Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) (57894 Views)

What The Warning Symbols Flashing On Your Car's Dashboard Is Trying To Tell You / Parts In Regular Cars You Won't Find In Electric Car's Maintenance/Repair Lists / Lagos New Revenue Generation Drive. Read This So You Won't Be A Victim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!
Those guys were blessed with "Buhari brain" at birth, they thought it was a wonderful idea, this could only emanate from a Buharist.

Buharism: The art of thinking with one's a.s.s
As far as Buhari is your headache God will continue to grant u the grace of such wisdom while your personal problems continue to increase un-attended.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by fm7070: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2015
the fear of LASTMA is the beginning of foolishness
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Flairoqy(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
I know say na Aboki people be this. Na dem dey think like this.... gringrin

Nah wa o u no go even read b4 you comment? quit being an arse hole. reread it.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Always looking for reason to insult northerners when your father is not half intelligent than any of them. Did you not see in Lagos in the article?
Can you see? You just confirmed how stupid you are. You insulted my father for no reason. So there are no unintelligent Ab.okis like you in Lagos?
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by noblegrex: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2015
Keep pushing they'll get there.it will b funny to c any graduate among them.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by OkunrinMeta: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2015
post=36660714:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lJmIRHMt-QU/VcMQwamAolI/AAAAAAAGIxc/uc9BMW1gJp8/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Some people were spotted trying to push a Conoil fuel tanker this morning somewhere in Lagos today,it is not known what made the big man stopped moving but I guess you already know the result whether they succeeded in pushing it or not,I'd leave you to decide.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-285woFQICws/VcMQxIwTxGI/AAAAAAAGIxk/eIDs351jr6M/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://h2.bp..com/-IDVcJ4rzhJs/VcMQxkWUu4I/AAAAAAAGIxo/USFa1n_1yi4/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/you-wont-believe-what-these-people-are.html

Did they succeed

Were they suceessful? I mean did they suceed in moving the truck. The square manhole disapeared in one of the pictures. This suggests they might have been able to move it a little.
You were there, so tell us? Abi na you change the camera angle or photoshop something?
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2015
That s how they tried to jumpstart Sosoliso that year,and that one Dana air say na over heating.
9ja can tolerate anytin,those pushing are just passerby thinking of helping the driver @ deir own risk.
This is 9ja
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by bengoodcreature: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2015
There is no harm in trial, with time an egg wil walk
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Krasid(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2015
With a little faith, you can move a mountain.A tanker shouldn't be a problem.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Starships4u(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2015
I wish this is a fully loaded tanker on a hilly road, Na there una go know say "if you wan chop cake Na there u go know say oven de"
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Starships4u(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2015
Abbeyme:
Trying to do their best
soo pushig a loaded tanker is doing ones best?? Bro u drink pap this morning??
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by hasolalata: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!
Those guys were blessed with "Buhari brain" at birth, they thought it was a wonderful idea, this could only emanate from a Buharist.
They were shouting "Sai Buhari" whilst pushing the tanker.

Yh,I guess ur ryt abt that..but if it were d tanoids they would b just standing n hoping for d tanker to move...that's wat GEJ had done to naija..standing,looking n hoping naija for d best while naija is sinking..tipical of a drunkcard,dead brained man thinking..I a expect that from u as well
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by austine4real(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin grin here at alaka
]
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Manir9ja: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!

what that brain(Buhari's) achieved you shall never achieve in your whole life, what have u achieved so far? Bloody stinking f*ool raised by psycophants
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by PCCOLLYN: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Trucks unlike smaller vehicles (cars and buses) usually have starting problem that is unrelated with the battery; all it needs at such instance is just for the tyres to make a quarter of a complete rotation and you can bump start it.

I guess that is what the guys are trying to do.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by silverlinning(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2015
If among all of them nobody lift a voice against what they are about doing then whatever they wish to do will be OK ie, #onemindthings# MUMUS-CO
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!

Supported!!!
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2015
its funny how someone will be wise from birth and suddenly foolish when matured
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Daspirit: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Ur inability to reason well is giving u problem. How does this affect Buhari. U are an animal born of a beast.
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by drey076(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!

you are hating
buhari is enjoying presidential benefit
buhari even have tendency of ruling Nigeria for second term if he desired. unlike ur brainless father at otueke
hope u will not have stroke before 2019

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by creserve: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=36660807] grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!

Hope you'll not kill yourself at the long run because Buhari still have over 3 yrs to go! The earlier you come to terms with this, I think the better for you. It appears the election result is still haunting you!
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by ajealadick(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2015
tucky200:

Mr man that's cluelessness..they belong to the EBELE JONATHANS

It is you who know nothing about trucking that calls it FOOLISHNESS. You are the fool for not knowing that a truck gear system is no different from a manual car. If the brakes has not locked due to loss of air (pneumatic) then the truck will roll and certainly start. In fact it will start faster than most cars. The only bad side is that it may break the crankshaft if the driver does not use his clutch well.

Please comment on things you know.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by olumidazz: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2015
they were trying to shock it from rolling back whilst the other man rushed to put the wooden stumps under the tyres.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by hob(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2015
WTF.......dis peepz must be wishing for a quick death
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by olumidazz: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2015
They were trying to stop from rolling back whilst the other men hurried to put the wooden stumps under the tyres to shock the truck
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Trending(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Were they suceessful? I mean did they suceed in moving the truck. The square manhole disapeared in one of the pictures. This suggests they might have been able to move it a little.
You were there, so tell us? Abi na you change the camera angle or photoshop something?
its the camera angle I think
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by TheDauraMallam: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!

WOW.

How do you sleep at night with so much hate and madness pent up in your psyche?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by joecooper(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2015

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by LORDDICE(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
I know say na Aboki people be this. Na dem dey think like this.... gringrin

beg God to give u a brain
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2015
LORDDICE:

beg God to give u a brain
E dey pain you!!! grin
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Today, I am proud to be a Nigerian. The "I can do it" spirit.

From the pics, I can tell they succeeded in pushing the truck backward. Compare the two pictures, you will find that the "shop" sign in front of the Honda, moved slightly backward. From S to H
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2015
is all abt change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation / What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines / 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.