Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You (1651 Views)

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You by jerrydelight(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
The characters women display in marriage are the product of their husband's attitude towards their issues.

If your wife attitude towards you; her husband seems somewhat disrespectful it means that your attention towards her issues is not encouraging.

When she seeks your opinion concerning anything especially those that pertains to her outlook, ensure you take your take you time to positively comment on them even when she does not ask for them because she is always expecting it.

So start appreciating everything your wife does and she won't stop loving you.
http://www.reliis..com/2015/08/why-women-often-ignore-their-husbands.html
Re: Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You by TV01(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
jerrydelight:
The characters women display in marriage are the product of their husband's attitude towards their issues.
...i.e. it's mens fault.
Please change the sex tag on your username.

TV

1 Like

Re: Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You by jerrydelight(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
TV01:

...i.e. it's mens fault.
Please change the sex tag on your username.

TV

There is no sex tag on my name user name

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You by SAMBARRY: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
All these children and television sellers are at it again. Every thread must be about sexism. Man versus woman issh

let's see what the next person will say

next undecided
Re: Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You by innervoice(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
If you have a disrespectful wife, then it means that you are either an i.diot or married the wrong woman. If you married the wrong woman, you are an i.diot. Either way, you are an i.diot. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You by jerrydelight(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
innervoice:
If you have a disrespectful wife, then it means that you are either an i.diot or married the wrong woman. If you married the wrong woman, you are an i.diot. Either way, you are an i.diot. grin grin grin

It is all the man's fault when his wife disrespect him

1 Like

Re: Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You by KanwuliaJara: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
When a woman has lost it, it cannot be regained. grin
Money PALAVA! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You by gidjah(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Straight up sis,once d devil blesses you with a whorish woman, you av entered one chance be that o!,even with all your money spent on her, you will always get disrespect.
KanwuliaJara:
Money PALAVA! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You by gidjah(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Some times its not money matter o. Once d devil succeeds in giving a man a whourish woman, even with all his money spent on her, he will always get dis respect, staight up.
KanwuliaJara:
Money PALAVA! grin
Re: Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You by KanwuliaJara: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
gidjah:
Some times its not money matter o. Once d devil succeeds in giving a man a whourish woman, even with all his money spent on her, he will always get dis respect, staight up.

Arrrrrrrgh!
No condiSHUN is PAMA-NET abi? grin

It is UP TO THE MAN to regain HIS PLACE!
Shikena! cool
Re: Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You by jerrydelight(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Arrrrrrrgh! No condiSHUN is PAMA-NET abi? grin
It is UP TO THE MAN to regain HIS PLACE! Shikena! cool
true talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? / See: Identical Twin Sisters Are Married To Identical Twin Brothers,live Together / Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.