Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam (13499 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Army Sends Back Pardoned Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by 2dillu2(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Guinean President, Alpha Conde, said on Wednesday that the country was ready to help in the regional fight against Islamist militants, Boko Haram.
"We are ready to provide any assistance asked of us... in the fight against Boko Haram," Conde told a press conference in Niger's capital, Niamey, at the end of a two-day visit.
"It will depend on what our brothers (in Nigeria and neighbouring countries) ask. That's for them to tell us what they want from us," he added, hailing the determination of President Muhammadu Buhari to fight against the insurgents.

Last week, the Nigerian commander of a new multinational force set up to fight Boko Haram Islamists pledged to bring an end to their six-year insurgency 'very soon.'
The force will contain troops from Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger and Chad, with Benin also committed to help.
The 8,700-strong force has its headquarters in the Chadian capital, N'Djamena.

Conde stressed that "whatever the will of Niger or Chad, there must first be a strong involvement of Nigeria."

Source http://tribuneonlineng.com/guinea-offers-join-nigeria-benin-niger-cameroon-fight-boko-haram

Lalasticlala Ishilove Vanquay
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by SLiMBOiFREND(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
this is actually a good development but the problem is 'how'? The how I mean here is how are there going to help when the BH sect. is being sponsored by some so called politicians, at least that's what they told us! GoodLuck sha! I pray the BH menace ends soonest!

By the way, I just made FTC for the first time on NL, uhm, it feels good sha, INTROVERT sisi me, I saw u viewing the topic after I commented! Sowie you missed this one!

www.ksuamebo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Bonapart(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Every body making mouth

Help comes from God

5 Likes

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by CR77(f): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2015
grin see Guinea Oo. There we go again.

10 Likes

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by debo07(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Thats a good one.we need all the help we can get to clear out those insurgents.I just can't wait for those bastards to become history so that our people in that region can sleep and live safely and chibok girls rescued.Countries now volunteering to help us cause they knw we now have a REAL president and not a DRUNKARD.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Bsc(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Well I think is a good thing... All Africans needs to join hands... Nigeria is facing this now, who knows the African country that could be next .. Better we fight it ourselve than depend on western force like US... Because anything US touches turns into lybia or Iraq ask Putin of Russia.

4 Likes

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Mogidi: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Even Guinea fowl wants to help now, we don suffer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
See first degree ridicule..... Guinea is now a hero. Soon Eritrea go offer help too. Giant of Africa my foot!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by frankyfresh(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
See as all of una the struggle for FTC dem dey pay una chai..........I join sha una too fast o

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by idongesit88: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
See small guinea o

1 Like

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by kayo80(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Okay. But what still amazes me is the fact that some pple still believe Buhari is the one sponsoring Boko Haram. That is just...

1 Like

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by ayomutu(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Of all countries
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by NotNairalandi(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
May God bless Guinea fowl president as they wish to help Nigeria fight Boko boys.Amen!

Tomorrow news now go be;Boko haram bomb a bridge that link Nigeria and Guinea grin
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by efilefun(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
lol
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by sKeetz(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Where Guinea dey
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Why wait till now?
What took them so long?
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Any help from anywhere is appreciated all hands must be on deck to eliminate the menace called Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Emekamex(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Nigeria disgracing Africa since 1860.
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by adjoviomole(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Yes pls keep the help coming.bokoharam must come to an end,africans must unite. To hell with america n obama n his gay rights.....
Nigeria our fatherland......hausa igbo yoruba we are one...............2geda we will overcome

This is a land so rich in culture
This is a land hosting all nations
This is a land so rich.......where milk and honey flows
this is land with rain and sunshine
this is a land where football reigns
This is a land so rich.......where milk and honey flows
though our tribes maybe different
but in football, we are oneeee
we are joined together in peace and unity
we are bound strong together
we are one
chorus(english)
welcome to africa
welcome to nigeria '99
welcome to the land where milk and honey flows

igbo..I batago n'obodo oma, ebe mmiri oma diii
I batago n'obodo oma, ebe ihunanyi dii.

yoruba...........e kaabo sorile wura,e kaabo sorile olora, e maa gbadun ara yin. Adun ni yo gbeyin o X2

hausa.......
barka ku dazuwa ku samumai abinchi
ka samai abu garigajiya
muna muku barka dazuwa kuhuta lafia

9 Likes

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by SeverusSnape(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
sKeetz:
Where Guinea dey
E dey West Germany.

2 Likes

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
WATS GUNIEA? A FOWL NAME?

1 Like

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by CR77(f): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
cheesy ask google
sKeetz:
Where Guinea dey
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Opinedecandid(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Thanx to them
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by purplekayc(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Its really embarrassing that tge Nigerian military cant eradicate this cancer embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by ChappyChase: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Wada F***! What do they have to help us? Well, when giant fall inside hole, even small pikin go rush come to help ham out, so when guinea start boasting of helping Nigeria, make we no deny....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud / Enugu Collapsed Bridge: Work Commences, As Gov Mbah, Umahi Inspect Site / Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.