Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,085 members, 7,832,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments (39181 Views)

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by securi: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
I wonder why people that want change and want all our looted resources probed and return now start advocating and giving someone clean bill.
I expect any right thinking Nigerian to stand and support investigation of any allegation of corruption against anyone to truly establish the true situation of thing.
I dnt care if Wike is implicatd or anybody, what am after is anyone that has fraudulently enriched himself with the resources meant for the masses should be probed and investigated if found guilty and that should include Fashola, Tinubu, Amaechi, Wike and that's what l expect everyone to stand for. They have raped us amd wasted our resources, even if they contributed to change in govt, it doesn't mean that our reaources stolen by them should not be investigated.
A thief is a thief and I cannot vouch for any of them, as far as am concern, they are all thieves except proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by mrtheo33: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
how do they source their datas?

ask google
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by henrysam(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jorussia:
These guys and rivers PDP are just wasting their time, Nothing will ever happen to amaechi.Amaechi will get at least chief of staff to the president. Amaechi will rather refund some stolen wealth/properties than go to jail.If pmb is looking for people who have not stolen before to appoint into his cabinet, then he will have to wait for another 8years because nobody who has held political office since 1999 that has not stolen before. wike should face governance in Rivers, and leave amaechi alone.
Same way nothing will happen to saraki
You know how to protect those one you like and witch hunt those ones that have the mind of their own.
What is good for the geese is also good for the gander
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by mrtheo33: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
LajaLaba:
Biafra people will be so happy but Amaechi why sad

i see foolishness as inheritance in your geneology.
Ausa goat like you.
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by mrtheo33: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Realisticman:
Do these people realise that the most senior SS/SS politician in APC right now is Ameachi?
1 If you bring him down, you may not have someone from that place that can talk to the president's heart about your matters.
2 if Buhari listen to you, then he will have offended most of us that voted for him.
Anyway, I don't believe all those hates peddled against Ameach( because he supported someone else) until a competent court finds him guilty.

You are wrong, he is nt d most senior politician in d ss nor close to dat.
Beside he is fighting 4 his own gains n nt d region. Believe it or yes, he has no strong influence on APC leadership or d government. He is only being used by the party to achieve there aim in d region particulary rivers wth lofty promises, which they hv always disappointed him. All we have in him is an uncontrollable Talkative with little or no sense.

1 Like

Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by ibietela2(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
staymore:

Again and again

demdem is an uncultured swine!

Seems you have time o
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by ibietela2(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Seawhy:
My take home is that Nigerians should allow the President to do his job.
Directing him from pillar to post cannot solve any issue, rather will aggravate the whole process.
GEJ was there for 5years + and never probed any body, but said stealing is not corruption.
President Buhari is just 2 months old and he has done a lot as far as corruption is concerned.
He said it that he belongs to nobody and he was for nobody, telling him to probe his sponsors first is irrelevant.
Nigerians voted for him, because we know he is capable, so let us allow him to work.

Can you please list what he has done in 2 months?

I hope Passingshot didn't pass his brain to you?
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by ibietela2(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:

Only applicable to Jonah-daft but for Amaechi, not in this dispensation at least.

Respect is Reciprocal SON.
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by ibietela2(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
mandax:
LMAO, What does Integrity Group expect President Buhari to do to Rotimi Amaechi who doubles as Buhari's page boy and Buhari's election sponsor?

Instead, Buhari media supporters in the SW are busy chasing Deziani Madueke and Okonjo Iwealla. About four days ago, Punch editorial incited Buhari to go after their enemies.

Nigeria a country pulled apart by ethnic-based centrifugal forces.

Thank you,

Hypocrisy won't allow Nigerians
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by ldpele(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Realisticman:

You didn't read where I said till a competent court finds him guilty.
your now realizing that the above was the only meanful sentence u made.
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by glory2glory: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Scan news, Rivers PDP news blog
Integrity group?? Address km 11 Eleme interchange?? Interesting.
Wike and Rivers PDP in desperate bid to stop Amaechi from being appointed by PMB by all means. What will be, will be. Why not send your findings to Efcc to invite him and investigate.
I am very sure this letter was not even sent to EFCC. Just a smear campaign on social media as usual. These people don't learn at all, all the media propaganda didn't stop PMB from being voted. No amount of smear campaign will stop Amaechi from being appointed, except there genuine evidences of him fraudulently enriching himself, not some baseless petitions by some faceless group on social media.
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by thundafire: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2015
yet some fools in NL will say its dy handiwork of TANIODS wen dis aboki cows re dangerous than dy robbers who rob banks 4 peanuts
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2015
ibietela2:

Respect is Reciprocal SON.

u sound lost. what is this for?
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by mbills: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2015
LajaLaba:
Biafra people will be so happy but Amaechi why sad

Which planet are you from?
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by fun4: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2015
repulse:
If Nigeria was a country were merit is regarded, there is no way Amaechi would have become Speaker not to mention Governor of Rivers State. I am one of those who will continue to blame the former governor of Rivers State for bringing Amaechi to the forays of Rivers politics. What we are seeing is the behaviour of a young man who was not able to manage the enormous wealth and power that he suddenly found at his disposal. Rivers State under Amaechi was heavily looted and mismanaged. This led to the financial collapse of the state. He owe Rivers people a duty to explain why those assets were hurriedly sold and monies diverted. We must forget politics and ask were and how did Amaechi get all the monies he used in sponsoring APC. What is his background outside politics. This petition as presented is detailed and the earlier President Buhari takes decisive action by allowing the EFCC do their job, the better it will be for his administration. Amaechi should be bold to come and clear his name as celebrating and hosting achievement parties are mere gimmicks to run away from the subject matter. Cunning men must not be allowed to pass as leaders if nation must move forward.

Okay
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by 989900: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jorussia:
These guys and rivers PDP are just wasting their time, Nothing will ever happen to amaechi.Amaechi will get at least chief of staff to the president. Amaechi will rather refund some stolen wealth/properties than go to jail.If pmb is looking for people who have not stolen before to appoint into his cabinet, then he will have to wait for another 8years because nobody who has held political office since 1999 that has not stolen before. wike should face governance in Rivers, and leave amaechi alone.

This is what I try to tell some half-witts but the truth is bitter.

They all can make mouth now about 'EFCC', 'Corruption', and yada yada yada, forgeting this same environment of accountability was enabled by Rotimi.

He was director of Buhari's campaign, 'General of common sense revolution' his party members call him (remember this is still politics, not some theocracy or utopia . . . but what do kids know).
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
bros856:
AT least there is no debt from any bank published on Rivers state government's name so you people that are sponsored by Wike will all fail. Some states like Akwa Ibom state that was the richest are owing some banks when you check the current publications of bank debtors, there was non for Rivers state so I wonder what you people want.

I don't know if I am the only one that read that 4 Power Plants belonging to Rivers State people were sold.... are you still asking what people want with Amechi? Na wa o!!!
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by fun4: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Eziachi:
The only point if back up with evidence, that has semblance of corruption in number three. How does breach of whatever trust amounts to corrupt? A breach of whose trust?

The Rivers people who else
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by fun4: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Eziachi:
The only point if back up with evidence, that has semblance of corruption in number three. How does breach of whatever trust amounts to corrupt? A breach of whose trust?

The Rivers people who else and I asked my LAWYER friend and he said "breach of trust" is also a serious matter before a court
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by espn(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Enahi:
I am watching what action Buahri will take because Amechie probably used part of the stolen funds to support Buhari. Nigerians will truly get to know if Buhari is a hypocrite or !not. I know Tinubu might be jittery somewhere, He wouldn't want his boy Amechie to end up in prison.
prove amaechi stole money. Which GEJ didn't steal as well..u r an hypocrite..
Re: The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments by omolami: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Why has Buhari not mentioned this hilarious corruption among those he has been singing about since, is it because it's CORRUPTION under APC? CORRUPTION IN CHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.