Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Racism:black Is The Father Of All Races - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racism:black Is The Father Of All Races (417 Views)

The Step Father Of The London Terrorist Is A Nigerian (pictured) / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION: Why Godfathers Should Not Play God The Father / Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism:black Is The Father Of All Races by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
There is always discrimination and abusive words against the negro race outside its world and most blacks get angry and feeling like " am gona kill this guy, if u hate your negro race the is no need for bleaching, I hear Russian scientists has gotten a substance from certain combination of chemicals just to wash away the negro skin in Caucasian skin, so my question is this," has scientist made any substance that can darken a Caucasian skin to a negro skin? Capital NO, and will never will in this earth, I guess the the white scientists are trying to put revolution into the hands.
Now think about how the black Indians (Creole) came about, black color with long curly wavy hairs, now they want to do the experiment with blacks so as to then make them whites with spongy hair....i guess, now wat if you use that chemical and you become white,then you die and God asks for the coat he gave you, wat will you give him or tell him? Father emm......emm.....emm, God love the blacks more than any other race,he made you crude and raw so that you can enjoy the continent he gave you, a continent without nation flooding, snow blockage and ice block obstruction, earthquake,volcano eruption,landslides , etc.
But they flee such place because of poverty and disease, still made miserable the same habitants, now terrorists,corruption,theft etc has made it a miserable place to be.
Africa is the heart of the earth and one day a black nation shall rise from it, for Godsake Africa is the world second largest continent in the world and her population is yet to determined, secession is rampant,which is supposed,because can't see why I Whiteman will bond and force me into an unholy marriage without dating,mind you that USA dated before becoming union, so is the so called great Britain, don't let white people take your black power because they know they can never be like you, now tell me the reason why experimental viruses is tested in a black population, why not north Africa,and they call it the name of your village,river,even your name, don't be surprised if zombie virus is spread in Africa,maybe they spread it in Zimbabwe and it will be called ZIM ZOM virus( just saying), now can somebody tell me the demon driving USA to test virus on human beings because they are black and dumb, when ever this so prophesied nation will come plz let it give black people brain,and if USA does any shit it should be questioned or waged war upon, which I prefer war so as to take shares of states, I said war because no union of nation can defeat the black world no matter the type of weapons they possess. Mind you black is gold, It's a swagger coat,its strong and crude, and the sun is its mentor.
Re: Racism:black Is The Father Of All Races by jaymejate: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
REP BLACK!!!
Re: Racism:black Is The Father Of All Races by coolzeal(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Charles Darwin is an a*sshole.
Re: Racism:black Is The Father Of All Races by prof17(m): 12:00am On Aug 06, 2015
I love my color
Re: Racism:black Is The Father Of All Races by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2015
BLACK AND PROUD cool

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Estate Residents Report Fayose To IG Over Eviction. / Why I Supported Dogara For Speaker — Gov. Aminu Tambuwal / Opinion: Economic Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.