Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

AFDB President Visit President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFDB President Visit President Muhammadu Buhari (648 Views)

PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today / Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFDB President Visit President Muhammadu Buhari by mandhi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari had received former Minister of Agriculture and a current president of the African Development Bank (AfDB), Akinwumi Adesina, and his team in the Aso Rock presidential villa today.

It would be recalled that President Buhari asked the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) to support Adesina for the position of the presidency of the AfDB in April 2015.

Re: AFDB President Visit President Muhammadu Buhari by chocolateme(f): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Still on the process of RECEIVING.
I thought that the President's cameraman is on honeymoon How come he still appears on celebrity/ politics section. They should allow this man to rest for one second without been on newsflash as we all know that too much of camera flash leads to convulsion, night blindness and if possible Parkinson's diseases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFDB President Visit President Muhammadu Buhari by Segbu1: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
r
Re: AFDB President Visit President Muhammadu Buhari by temitemi1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Akinwumi My man...
Re: AFDB President Visit President Muhammadu Buhari by winetapper: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
He wants to Tap change grin
Re: AFDB President Visit President Muhammadu Buhari by ammyluv2002(f): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Akinwumi is very humble just like his former boss GEJ kiss

1 Like

Re: AFDB President Visit President Muhammadu Buhari by harrysterol(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yeah on it
Re: AFDB President Visit President Muhammadu Buhari by mandhi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Bringing the needed development in the agricultural industries tru AFDB to nigeria
Re: AFDB President Visit President Muhammadu Buhari by RedCard1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
chocolateme:
Still on the process of RECEIVING.
I thought that the President's cameraman is on honeymoon How come he still appears on celebrity/ politics section. They should allow this man to rest for one second without been on newsflash as we all know that too much of camera flash leads to convulsion, night blindness and if possible Parkinson's diseases.
chill. The honeymoon will be on till 2019. I said till 2019. You hear me so?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader,abubakar Shekau Is Alive - Journalist Ahmed Salkida / [NEW POLICY] FG Is Cutting Down Trees In Abuja To Discourage Black Market Operat / Osinbajo Arrives Ethiopia To Attend A One-day South Sudan Mediation Summit..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.