Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC (853 Views)

Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit / Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths / Senate Set To Probe NNPC And Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by Remsilla(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
OLEH- A group, Niger-Delta Youth Vanguard for APC, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to commence without further delay, a probe into the alleged sharp practices in the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC and the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.

The group, in a statement, said the federal government would not make any significant headway in the fight against corruption if it fails to probe the goings on in NNPC and NDDC.

Blaming the underdevelopment of the Niger Delta region on past leaders appointed from the region to head NDDC, the group in the statement by
its President, Comrade Fredrick Ujobolo, Secretary and PRO, Comrades Gordons Oweiware held that the region would experience rapid development through close monitoring of the allocation accruing to it.

The statement noted that in spite of the billions of naira being accrued to the region through the Niger Delta Ministry, there was nothing to write home about the region apart from bad road network and polluted water.

“The Niger Delta Development Commission has become the oil well for some senators and reps members where the highest looting occurs daily without course to the development of the region. NDDC has become even worse than NNPC and I appeal to Buhari to look at the sharp practices,” the statement said.

While advising the president to be mindful of sycophants and those who joined the All Progressives Congress, APC after the presidential election, the statement said: “those who said APC cannot work in the Niger-Delta region are the same people singing praises of Buhari’s administration because their plans had failed and now see themselves as members of APC, when they don’t know how the party got to this level,”

SOURCE:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/niger-delta-youths-ask-buhari-to-probe-nnpc-nddc/
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by INTROVERT(f): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
alright
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by hollowpot15684(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wat?
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by ladyF(f): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by truefact: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
The Suffercated lots are truly fuulish, thinking we don't know their tactics. They use a moniker as SS person and say one thing, they use another moniker as a SE and say another thing, then they finally use SW moniker and conclude it. You people are truly cowards....cowards always hide and do their evil, but brave people are daring and not afraid to say their mind.

the suffercated fuuls are on agenda. they are being paid and they work as a gang. They are always quick to comment when it involve Igbo, Biafra or SS. Their purpose is the disunity of SS and SE.

Also there is another twist to this. There are paid Northern, hausa fulanis who bent on making sure there will be no unity between SE and SW. This people know what they are doing. There is truly an agenda against Southern Nigeria.

As you can all see, any thread that is against the SW always die with few disjointed comments. Also any thread against the North, especially Fulanis, always die with few disjointed comments.

The minorities should know where the belong
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Buhari, come and probe my landlord undecided
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by sammyj: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good development. This are true Nigerians !! cool cool
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by Femolacaster(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
These are people that reason above Gej's loss, not like those brainwashed Lower-Niger-almajiris a.k.a wailing wailers!
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by truefact: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Femolacaster:
These are people that reason above Gej's loss, not like those brainwashed Lower-Niger-almajiris a.k.a wailing wailers!
This one of those I talk about in my above comment. ...the suffercated hypocrites
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by Femolacaster(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
truefact:

This one of those I talk about in my above comment. ...the suffercated hypocrites
You are not ok!
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by truefact: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Femolacaster:

You are not ok!
I know una tricks...suffercated hypocrite...you are the sick one....did you dram a biafran giant last night?
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by Femolacaster(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
truefact:

I know una tricks...suffercated hypocrite...you are the sick one....did you dram a biafran giant last night?
What is wrong with this almajiri self? Biko, stop looking for my attention, ighotago?
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by truefact: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Femolacaster:

What is wrong with this almajiri self? Biko, stop looking for my attention, ighotago?
Fuuls are always quick to call names....you are worst than almagiri... Myopic fuul
Re: Niger-delta Youths Ask Buhari To Probe NNPC, NDDC by Femolacaster(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
truefact:

Fuuls are always quick to call names....you are worst than almagiri... Myopic fuul
I wu onye ara? attention seeking "oloriburuku omo jatijati". Qoute me again, and sopanna strike you dead. eediot!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. / SUMMARY: List Of Looting Instances In The Last Administration; Under GEJ - APC / This Heartbreaking Story and photos will make you cry. Take a look... :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.