Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

In Search Of Partnership - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / In Search Of Partnership (2876 Views)

Technical Partnership For Your Start Up Ideas. / Promising Business Partnership Proposal For A Web Developer With Foresight / Web/mobile Apps Developer : Partnership Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hi,
I am a student of Electronic Engineering and I have quite a good amount of programming experience. I have had app development as a hobby for a while and have also done quite a lot of hardware programming on a research going on at my university

I would really love to start a Software/Engineering freelancing company after my graduation. I have certain ideas, however, I don't know a lot about the situation with such companies currently and what the outlook is for the near future.

My desire is to get in contact with someone who has great ideas and knows a lot, or knows someone who knows a lot about the Nigerian market. We could easily share ideas and build a start up from that point.

I will be really pleased if I can find someone!

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Partnership by Onyije1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
iiffaanneenn:
Hi,
I am a student of Electronic Engineering and I have quite a good amount of programming experience. I have had app development as a hobby for a while and have also done quite a lot of hardware programming on a research going on at my university

I would really love to start a Software/Engineering freelancing company after my graduation. I have certain ideas, however, I don't know a lot about the situation with such companies currently and what the outlook is for the near future.

My desire is to get in contact with someone who has great ideas and knows a lot, or knows someone who knows a lot about the Nigerian market. We could easily share ideas and build a start up from that point.

Pm me.I am also an Engr that ve just finished service with a knowlege of java progamming and database management.We can put heads together 2 achieve somfin big.
Re: In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Onyije1:

Pm me.I am also an Engr that ve just finished service with a knowlege of java progamming and database management.We can put heads together 2 achieve somfin big.

Great! Have you worked on some project in the past?

And do you have some knowledge of the current conditions in the software market in Nigeria?
Re: In Search Of Partnership by PrinceRondo: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2015
I also have great target, am a fresh graduate of computer engineering, I work on vb6,HTML, php, CSS and JavaScript
Re: In Search Of Partnership by icon02(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2015
You guys should release ur contacts lets discuss terms
Re: In Search Of Partnership by digitrend: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
iiffaanneenn:
Hi,

I feel your concern.there are many folks like you out there with great skills lacking avenues to locate the right forum for further development and
prospect to make to make it to the limelight.
However, i will suggest what is considered "PERSONAL BRANDING" in marketing....it works likes advertising your skills and persona.
but you have to show proofs of what you have done with references.

I also wrote an article on how to become a digital marketing expert here on nairaland i think you should check it out as well. great luck!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/2506594/how-successful-digital-marketing-expert
Re: In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
digitrend:

I feel your concern.there are many folks like you out there with great skills lacking avenues to locate the right forum for further development and
prospect to make to make it to the limelight.
However, i will suggest what is considered "PERSONAL BRANDING" in marketing....it works likes advertising your skills and persona.
but you have to show proofs of what you have done with references.

I also wrote an article on how to become a digital marketing expert here on nairaland i think you should check it out as well. great luck!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/2506594/how-successful-digital-marketing-expert

Hi Digitrend,

thanks for your response. It's actually true that there are no avenues or forums for development. It's actually not very easy to come into the limelight but my desire is to find motivated individuals who can show their initiative with great ideas and together, we can try to make a difference with our will power.
Re: In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
PrinceRondo:
I also have great target, am a fresh graduate of computer engineering, I work on vb6,HTML, php, CSS and JavaScript

That's great Rondo!

What kind of projects are you motivated to work on?

Do you have contacts in the software community in Nigeria?
Re: In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: In Search Of Partnership by digitrend: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
I do have a cool biz idea with a niche,i could share with you confidentially,already done feasibilities.But my question is are you in Lagos?also the issue of trust is even ,my greatest concern in this country.
iiffaanneenn:

Hi Digitrend,

thanks for your response. It's actually true that there are no avenues or forums for development. It's actually not very easy to come into the limelight but my desire is to find motivated individuals who can show their initiative with great ideas and together, we can try to make a difference with our will power.
Re: In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
digitrend:
I do have a cool biz idea with a niche,i could share with you confidentially,already done feasibilities.But my question is are you in Lagos?also the issue of trust is even ,my greatest concern in this country.

No I am not in Lagos. The issue of trust is actually universal, though, in Nigeria dishonesty is on steroids
Re: In Search Of Partnership by liveyourlife: 2:49am On Aug 07, 2015
iiffaanneenn:
Hi,

you sound interesting and maybe, serious. I have worked on/founded startups before that went on to get international press coverage. e.g http://techmoran.com/ceo-
weekends-18-year-old-nigerian-youth-launches-yolpe-com-to-disrupt-
africas-job-rectruitment-industry/

http://www.biztechafrica.com/article/young-entrepreneur-sets-sights-
recruitment-market/6613/

Am currently looking for a php partner to build something awesome. contact me on hienyimba @ GMAIL dot dazall.
Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2015
I'm a 17 year old programmer. I don't have much knowledge in the market aspect. But I'd like to join you.
I do PHP, JAVASCRIPT, HTML, CSS, JSP, JAVA(ANDROID AND DESKTOP), BATCH, C/C++. My website is at http://Sonictive.com
Re: In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
bowofolu:
I'm a 17 year old programmer. I don't have much knowledge in the market aspect. But I'd like to join you.
I do PHP, JAVASCRIPT, HTML, CSS, JSP, JAVA(ANDROID AND DESKTOP), BATCH, C/C++. My website is at http://Sonictive.com

Bowofolu I am really impressed I must say.

Do you use BBM? Or would a phone call be okay instead?
Re: In Search Of Partnership by sanod(m): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2015
digitrend:

@Digitrend:
Kindly send your details to info@gidilens.com
Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
iiffaanneenn:

Bowofolu I am really impressed I must say.

Do you use BBM? Or would a phone call be okay instead?

I'm not on BBM. A phone call will be cool. The same goes for an email.

+2348106908773
davidbowo@gmail.com
Re: In Search Of Partnership by MUSICPARO(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hello.

Admin needed @ www.musicparo.com

Any interested person should call 07053786331. What's app 08100021310

BBM:33018571

Follow @musicparo

Facebook: Rotimi Got Gold
Re: In Search Of Partnership by trendymart(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
hello Digitrend can you help provide tips on how i could boost my blog/website?
like how do i pull real traffic to my site?
Re: In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2015
bowofolu:

I'm not on BBM. A phone call will be cool. The same goes for an email.

+2348106908773
davidbowo@gmail.com

I sent a mail to you.
Re: In Search Of Partnership by lexicot: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
I am glad you posted this and I am very impressed with bowofulu profile considering his age.

I will love to be a part. I have ideas already but I'm trying to ground my java skills fully, on core java now. But I ask myself why the wait?

My idea cut across security, small enterprise and IT. Sorry for being vague here.

I know much of Artificial intelligence(I've 2 international publication on it) like neural network, fuzzy logic and a little of genetic algorithm. The problem with this field is that, it is not as flexible as a strong programming language like java, but the good news is both can be paired to achieve a goal.

Honestly, I don't want to code all my life away with nothing substantial to show for. With my business analysis skill, the SDLC phase should not really be a problem, agile, scrum or even waterfall methodology are readily available at our disposal.

This is my contact.. lexicot62@gmail.com. I will mail you; and bowofolu, I like your age.

Every team needs a "steve jobs".... in other words, a developer that is business driven.

I hope when we form the team, our profile can be fully known then. And please I need help with some of my conditional statement programming in java(I think I over think things) smiley ..

Please patience is a virtue here. Any great idea may take 1,2 or... years to be fulfilled, but with great team players, we should make it right.
Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
@lexicot
I like you.
A team would be nice. I hardly ever get to work with other programmers. One of the most common problems is the lack of brilliant ideas on the part of the average programmer. Brilliant ideas, skills and trust, can make us a great team.
Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
iiffaanneenn:

I sent a mail to you.

Seen it. Replied you.

Anyway, what's up with the German part?
Re: In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
lexicot:
I am glad you posted this and I am very impressed with bowofulu profile considering his age.

I will love to be a part. I have ideas already but I'm trying to ground my java skills fully, on core java now. But I ask myself why the wait?

My idea cut across security, small enterprise and IT. Sorry for being vague here.

I know much of Artificial intelligence(I've 2 international publication on it) like neural network, fuzzy logic and a little of genetic algorithm. The problem with this field is that, it is not as flexible as a strong programming language like java, but the good news is both can be paired to achieve a goal.

Honestly, I don't want to code all my life away with nothing substantial to show for. With my business analysis skill, the SDLC phase should not really be a problem, agile, scrum or even waterfall methodology are readily available at our disposal.

This is my contact.. lexicot62@gmail.com. I will mail you; and bowofolu, I like your age.

Every team needs a "steve jobs".... in other words, a developer that is business driven.

I hope when we form the team, our profile can be fully known then. And please I need help with some of my conditional statement programming in java(I think I over think things) smiley ..

Please patience is a virtue here. Any great idea may take 1,2 or... years to be fulfilled, but with great team players, we should make it right.

Great Lexicot!

From your writing I might guess you have a lot of academic work under your sleeves. Am I correct?

Also I like the part with the time frame.

Like the thread mentions, I am after a partnership as an end goal. Could you share your contact? I am already in contact with David
Re: In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
bowofolu:

Seen it. Replied you.

Anyway, what's up with the German part?

Just advert! Sorry about that! Its the price I pay for using the service
Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
iiffaanneenn:

Just advert! Sorry about that! Its the price I pay for using the service
That's fine. I forgive you. lol.
Re: In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
bowofolu:

That's fine. I forgive you.i lol.

LoL thanks
Re: In Search Of Partnership by lexicot: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
@iifaanneenn @bowofolu ....

Really glad of you guys reply. We are three now.. Ideally, a potentially successful group consist of these persons in a group

- Idealist
-Technicians (Programmers)
-Business Analyst/Project management

- Sponsors ( we should not worry about this now especially considering the programming/web development need little startup capital. And it will be needed when the project is approaching completion. )

I think it is time to leave the open air and go buy some drawing boards and paper, so the sketching can begin. I have sent mails and PM. We should follow up from there.

An ideal group of 5 persons would be great. I know you said partnership but trust me, this will do the trick.
Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
@iiffaanneenn
What type of hardware programming have you done? Microcontrollers, etc.

@lexicon
Partnership vs Group. They're different. But I think a group is some form of a partnership. Right?
Re: In Search Of Partnership by lexicot: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
bowofolu:
@iiffaanneenn

@lexicon
Partnership vs Group. They're different. But I think a group is some form of a partnership. Right?

2 man partnership works more for practicing firm(Law).. Engineering and IT do well with the 'team' tag. That's were the whole operation research idea comes to play.

Try sending me an email with @iifaanneenn email as well. I will likely communicate from that end..

I have a feeling............. smiley A good one
Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
lexicot:

2 man partnership works more for practicing firm(Law).. Engineering and IT do well with the 'team' tag. That's were the whole operation research idea comes to play.

Try sending me an email with @iifaanneenn email as well. I will likely communicate from that end..

I have a feeling............. smiley A good one
MR. Business. I just learnt a new convention. smiley
Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
@lexicot
Your email address?
Re: In Search Of Partnership by iiffaanneenn: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
bowofolu:
@iiffaanneenn

@lexicon

Yes microcontrollers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Topics + Materials + Writing Support From A - Z! / Skilled PHP Programmer/freelancer Needed (smslive247.com) Urgent!!!! / E-banking Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.