Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Give Someone A Surprise Christmas Phone Call Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Someone A Surprise Christmas Phone Call Today (853 Views)

9 Facts About Heaven That Will Surprise You - Randy Alcorn / Surprise Book Presentation On Pastor Adeboye In Pix With AgPresident, OBJ / Always Try To Pick Your Phone Call You Never Can Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Someone A Surprise Christmas Phone Call Today by abysirius(m): 5:25am On Dec 25, 2015
Christmas is all about Jesus. Some will say Christ is the reason for the season because today we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. I don't want to go into details on this thread explaining how His coming into this world translates to salvation for you and I. But one thing that his clear here is that he came and gave up His life for ours so that we can be saved. He had no sin yet he died for like a criminal..

'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends'. His love for us is astonishing and has no limit. So as christians, and in a bid to demonstrate the same love to others, think of someone u've probably kept at arms length and reach out to them in this Christmas Season. I mean someone you wouldn't really want to call ordinarily please. When you do that then you come here to register it. Please let's spread the love..

I'm opening the floor.. Call a friend, a relative, your colleague or neighbour etc.

Merry Xmas to you all!!!
Re: Give Someone A Surprise Christmas Phone Call Today by abysirius(m): 5:30am On Dec 25, 2015
Just called my kid sister. Things hasn't been very smooth between us. In fact, it's been almost a year since we spoke last. No exchange of calls or msgs. But all that was just laid to rest. She was very surprise and happy..

Sis mi, in case you also stumble on this, I celebrate you. Merry Xmas!

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Answer Me Pleaaaaaaase???? / How To Be A Successful Pastor In Nigeria / Finally! Anita Divorces Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.