Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? (1196 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by Redomi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave her some money to use as taxi for transport. He left for the office. The wife took a Taxi to the wedding reception,there she met a fine Girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the Girl asked the Woman how she was going home. She replied that her husband was too busy in the office to pick her up so she would use a taxi. The Girl responded; "My boyfriend brought me here and would be coming to pick me up. I just spoke to him on the phone and he's on his way. Why don't you join me in his car and we would drop you at your house"The woman agreed. A few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The Girl jumped into the front passengers seat of the car and asked the Woman to sit at the backseat, which she did confused and perturbed. Then the Girl introduced her new friend to her boyfriend. When the man turned around to greet the woman, he recognized her as his wife. Nothing much was said along the way. He dropped the wife at home first as planned and proceeded to drop the Girl at her house.........The question now is: If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns home? If you were the husband, what would you say to your wife when you return home.
Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by herboshedhe(f): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lemme ask iFA

Abegiii,check out my signature
Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by abimbawealth(f): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Looku looku things till he talks
Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by Chidoks(f): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wait o, the man dropped the wife and zoomed off with the babe??as is she's dumb? Even if she's dumb couldn't she have made signs abi dem cut her hand commot?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by Vikky014(f): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
i will simply wake up from my dream

1 Like

Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
The man must be really heartless to still go off with the gf. He shldnt dare come back home!
Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by HaneefahRN(f): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2016
Na wa o. No problem nau, he shld go and drop her but he shld prepare his will on his way back.

Na joke I dey o. I'll simply stop imagining things. But the man's conscience is dead sha
Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by Dyt(f): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Hehehehehehe
If that babe don't step outta the car that moment he sights me then I dunno

Actually depends on my mood sha
This is not boify oo
Husband
It haf finish
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Whatever that wife does when her husbands get home is btwn her and God but her action of not raising alarm at that moment in the car is very commendable. She understands to some extent what it means to be under authority.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by lovaleenny(f): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
What will you do? Shout and scream at the man?invite everyone into the home who will beg you?d man sef go beg...den you will do shakara for one month or more and probably say you will leave him and he should stop seeing the girl...den everyone one will beg you not to leave the home for anoda woman and dt men cheat all the time and you'll believe and move on with your life. If yua lucky he won't do it to your face if you aren't.
.well?

Truth is i will do nothing...coz no matter the tantrums,and d outbursts that will ensue it will not take back the disrespect,disloyalty,infidelity and the fact that he chose the sidechick over you...so I'll do nothing,say nothing,react to nothing,not gonna call anybody and I'll move on with my life before i let one misely man called "horseband" give me sleepless nights over his own transgressions. If my silence doesn't make him have a rethink then it'll be time to plan my exit.

Honestly life is too short to allow someone hold the key to your happiness and peace of mind abeg undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by Neverquit(f): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wow, I throw wey salute grin

Deadly + smart...awesome combo.

Reminds me of a childhood story about the hawk, chicken, and duck.

lovaleenny:
What will you do? Shout and scream at the man?invite everyone into the home who will beg you?d man sef go beg...den you will do shakara for one month or more and probably say you will leave him and he should stop seeing the girl...den everyone one will beg you not to leave the home for anoda woman and dt men cheat all the time and you'll believe and move on with your life. If yua lucky he won't do it to your face if you aren't.
.well?

Truth is i will do nothing...coz no matter the tantrums,and d outbursts that will ensue it will not take back the disrespect,disloyalty,infidelity and the fact that he chose the sidechick over you...so I'll do nothing,say nothing,react to nothing,not gonna call anybody and I'll move on with my life before i let one misely man called "horseband" give me sleepless nights over his own transgressions. If my silence doesn't make him have a rethink then it'll be time to plan my exit.

Honestly live is too short to allow someone hold the key to your happiness and peace of mind abeg undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by SurefireAsoOke: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
The matter get as he be..............
MODS FP
Want to read pples comments
Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by SAMBARRY: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Bullsh1t.com undecided

Next
Re: How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? by Kanwuliajeje: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2016
Na to siddon look dey laugh na! cheesy
Satan don cassssh 'GOD'! cheesy
I go keep the man quiet till he run MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD with suspense! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Involved Students (graphic Photos) / Difficulty In Finding A Husband(photo) / Can I Demolish Our Family House In The Village And Build New One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.