Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 (43295 Views)

Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by sonofspada(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Awesome.. better than the chambers we even have now undecided
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by ezeagu(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Slavery.
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by eunisam: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is better than the present mosque we have now.

I like living upstairs men...........
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by owie05(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Transformation is wat we call change. wen will she visitin again, cos i want 2 see her.
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by garokabir: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hausa the well known community in the entire world,number one in nigeria even during and after the cononialism

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by itu404(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
What a record for keeps. undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by akpumping7720(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
See as the Northerners full house!!! Those guys are just everywhere like sand!
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by ManTiger(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
The speed wey people dey take rush to comment eeh. If na like ds people dey rush heaven, e go better o.
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by Daniel058(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
kingspam75:
VERY HOT:- Enjoy New MTN Unlimited Data (Confirmed working) Must See:@Naijapl a y.n e t

Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmm aboki's always on the front row...

Dont blame me,weed makes you see beyond the naked eye tongue
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by GodMode: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
alaoeri:
Not bad as at then, just that it is dominated by northerners same as the present day NASS, with the political arrangement of this country whether southerners like it or not, the northerners will be dominating the political atmosphere thy kingdom come.

The day the igbos throw away their Biafran dream and merge with central, SW and SS... Then you will know the north won't dominate sh:it..
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by FOLLEY20(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
In fact, the environment is very cool and orderly.
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
When Things were still bondly standing
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is when the bias and useless British handed over this country to the North as they know they are not intelligent enough and will be use to continue slaving Nigeria
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Unfortunately this house is in ruins in Victoria Island. We lack maintenance culture. That of Western Region in Ibadan is being used by the Oyo State House of Assembly.
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
GodMode:

The day the igbos throw away their Biafran dream and merge with central, SW and SS... Then you will know the north won't dominate sh:it..

Rubbish.... when the North is still dominating you in some of your SW states.... You want Igbos to come and rescue you from the hand of you slave masters * Tufiakwa*...SS/ND and SE will leave Nigeria so that the Fulanis will continue conquering South west Region
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
kingarizona1:
No wonder they call themselves "Born To Rule" coz All I see is Many Mohamed and few Obi gathers in a house
because it was easy for Britain to colonized them and used them to fight the southerners esp the Biafra land where the Britain couldn't penetrate.
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by mu2sa2: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
ladyF:
Times have truly changed.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
Take note: Self-adulation can be addictive.
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by GodMode: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
kaycid77:

Rubbish.... when the North is still dominating you in some of your SW states.... You want Igbos to come and rescue you from the hand of you slave masters * Tufiakwa*...SS/ND and SE will leave Nigeria so that the Fulanis will continue conquering South west Region

If you read history you'll know SE and northerners have been fighting for decades... You think SE will go and the north will sit and watch the SE take away their only means of easy money..
SW will grow without SE, ND and SS because it was Cocoa that sustained Nigeria before oil was discoveredgringrin
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vanquay:
I can see a lot of Turbans. As usual A***I and their Born to Rule Mentality. Nothing New undecided

Na only turban you go see.
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Am I missing something shocked shocked undecided
BuddhaPalm:

Na only turban you go see.
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by Tetero9(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
God bless my father in his grave, he was there as honourable member of the house in 1956
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by ussy09(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
men wit dignity
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by blackjack21(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
notice the turbans on most of their heads? embarassed lipsrsealed.. .

Just an observation tho. smiley

well, they fought for what they are claiming.
smiley wink cheesy cheesy grin grin angry sad shocked cool tongue tongue embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided kiss kiss cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by blackjack21(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
kaycid77:

because it was easy for Britain to colonized them and used them to fight the southerners esp the Biafra land where the Britain couldn't penetrate.

couldn't penetrate what? lipsrsealed who taught you history? MUMu kawai.
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by elisha90(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
this was when the British were laying foundation of our present plight. I curse the colonial masters

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
should we go back to this stage when the whites actually were in charge...because i still think independence was a curse to us... grin grin grin...
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by chrisnnanna(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
She visited Nigeria or Northern Nigeria because all I can see here are northerners only. what happens to the rest of Nigeria
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by bakynes(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
blackjack21:

couldn't penetrate what? lipsrsealed who taught you history? MUMu kawai.
He is right Bro, they couldn't penetrate that's why they negotiated with them to be in charge of the affairs when they leave. The British came in through lagos and first came in contact with the Yorubas and didn't face any resistance, later conquered the eastern part.
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by buchilino(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?

HONESTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH U?
Re: Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 by iameugene(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
i sight the yorubas too at the left those with the crown and caps... In those days only the chieftain people are qualified to seat in the house tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.