Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

In Search Of Partnership - Software/Programmer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / In Search Of Partnership (2864 Views)

Technical Partnership For Your Start Up Ideas. / Promising Business Partnership Proposal For A Web Developer With Foresight / Web/mobile Apps Developer : Partnership Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: In Search Of Partnership by lexicot: 12:32am On Aug 16, 2015
bowofolu:
lexicot62@gmail.com
Re: In Search Of Partnership by Phranex(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
although i may not have enough computer skills but i thin i kw hw to plunge into the market. i only know html5,css3 and javacript. dont ask me if am worked on any project. th answer is no. but i believe am the steve jobs factor .
Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Phranex:
although i may not have enough computer skills but i thin i kw hw to plunge into the market. i only know html5,css3 and javacript. dont ask me if am worked on any project. th answer is no. but i believe am the steve jobs factor .

Cool. Do you have experience in marketing?
Re: In Search Of Partnership by Kensharval(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with 000webhost.com and experience the best service you can get absolutely free. Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.com has a trusted free hosting members base of over 60,000 members and still counting! Offering professional quality hosting, support, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you'd love to be a part of! Register now and get it all free: *** 1500 MB of disk space *** 100 GB of data transfer *** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions *** cPanel control panel *** Website Builder *** Absolutely no advertising! Join us now: http:// www.000webhost.com/876430.html
Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kensharval:
If you wish to have a professional shared
hosting quality in a free hosting package, come
and host with 000webhost.com and
experience the best service you can get
absolutely free.
Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.com
has a trusted free hosting members base of
over 60,000 members and still counting!
Offering professional quality hosting, support,
uptime and reliability, we have a great
community of webmasters, you'd love to be a
part of!
Register now and get it all free:
*** 1500 MB of disk space
*** 100 GB of data transfer
*** PHP and MySQL support with no
restrictions
*** cPanel control panel
*** Website Builder
*** Absolutely no advertising!
Join us now: http://
www.000webhost.com/876430.html
My "broda", just google "000webhost scam" you'll see a lot of complaints about their affiliate program which I think you're currently using.
Re: In Search Of Partnership by priest1: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello guys, you all sound quite technical and brilliantly. I am an idea architect/venture designer. My interest in Real Estate, IT, Aviation, Investment, Innovation and bubbling with ideas that could be brought to light via IT. Recently, I have been thinking of collaborating with tech guys to bring some of my ideas to market. Can we discuss on the possibility of partnering or forming a team? My contact: Phone:08055061124, BBM PIN: 335B89D1, Whatsapp: 08055061124, E-Mail: info@pedaltechnologies.com
Re: In Search Of Partnership by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
This place looks awfully quiet. I guess y'all have gone off to work on "that big thing". Hoping it comes out soon.

Currently looking for a Mobile Application Developer within Ile-Ife to join I and my partner on a hands-on project. Pls send me a mail at solarjay2006@gmail.com if you wish to join the team.
Re: In Search Of Partnership by Nmeri17: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
bowofolu:
I'm a 17 year old programmer. I don't have much knowledge in the market aspect. But I'd like to join you.
I do PHP, JAVASCRIPT, HTML, CSS, JSP, JAVA(ANDROID AND DESKTOP), BATCH, C/C++. My website is at http://Sonictive.com
My frenn will you keep kwayet?? undecided look at your mouth: "nye nye nye nye nye nye" who asked you how old you are?? oh, why didn't you tell us your mother's maiden name too??

matttcccheeeew *long hiss
you're 17 now abi?? continue receding....tomorrow you will write Java and php as your common entrance subjects. aturu angry
Re: In Search Of Partnership by bowofolu(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Nmeri17:
My frenn will you keep kwayet?? undecided look at your mouth: "nye nye nye nye nye nye" who asked you how old you are?? oh, why didn't you tell us your mother's maiden name too??

matttcccheeeew *long hiss
you're 17 now abi?? continue receding....tomorrow you will write Java and php as your common entrance subjects. aturu angry

Buddy,
I don't have time for you. Get a job. Hehehe grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed / Courier And Cargo System Written In Php Script. - / Project Topics + Materials + Writing Support From A - Z!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.