Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (439523 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by smajatt(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
tunnamania11:

where do u live

Baba na tanke i dey stay.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Cre8(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please guys, is it a must to be connected to the Internet before one can root camon-c8?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
smajatt:

Baba na tanke i dey stay.
I'm busy now, quote to remind me on Friday.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cre8:
Please guys, is it a must to be connected to the Internet before one can root camon-c8?
You don't need internet connection to use Sp flash tool

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
My device did not give me the option to choose my phone storage, how did you choose your phone storage?
settings - storage - set default storage- phone
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by dondrizzy18: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Are you using c8? Download v3.35 and try again. How did you tweak ur network bars?
Xposed installer
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by ESHOIZA: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pls ℓ̊ wnt to buy d Camon c8 or xiaomi redmi .... But being a novice wen it comes to phones, ℓ̊ don't understand all dis rooting, updates and more am seeing ppl complain about. Can't ℓ̊ jst buy and use as it is?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by drss(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Why is it dat any time i launch n app with icon like antivirus n close d app, d icon disappear from d notification bar? Is there anyway to rectify d anomaly?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Knockup(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Information is what makes the difference between the rich and the poor.

If you access internet almost everyday, this is the online job for you. Make good use of your data.

http://Done4Job.com/index.php?ref=8883
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by dondrizzy18: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Are you using c8? Download v3.35 and try again. How did you tweak ur network bars?

I have download the version 3.35 but i keep getting licence cheak fail
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by micosilent: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is it GLO

I discover this last month about glo 1gb for 3gb subscription on Android when you have use many of your mb and it's about to finish maybe 30mb 10mb or even 5mb that day just on your Data don't off it you will use that your remaining mb finished and the browsing will not stop you can keep your data on till the DATE that is going to expire, if you don't off the Data you can download up to 3gb 2gb or unlimited bt if you off the Data you will receive message from glo that you have used up your Data plan, hope is nice

Me i download up 1gb+before my battery got flat
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
micosilent:
This is it GLO

I discover this last month about glo 1gb for 3gb subscription on Android when you have use many of your mb and it's about to finish maybe 30mb 10mb or even 5mb that day just on your Data don't off it you will use that your remaining mb finished and the browsing will not stop you can keep your data on till the DATE that is going to expire, if you don't off the Data you can download up to 3gb 2gb or unlimited bt if you off the Data you will receive message from glo that you have used up your Data plan, hope is nice

Did u mean #1000 for 3gb?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
ESHOIZA:
Pls ℓ̊ wnt to buy d Camon c8 or xiaomi redmi .... But being a novice wen it comes to phones, ℓ̊ don't understand all dis rooting, updates and more am seeing ppl complain about. Can't ℓ̊ jst buy and use as it is?
You can buy and use it . The only difference is that those that rooted are enjoying the full value for their money.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
micosilent:
This is it GLO

Mine stopps whenever the mb finishs.
I simply port to MTN for download.
Im now using sas for mtn downloaded 2.8GB in 3 hours..
Last week i did N70 downloaded like 10GB within some few hours
My 32GB sd don full..

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
micosilent:
This is it GLO

My 32GB sd don full..
tunnamania11:

You can buy and use it . The only difference is that those that rooted are enjoying the full value for their money.

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
dondrizzy18:

I have download the version 3.35 but i keep getting licence cheak fail
Google search "raehsoft ramexpander apk"
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
dondrizzy18:

Xposed installer
Which module did you use?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
tunnamania11:

settings - storage - set default storage- phone
Someone advised me to use my SD card because the app can shorten the lifespan of my storage.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by abbeyboyz54(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Guys how far about the multitasking issue?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by michade(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Who has got this update and has also updated after being rooted?

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Raphoeworld: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
iPhone 6c to be released in july-2016, claims IHS analyst
http://www.panstech.com/2015/11/iphone-6c-to-be-released-in-july-2016.html
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 12:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Install ram manager pro and select more multi tasking option, reboot your phone. Then install ram expander and use the values as seen in the screenshot, then remember to thank me. My C8 is multitasking flawlessly... This is of course for rooted phones

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 3:02am On Nov 18, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Someone advised me to use my SD card because the app can shorten the lifespan of my storage.
I posted the warming. What I meant is that if you are using ramexpander, make sure you use the external SD card because of the harm that the swap action does to phone storage
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by madjnr: 5:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Dam5reey:

My 32GB sd don full..
pls can you teach me how you set it up... Mine refuse to work
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 18, 2015
Dam5reey:

My 32GB sd don full..
Please give me this Mtn cheat
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 18, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
I didn't say u should choose phone storage for Ram expander, I told u to choose it as default storage since u've used much space of your SD card for Ram expander
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by chrislong(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2015
Dam5reey:

My 32GB sd don full..

Bro o got an update for my phone and it's working fine for me so I see no need for a root. But can I use simple server without rooting
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2015
tunnamania11:

Please give me this Mtn cheat

I will do a full guide before the end of today..

What you need
1. Mtn line with #70 or above for mtn B10 subscription
2. Simple Android server from play store(no root access required)
3. Proxydroid from playstore to power all app(root access required).. I used it since my sas was not connecting alone...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2015
Dam5reey:

I will do a full guide before the end of today..

What you need
1. Mtn line with #70 or above for mtn B10 subscription
2. Simple Android server from play store(no root access required)
3. Proxydroid from playstore to power all app(root access required).. I used it since my sas was not connecting alone...
Okay, thanks.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by micosilent: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Yea that simple Android saver on mtn cheat also work well i used to use it when I want to download many movies bo i prefer #100 subscription with it.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by allenuzoma(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Rooting+Ram manager pro + Roehsoft Ram expander=AMAZING!!!! multitasking is awesome......

Virtual Ram may not be like Real ram...but its very effective......Am loving this fone more and more everyday.........

Up next....MarshMallow update.....!!! YaY!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.