Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life (5967 Views)

Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
I'm a frustrated, helpless, depressed, angry and completely hopeless soul hence I have resolved to terminate my worthless, pathetic existence, so as to put a stop to my sufferings.

Life hasn't been fair to me at all. It's as though I'm running through a tunnel, and there's no light. I..I can't take it any more. I hope this pleases our loving God who enjoys seeing people languishing in pains and despair.

I'm not here to seek empty sympathies or pity from anyone; I just want you guys to suggest swift painless ways one could adopt to transition to the realm beyond.

There's nothing anyone would say that would make me change my mind. My decision is resolute, unyielding. Fate has dealt me heavily. I didn't bargain for this. My dreams are shattered. My will is crushed. My heart is torn. My look towards life is bleak, gloomy and blurred by my pesistent sorrows... What more am I living for in a world that rejected me?

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
I feel your pain cry

I Just want to let you know that whatever you're going through is a phase and it will pass. Things don't last forever! Good things don't last forever and bad things don't last forever as well. Change is forever constant! You should learn to accept change and deal with it, it will only make you stronger and not weak.

During the change process or the phase, you have to put all your energy on things that makes you happy, things that are positive. This is how you survive and deal with the change smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by tolugar: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
Try sniper when no one is around for help. Just close your eyes and drink it all. It's painless and fast.

But from your last sentence,
You can live for your parents and your siblings and those that secretly loves you.

Take it as a challenge to prove your "loving god" wrong that you can make it with or without his love.

Cry, sleep and wake up

Then

Forge your own part

Else see ya in hell, things are worse there

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jesus..
ItsQuinn:
I feel your pain cry

Wetin happen?
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by slimthugchime(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
i have a poison undecided
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
And u think the only solution is to take ur life?

my dear everything in life has time and purpose,if i had killed myself wen i felt hopeless i wouldnt be typing this.stay strong,weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
I can't explain, you won't understand. Thanks for your concern though, I really appreciate it kiss
DDeliverer:

Wetin happen?
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I can't explain, you won't understand. Thanks for your concern though, I really appreciate it kiss

I won't understand? Ha. .try me!

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, jarus, honeric01, farano.
Push this to FP and save a soul before it gets too late.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
tolugar:
Try sniper when no one is around for help. Just close your eyes and drink it all. It's painless and fast.

But from your last sentence,
You can live for your parents and your siblings and those that secretly loves you.

Take it as a challenge to prove your "loving god" wrong that you can make it with or without his love.

Cry, sleep and wake up

Then

Forge your own part

Else see ya in hell, things are worse there

@emboldened: that's all I need. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
I'm a disappointment to the people I love and I can't help myself cry
DDeliverer:

I won't understand? Ha. .try me!
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm a disappointment to the people I love and I can't help myself cry

I see....
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Elkay3: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
From last 2 days before yesterday, I had to battle the tot of suicide. You know or can imagine when you spend 5 years building a foundation for your dream, and just when it seems or is actually so close, u could feel it, u could see the Golden thread, but your dreams collapsed like to house of card?
I didn't post it on Facebook or what's app group, in my silent moment I converse with myself. How many people would pay to come back to life? How many times have great people failed? What would I tell my father if I get to see him in afterlife, that I was a coward and weakling for leaving my mom broken at my suicide? Then I tot about one good friend, who had always believed I can make it.
I reason with myself, suicide is for cowards, and I'm not one. Giv yourself a break, breath, and b positive. Life has got to go on.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Elkay3: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I feel your pain cry

I Just want to let you know that whatever you're going through is a phase and it will pass. Things don't last forever! Good things don't last forever and bad things don't last forever as well. Change is forever constant! You should learn to accept change and deal with it, it will only make you stronger and not weak.

During the change process or the phase, you have to put all your energy on things that makes you happy, things that are positive. This is how you survive and deal with the change smiley

God shall bless you for this. Respect to you!

5 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I feel your pain cry

Your words bounced off me like a ball on a hard surface.

How long will I wait before fortune shines upon me? What have I not tried my hands at? And yet nothing seems to favour me. Perharps I'm cursed.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thank you! God bless you too kiss
Elkay3:

God shall bless you for this. Respect to you!
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Elkay3: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Smile Miss, whatever it is won't last an eternity. I've been in a spot.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Elkay3: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

How long will I wait before fortune shines upon me? What have I not tried my hands at? And yet nothing seems to favour me. Perharps I'm cursed.
Humble sir, I believe there's one thing you love doing, why not do it instead. Forget the suicide.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Maybe you don't need fortune

What you need is doing things you are good at and things that makes you happy.

You can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different result, you should focus on something else smiley
Alann:

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by def111(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
your problem no worse pass Job in the Bible,... go mountain of fire for pray, after 1 week you will see change in your life,.. I see a man with great potential in him. you need to find what you know in your heart that you can do.....

you know what your next call or text message have for you ?.. Yahoo boys say my last unread messages can change the game.....

keep the real faith

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it. I think I'm feeling better already smiley
Elkay3:

Smile Miss, whatever it is won't last an eternity. I've been in a spot.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by jmoore(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
You never serious na grin

Person wey wan commit suicide no need advice on the best suicide option.

Well, here is my sincere advice.

Eat rat in the morning

Eat lizard in the afternoon

Eat cockroach in the night

Repeat this daily routine for 1 month and you will die grin grin

But on a serious note, you can go to Sambisa. At least we will recognize you as our hero who died for something na.

5 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Elkay3:
From last 2 days before yesterday, I had to battle the tot of suicide. You know or can imagine when you spend 5 years building a foundation for your dream, and just when it seems or is actually so close, u could feel it, u could see the Golden thread, but your dreams collapsed like to house of card?
I didn't post it on Facebook or what's app group, in my silent moment I converse with myself. How many people would pay to come back to life? How many times have great people failed? What would I tell my father if I get to see him in afterlife, that I was a coward and weakling for leaving my mom broken at my suicide? Then I tot about one good friend, who had always believed I can make it.
I reason with myself, suicide is for cowards, and I'm not one. Giv yourself a break, breath, and b positive. Life has got to go on.

Please I don't want to go into details... If I narrate my story, you'd count yourself lucky. This burden is too heavy for one man to bear.

My time...Is in the next life.

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Elkay3:

Humble sir, I believe there's one thing you love doing, why not do it instead. Forget the suicide.

Suicide is better than being constantly mocked and laughed at. The only thing I want now is to lay my soul to rest.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Elkay3: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

Please I don't want to go into details... If I narrate my story, you'd count yourself lucky. This burden is too heavy for one man to bear.

My time...Is in the next life.
Brother, truth is, no one can stop you from committing suicide, only you can. Do you honestly think that's the best solution u can offer? Answer me.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Elkay3: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it. I think I'm feeling better already smiley
Yes u should, I just got myself back. Experience..
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Yes! Experience is the key

The more experience you have, the more stronger you become smiley
Elkay3:

Yes u should, I just got myself back. Experience..

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by jmoore(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

Sorry, but there is no iota of sense in this comment. And this was absolutely unnecessary. Vent thy folly somewhere else, sir.

Your opinion would be sought when needed, if at all. Thank you.

Lie down and take this!!!!!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
No wonder see your profile picture how wouldn't suicide hungry u grin

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Elkay3:

Brother, truth is, no one can stop you from committing suicide, only you can. Do you honestly think that's the best solution u can offer? Answer me.

I don't think it is, I'm sure it is. If there is anything more comforting than suicide, I can't see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men Beg Women For Sex? / Tuface Idibia's Touching Tribute To His Late Father / Are We Living In A World Of Indecency Or Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.