Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis (1586 Views)

Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari / Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved / 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by ELTON123(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Awka—TWO persons were beheaded at Eziagulu
Otu, near the embattled Orient Petroleum
Resources Ltd in Anambra East Local
Government Area yesterday by armed men
suspected to be from Ibaji in Kogi State, who
allegedly attacked the people in their farms.
Four others, who sustained injuries have been
admitted at a private hospital in Onitsha.
The attack came barely 24 hours after
members of Board of Directors of Orient
Petroleum informed Governor Willie Obiano of
Anambra State, during a visit, that the company
had acquired two new wells in Aguleri and
would increase its crude oil production to 3,000
barrels per day in September.
Vanguard gathered that the attackers, who
were armed to the teeth, took the farmers
unawares and as many of them ran into the
river, the attackers caught six of them, killing
two and injuring four.
As the news of the attack reached the people of
Aguleri in the upland, all those whose relations
went to farm became worried. Shortly after,
the victims were brought him.
At press time, it could not be ascertained if
some people in the area were still missing.
SOS
One of the distress messages sent to Vanguard
during the attack read: “Information reaching
our town indicates that Kogi people are
attacking Eziagulu Otu and Enugu Otu in several
groups and are about to overrun the area and
the oil field facilities there.”
Another message from the President General
of Aguleri read: “Eziagulu Otu is currently
under siege by our Kogi neighbours.
“I am informed that serious fighting is going on
and casualties have been recorded. We are at a
disadvantage under their superior fire power.
The situation is bad.”
Anambra State Commissioner of Police, Mr.
Hosea Karma, confirmed the incident, saying
his men and the Kogi State Police Command
had stepped in to stop further clash.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/2-beheaded-4-injured-in-renewed-anambrakogi-oil-wells-crisis/
lalasticlala
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by ELTON123(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2015
: Afam4eva, OAM4J,obinoscopy,ishilove,Freiburger, r231, please do the needful
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by boboLIL(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Unu emezina ka ndi hausa...... Nonsense
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by Eeser: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Chisus!
Op which level nah? How you go create thread come be first to comment again? Your land grabbing tactics no get part 2
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by wadetaw202: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELTON123:

I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her womanliness is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a rel dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me fuuuck her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, name my prostitute mama cause amAfam4eva, OAM4J,obinoscopy,ishilove,Freiburger, r231, please do the needful
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by bigfrancis21: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why should Kogi youths invade Anambra state to kill its people?

I thought that the Anambra-Kogi state issue had been resolved?

What is the latest update on the oil well and border issue?
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by ELTON123(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am

1 Like

Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by Omololu007(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=wadetaw202 post=38435481][/quote]this is one of the most funniest comment have read on nairaland grin
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by AustineE1: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
The mercenaries sponsored by the evil old order,those who are so scared of the next big thing in Igbo land,has vowed to keep the area constantly tensed,in other to stop Anambra state being given a full statues of an oil producing state.
Just as the news came in that two more oil wells has been discovered in Aguleri,the came shooting innocent people in their farm lands. The people of Kogi shld be careful about forces using them to forment trouble and as much as we have indigenous Igala in Anambra state,hence the Igala people of Kogi state seen as an ally to ndigbo,it may nt stop Anambarians from taking their own pound of flesh,when pushed to the wall. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Igala beheading Ibo. Anyway, they say Anambra belong to them, maybe they want their land back.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by PenSniper: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Where are IPOB youths that promised to burn down the "zoo"" ?

7 Likes

Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by Chimarto: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Flesh eater. Those Ibaji people dry eat human been
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
This crude oil come be curse to humanity o
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by Yeske2(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2015
I even thought it was a recent incident, una no serious

1 Like

Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Shey obiano banned them from doing deer okada riding business in anambra and they called him a tribalist? These people have no business in anambra whatsoever.

The last time anambrarians killed some of them, soldiers invaded those villages and arrested many people..no they're keeping silent on this? One nigeria my left Nyash
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by Bobbystanley(m): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2015
@Op why are U calling lalastica by this time of the night?
Wont U allow her service her husband?
Lalastica pls go and continue the bj and forget this niqqa.
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Ibos are cowards! After the first sign of blood they don tear comot for.the area. You will see them on streets tomorrow with placards. ....

"OBIANO SAVE US FROM IGALA".

"ATTENTION UN: IBOS ARE MASSACRED IN NIGERIA"

"GIVE US BIAFRA NOW"

"OHANAEZE ISSUES 24HRS ULTIMATUM TO IGALAS"

Bunch of cowards!!
grin grin
going against harmless farmers is a sign of strength...that's low even by yoruba standards.
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by zenith4biz(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2015
The IGALA'S

I command you my fellow tribesmen to tow the line of peace but the OYEL must fall to our land
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by Bobbystanley(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2015
BTW who are this gala people?
Anambra people should just give them La casera to dilute the gala and they would back off
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by WIZGUY69(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2015
time to take over anambra land my igalas brothers cool no time for sh.t remember ikwerres vs iboes? grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by WIZGUY69(m): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2015
zenith4biz:
The IGALA'S

I command you my fellow tribesmen to tow the line of peace but the OYEL must fall to our land

qareda? wink
my best friend back then in secondary school was an igala guy. grin
they hate iboes with passion.
very cunny people.

1 Like

Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by loomer: 12:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Make una continue to behead and unhead una selves, people wey dey chop the oil well money dey chop am

1 Like

Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by seunny4lif(m): 12:15am On Sep 28, 2015
angry grin
IBO OOOH LEAVE THE LAND FOR DEM grin
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by basilo101: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2015
WIZGUY69:
time to take over anambra land my igalas brothers cool
no time for sh.t
remember ikwerres vs iboes? grin
take anambra by cowardly hit and run, or u think anambra is Ilorin? The Jihardist after settling at Idah failed in their attempts to penetrate igboland from there, these rag tag kogi mud dwellers are nothing but cowardly faceless terrorists
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2015
WIZGUY69:

qareda? wink
my best friend back then in secondary school was an igala guy. grin
they hate iboes with passion.
very cunny people.
everybody hates igbos..that's the Jew blood in them, they're God's people and can never be destroyed instead there enemies would be destroyed..go to Kogi state and see abject poverty with villages still filled with naked people in the 21st century
Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 28, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Ibos are cowards! After the first sign of blood they don tear comot for.the area. You will see them on streets tomorrow with placards. ....

"OBIANO SAVE US FROM IGALA".

"ATTENTION UN: IBOS ARE MASSACRED IN NIGERIA"

"GIVE US BIAFRA NOW"

"OHANAEZE ISSUES 24HRS ULTIMATUM TO IGALAS"

Bunch of cowards!!
grin grin

and inscriptions like ALL NIGERIANS HATE IGBO,
UN WE WANT BIAFRA NOW, NNAMDI KANU COME TO OUR AID grin grin grin yeye people, Una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by emeritus856: 5:30am On Sep 28, 2015
Hehehehe Yeebhoes and noise making. Just like the big head ojuku of coursed memory. Shameless people

2 Likes

Re: 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis by ceaz4r(m): 5:32am On Sep 28, 2015
This is why they call us chest beaters. Imagine any idi0t can now poke his ugly fingers into our Eyes and walk away and we do nothing!!
Just imagine, Aguleri of all people!!

If a dog doesn't show it can bite, it will be called 'toothless'!

Nna nawa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

“my Phones Stopped Ringing After My Husband Lost Election In Ekiti State” / Kaduna State Crises, Muslim Students In U.S Starts Protest - Photo / REVEALED: How Gej's Aides Approached Us With $3m For Votes – CIO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.