Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Read, Learn And Laugh - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read, Learn And Laugh (490 Views)

7 Steps To Learn And Master Anything As Quickly As Possible / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) / Corper Sam's Funny Story...don't Laugh Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read, Learn And Laugh by hector: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
I dont know what it feels like when a girl gets h0rny but i know certainly to any length how it is when it involves the male gender. At least thats where i belong.It is one funny feeling that goes with a lot of characteristics. One minute u wanna be on your feet n walk around; the next minute, Ur head is filled up wit fantasies n then u cud feel itchy n u wanna touch, touch n touch.. and then it if it gets worse the boyhood thingy wakes up n starts roaming like an oversized mumu.lol. Bloody conji.. huh?? don't laugh, thats what it is..

Recently i stumbled on an article online on different types of food that promote the male sexual appetite-ONION is one of them. The next one is garlic and other varieties of spices-i was somewhat amazed not too surprise though. At least i know about afrodisiacs although i didn't really consider onions one of my favorite in the family of spices; i mean there is hardly any meal that doesnt include it in its recipe. Moreso its characteristic aroma that would linger in the air giving anyone that is using it that extra confidence that he or she too can fry as long as you have onions and oil. who cares about meat..lol. I don't cook often, but i wish i could but for the usual culinary laziness that goes with most guys n my tight schedule, i believe home-cooked food is the best anytime anyday. e nor dey give wahala..

Back to the horniness thing i was discussing. Well i do feel h0rny just like every other guy; Quite often i can't deny it n i'm not going to be apologetic, no courtesy; afteral who doesnt..? Howbeit that mad thing, yea i call it mad..coz of how lousy n heady it can be sometimes especially when no one is around--u know wat i mean, kikiki...

One evening i cooked me some pepper soup with rice. Sat on my bed n consumed it with joy, the hunger was serious.. Soon after i started watching TV and the"mad thing" came. i tried to snub it time n time again but all to no avail. Yea..i remembered almost immediately the article about the onions and the other spices. I had dumped it plenty in my pepper soup that evening. eww..and no bae around the corner i was in for it. That night i slept late under a thick blanket. Don't ask me what happened...i have finished learning my lesson with onions. Yet to discover another afrodisiac...i pray i do.

(1) (Reply)

Screenplay / Jesus Seun! / Kolonjiya: My Beating Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.