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2015
same here
Tolung1:
wow...this is beautiful loving this...cant wait to have it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2015
hmm, u have a point
Chikote:
Pretty impressive innovation for low end users. I however do not think it is a durable one.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2015
pls educate them
Tolung1:
come down guys, tecno is infinix senior abegi think before you talk
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2015
you are just an ingrate for saying this
NeilOssai:
.....ur papa country go fit make phone?? .....u go even fit assemble indomie carton..... ℓ̊ can bet dat d phone u use is not more dan 30k... Mumu Brain..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2015
lol, this is epic grin grin grin
michael065:
I had to open an acct with nairaland because of some fools that re comparing infinix to tecno. If u ve ever been to tecno office(carl care) u will notice that most pple that re there to repair der fones re infinix users. So I don't know how infinix can be beta dan tecno wen tecno do help dem repair der fones embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2015
lol, u never upgrade levels
seedorfg:
Tecno every week producing phones, una nor dey tire nii, anyways repin my nokia E71,

Tecno a-z undecided
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2015
u do not force pple to enjoy life
Opinedecandid:
I don't desire techno phones.

Babu
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2015
lol, u all want a phone that can do all u want
McKc22:
e get fridge? lol LTC
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by snehgang: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2015
waste of money
onekindaguy:
u smart
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by snehgang: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2015
he is saying the truth
onekindaguy:
imagine, be saying rubbish
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by snehgang: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2015
some real shit
onekindaguy:
lol, this is epic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by snehgang: 12:15am On Aug 08, 2015
abi ohhh, am tired
onekindaguy:
lol, u never upgrade levels
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by windyjosezy: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2015
TECNO noni
onekindaguy:
not just affordable, does all i want
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by windyjosezy: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2015
dont mind him
onekindaguy:
u r kidding right?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by windyjosezy: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2015
like a black sheep
onekindaguy:
you are just an ingrate for saying this
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by showlaw: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2015
i still do and that makes me the modern guy while u are the stone age guy
Querty:

I hate techno just like I detest Satan
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by showlaw: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2015
gerarahere mehn
Demigods:

grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by showlaw: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2015
abi oh, park well
tbadejo25:
who even wants your business sef? comot abeg.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by oshaosha2014(m): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2015
ghananotnaija:

Are you serious? If money isn't an issue, who would pick an Android phone over an iPhone 6? Unless you're very ignorant about Apple products, which I assume you never owned one due to poverty.

Now, this wasn't about money ish. My bro abroad asked if he should send me iPhone 5s or an android. I told him to forget about the iPhone and send me android. Why? Because I used iPhone 4 and I couldn't cope with the stress of having to connect it to a PC before I could delete stuff, and the size of screen is not encouraging. I got a Samsung android from him and I felt free. Today am using infinix hotel note, maybe because I don't have money to buy high end android for now. But I can assure you that if I have One billion naira today nothing will make me go for any iPhone model, instead I will go for the most expensive android. Don't get it twisted, my infinix hotnote serves my internet and phone needs, I don't need to prove to anyone that I use a classy phone. If it gives me peace of mind.... I die there!

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by ghananotnaija(m): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2015
oshaosha2014:

Now, this wasn't about money ish. My bro abroad asked if he should send me iPhone 5s or an android. I told him to forget about the iPhone and send me android. Why? Because I used iPhone 4 and I couldn't cope with the stress of having to connect it to a PC before I could delete stuff, and the size of screen is not encouraging. I got a Samsung android from him and I felt free. Today am using infinix hotel note, maybe because I don't have money to buy high end android for now. But I can assure you that if I have One billion naira today nothing will make me go for any iPhone model, instead I will go for the most expensive android. Don't get it twisted, my infinix hotnote serves my internet and phone needs, I don't need to prove to anyone that I use a classy phone. If it gives me peace of mind.... I die there!

You can delete stuff without connect to a computer in iOS, don't know what you are talking about. Android's file system is a plus, but I like stuff that's clean, the just works without seeing the mess behind the scenes.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by TechLector: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2015
TechLector:
Tecno Camon C8 is the most amazing Smartphone ever from Tecno Mobile. The Tecno Camon C8 is designed to focus extensively on photograph. The device features a 13 MP camera in the rear and 5 MP in front. If you are looking for Infinix Zero 2 or Infinix Hot Note image quality, you might end up being disappointed. There’s more to quality phone cameras than just megapixels.

Tecno C8 let your ideas break free from the darkness for the optimum brightness and easier focusing in low light. You can record stunning night-scape, breathtaking scenery and every extraordinary moment with the aid of its awesome camera lens.

Camon C8 Camera: Snapshot in the Blink of an Eye

It’s faster and more accurate for shooting. The camera of C8 imitates the eye location algorithm and it can focus on objectives within 0.3 seconds. When the camera is focusing, it uses a mix of contrast and phase detection, and it’s indeed a good deal for being more professional than common camera phones. Besides, it offers you the best and a fast way to snapshot on the black screen. When the screen is switched off or locked, just simply press the special button twice which is made for snapshot. So, Tecno C8 focuses on the objects fast and accurately no matter when and where.

Tecno Camon C8 Beautification Effect

Tecno C8 pays attention to the beautification effect. With the technology of Visidon face recognition, selfies and other captures are delicate and nice to see. The front-facing camera is very nice as well at 5-megapixel and it even has its own dedicated flash, so selfies should also come out quite nice as well. Tecno C8 is the camera phone that knows you best!

Be True to the Real View

It brings you a very clear view for its 5.5 HD screen and the high megapixels of its dual cameras. The 5.5 HD screen ensures that the view is vivid and pure so that you can enjoy the wonderful world. Besides, the dual cameras of 13 MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and 5 MP front camera with a flash are the helpful assistants to snapshot your beautiful smile.

[size=18pt]Here are couples of camera samples taken with the in good, normal and low lighting conditions.[/size]

source: http://techlector.com/camera-test-tecno-camon-c8-13mp-camera-image-quality-that-will-wow-you/
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by oshaosha2014(m): 12:45am On Aug 08, 2015
ghananotnaija:

You can delete stuff without connect to a computer in iOS, don't know what you are talking about. Android's file system is a plus, but I like stuff that's clean, the just works without seeing the mess behind the scenes.

When you install apps can you delete it from the phone directly without connecting to a PC? When you want to use with a pc to exchange file can you just do it like that without installing an apple music application, can't remember the name.?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Tolung1: 1:08am On Aug 08, 2015
come on shut up, just go to bed, do you want to compare tecno to infinix
snehgang:
do not be deceived tolu
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Femikutti: 1:23am On Aug 08, 2015
kidding about what? abi you cant read well?
onekindaguy:
u r kidding right?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Femikutti: 1:25am On Aug 08, 2015
go to bed bro,am sure you are using a samsung that why you no nothing about this shiiiii
windyjosezy:
tecno is still the best bro
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by ghananotnaija(m): 3:55am On Aug 08, 2015
oshaosha2014:

When you install apps can you delete it from the phone directly without connecting to a PC? When you want to use with a pc to exchange file can you just do it like that without installing an apple music application, can't remember the name.?

Of course you can delete an app directly on your phone. You can move files around with iCloud. Not an Apple fanboy, but have to admit they make superior products (not always, but definitely the iPhone 6). All this criticism of Apple by Nairalanders appears, quite obviously, as "sour grapes".
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Misterdhee1(m): 5:12am On Aug 08, 2015
A month old Innjoo Fire Gold Colour Up for Sale in lautech area, Ogbomosho, Oyo state. it comes along with a black pouch and screen guard, with chargers And a ear piece. Contact me on 09030600422.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by chiwob(m): 5:19am On Aug 08, 2015
@ op tell tecno to produce 2gig ram phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.