Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (76574 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Were you the one that supplied the equipment and ammunitions used to recover the 22 LGAs previously lost to Bokoharam?

What do you understand by the expression "NEVER AGAIN"?

Those equipment and ammunitions plus soldiers welfare were responsible for boosting our soldiers moral and confidence which paid off by serial successful combats.
"Never Again" because the election were some weeks ahead?

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
joseph1832:
LMFAO!!. Wow! This is the height of falsehood. Imagine! After seeing the second picture I burst out laughing.

I mean does Dasuki believe Nigerians to be as clueless and senseless and his former boss? Even an eight year old will know this is a blatant lie!.

Gosh! The depth of low this people will stoop to knows no bounds. Later you'll start hearing barcanista and his canine unit accuse the APC of always spreading propaganda and lies. I wonder what they will call this?.

This is truly hilarious.

You are a classic nonentity to question Dasuki's presentations

It is only the present Military top Brass that are in position to disprove or affirm the purchase of these hardware.

They fought Bokoharam in six weeks and recovered 22 LGAs previously captured by Bokoharam while the confidence of our soldiers was at all time high

You are just an APC sycophant blinded by absolute antagonism on anything GEJ regime represented hence your sense of intellectual reasoning and judgment are near zero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by MizMyColi(f): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Obiagelli:
is this all we spent billions of dollars on?

I have refrained from commenting on this till I see an official rebuttal, but let me speak anyway.

I'm aware of a tweet where some Ukranian firm agreed that they sold weapons to Nigeria in 2014....
I am not doubting that weapons were sold/imported.

Now my question goes thus...

Is Dasuki saying that he does not have archived images of the original weapons?
These internet photos do not cut it for me.

If only this people will stop acting all complicit and say it as is.
imo, Dasuki has damning evidence against this administration; and this admin has damning evidence against Dasuki.
I'm not falling for these shenanigans anymore biko.

Zicoraads, what do you think?
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
When my guys, Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott are making use of sophisticated weapons, Nigerian soldiers are making use of vestiges of Second World War. Dasuki must be probed.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
I saw that mrap with my eyes last month in borno Infact that mrap save my life from miles planted by Boko haram alon sambisa road.
midolian:
Note: Dasuki only released "pictures"..No one is yet to physically see or touch these "sophisticated weapons".. undecided

He is yet to tell Nigerians the purpose for keeping those incriminating items found at his place(seven high caliber rifles *high assault weapons*, several magazines and military related gears, 12 new vehicles, out of which five were bullet-proof without evidence of ownership)

Also note the emboldened and colored part. It sends a message. Thanks angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by joseph1832(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can see the good works of GEJ even under US embargo. GEJ decimated BH and was on the verge of sending their leaders back to Daura
Clearly this moniker must be hallucinating!. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by MizMyColi(f): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

It is only the present Military top Brass that are in position to disprove or affirm the purchase of these hardware.

They fought Bokoharam in six weeks and recovered 22 LGAs previously captured by Bokoharam while the confidence of our soldiers was at all time high

You are just an APC sycophant blinded by absolute antagonism on anything GEJ regime represented hence your sense of intellectual reasoning and judgment are near zero.

But Sir, these pictures seem like an insult on our collective intelligence.
Does Dasuki not have images of the real deal?

P.S - No Wankerr should quote me to say anything about objectivity or not.
As far as I'm concerned, Top brass leadership of APC and Dasuki are complicit!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Who do we believe,is it this rtd military cry baby(Dasuki) or the previous rtd service chiefs,who claim our military lacks weapons and morale or our military troops who nearly caused a mutiny in their barracks due to lack of military hardware. Any which way,I b'liv mr Dasuki is a liar and a baby.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
OAMMB:

Badeh was giving account of what he inherited as CDS from Ola Ibrahim

Read this and educate yourself before trying to venture where your mentality can't comprehend

Babangida Regime Disarmed Nigeria Military After Okah Coup To Safeguard Regime - Sen. SALEH

ABUJA – AS the Boko Haram insurgents continue to have upper hand in the North East, the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh has revealed that for the country to win the war against terrorism, there was the need for diplomatic lobbying for foreign assistance in areas of equipment.

But the Senator representing Kaduna Central, Senator Mohammed Saleh said it was impossible for the military to win the terrorism war with the present obsolete equipment and the alleged fraud in Ministry of Defence and the Military Service.

Meanwhile, Senator Saleh has said that after the Gideon Okar coup of 1990 during the regime of General Ibrahim Babangida, the military was systematically and comprehensively disarmed which now makes it impossible for the army to effectively confront any external aggression.Soldier

Speaking at the National Assembly Joint Committee on Defence Thursday, the Chief of Defence Staff said that since the declaration of state of emergency in the three North East states of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe, the Armed Forces had been engaged in a sustained operations against the terrorists.

According to Air Marshal Badeh, “In the last one month, troops have sustained on-going offensive operations both in and outside seven division areas of operation to shape the theatre, establish fighting positions and limiting Boko Haram freedom of movement within the area of operation.

“Significantly, troupes are currently carrying out unlimited offensive operations aimed at denying Boko haram freedom of action and from achieving its aim to isolate and control areas around Maiduguri.

“Additionally, the involvement of the international community which led to the establishment of the joint planning committee on the 12 of May, 2014, the initial mandate of the joint coordination and planning committee which is championed by America and Britain was the fusion of intelligence for the rescue of abducted Chibok girls.

“But this gradually is being extended to other aspects of the operations. I want to state here that the military is highly engaged in operations in view of achieving favourable outcomes.

“Moreover, the continued attacks by the terrorists justify the imposition and extension of state of emergency because there is no alternative. Let me just say that Nigerians need not lose hope in the military but continue to support her in a bid to defeat the terrorists.

“Secondly, all other elements of national power should contribute more in support of military operations. Right now, the element of national power we are using is the military. Other elements of national power are not being engaged sufficiently.

“There is also the need for diplomatic lobbying for our foreign partners to provide more assistance in areas of equipment and whatever they can give us.”

Security situation is deteriorating—Sen. Saleh

But a member of the Senate Joint National Assembly Committee on Defence and an All Progressives Congress Senator from Kaduna Central, Senator Ahmed Saleh appeared to have dashed the hope of the military winning the war against terrorism even as he said that the situation was getting worse on daily basis.

[b]Senators Saleh, a retired army general said, “What I am going to say is based on my experience as an insider. Our duty here as senators of the federal republic transcends the extension of state of emergency. Our duty of oversight should ensure that high standards must be maintained in addition to acquiring all necessary equipment required to maintain a strong force.

“When the Chief of Defense Staff was appointed in January this year, the service chiefs made a categorical statement that within three months they will crush Boko haram. But unfortunately, what we are seeing is a complete deterioration of the situation, so it is incumbent on us to find out why that deterioration. We have heard about our soldiers’ mutiny, it is also our responsibility to find out why that is happening.

“For us to understand why that is happening, we need to go back to the Babangida (Gen. Ibrahim Babangida) era. After the 1990 Okar coup, the Federal Government of Nigeria systematically and comprehensively disarmed the military.

“All the tanks, all the artillery guns were disarmed and locked up. All the aircraft were parked in Ilorin and other places, flying stopped, training stopped to ensure regime security not national security.

“All the good officers of the Nigerian army were hounded out of the military. And there was over concentration of power at the centre which was the army headquarters. Prior to that, General Officers Commanding used to have training and maneuver grants.

“They had the power and responsibility to train their troops and battalions and to ensure an efficient logistics and service support system. All that stopped. Everything was from Army headquarters, everything was from Air Force headquarters, everything was from Naval headquarters.

“The attendant result was decay. Training was no longer going on at the battalion level, soldiers lost their skills and since then, no additional military equipment was purchased for the Nigerian Army. Even things as little as machine guns were in short supply, ammunition was in short supply.

“An individual soldier’s professional skill was to be a matchman, to shoot and hit his target but can he do that if he has no ammunition? We have a duty to rebuild this army, to rebuild this armed forces, and unless we understand these basic facts, we are not going anywhere.

“Also, after some time the fighting doctrine of the Nigerian Army was changed. We were essentially British brought up. That means we knew how much materials we had, the tasks before us and so on. But along the line during the Obasanjo (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) regime, General Obasanjo brought Americans here and our doctrine approach was change to warfare.

“I make bold to tell you that up till today nobody understands that. I know it is a strategic concept of warfare but in Nigeria we are applying it to the operational and tactical level. It has created a lot of confusion within our army.

“Apart from that, our involvement in foreign operations and the kind of training we give to our soldiers for operations was a kind of defensive posture. You don’t kill until you are killed, you don’t attack until you are attacked.

“That also helped to change the orientation of some of our soldiers. Then again, I must mention here fraud within the ministry of defense, fraud within the military service systems themselves has contributed a lot to diminishing our fighting capability.

“Further to that again, we have the issue of our combat service support. Because of fraudulent activities, we monetized everything. Out supply services, our medical services are completely inefficient and are unable to support the fighting in the North East now. Right now I stand to question how our soldiers are being fed.”
[/b]
Speaking earlier, Chairman Senate Committee on Defence, Senator George Thompson Sekibo said that the essence of the meeting was to know why the issue of insurgence persists in the country and the conflicting reports on the fight against Boko Haram in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.

Senator Sekibo said, “Nigerians are worried over the security station. Rather than abate its worsening. The spokesperson of the military and the press are contradicting each other. We want to find out the true situation of the attacks.

“You will observe that the joint committee of the National Assembly on Defence met here with the Chief of Defence staff and other security chiefs from 10am to 3pm to get situation reports on insurgency problem in the three affected north eastern states as part of follow up to the approval of state of emergency in the affected state in May this year.

“We have heard several stories from the media on alleged upper hand of the insurgents against the military and the military telling us here that such stories were speculative, making it difficult for us to know which of the stories to believe.

“The military In fact debunked stories of major cities being taken over by the insurgents in the three states , though admitted that the insurgents had one of the towns as stronghold which according to them would be taken over from them in a matter of time from now.

“We have also been informed by them that presidency is doing more for them in terms of procurement of new war ammunition and improve in welfare packages and other things being done to boost the morale of those at the war front.

“But the committee has resolved to reach out to Mr President for direct interaction on the national problem with a view to knowing what and what are being done to fight the war to its logical conclusion which will definitely afford us the opportunity to put in our own pieces of advice.

“We also resolved to submit all our findings at this meeting today to the respective chambers on resumption about 12 days to come”.

Senator Sekibo said the Joint Committee wanted to know, “Who has captured where. We are worried about the contradictions. We want to know, is the military still equipped or not, what is the state of our equipment, are you having difficulties accessing funds, if there are funds to buy the equipment the moral of the soldiers will raise.

“State of emergency is in the third stage and things are worse. Do we evacuate people there and go for full scale war, were the funds released to you? We should know the problem. We at National Assembly will not rest on our oars. Some of our people at the National Assembly can’t go back to our states,” he stated

www.freedomafric.com/politics/babangida-regime-disarmed-nigeria-military-after-okah-coup-safeguard-regime-sen-saleh-t1609.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by hansad: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Weapons to kill Nigerians to keep one Nigeria for the benefit of a tiny minority.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by rusher14: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

The former NSA disclosed “we utilised some of these equipment to recover more than 22 local governments under Boko Haram terrorists and ensured that Shekau did not disrupt the 2015 election as he had threatened. Not only did we ensure that the elections were peaceful, Shekau has never spoken to threaten anyone again since then.”

Even pictures of WW2 armory, ammunition and ordnance can be found aplenty. Yet, when it comes to Nigerian arms we get Pictures from Russian catalogues.

Make we dey fear God o!
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by jelal007(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can see the good works of GEJ even under US embargo. GEJ decimated BH and was on the verge of sending their leaders back to Daura
Ur name sounds just as stupid as u are.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by joseph1832(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

And you're stupefy massa damnata to believe any of this hogwash!.

You're here shouting and ranting about the embolden, shouldn't you have asked why 'they' waited until all this while before combating BH during election time?.

You are just a GEJ m0r0nic fan who have no semblance of common sense to even ask questions that even a mad man will ask. You're such a f00l. I can't help but pity you and the likes of you!.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Jesusloveyou: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
CyberWolf:
Why not ask Buratai to show the the weapons? Or maybe ask Dasuki where you can see the pictures angry
Google is ur friend, u will see plenty picture
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

But Sir, these pictures seem like an insult on our collective intelligence.
Does Dasuki not have images of the real deal?

Dasuki knows his presentation can't go unchallenged by the present propaganda based APC Government hence he will be stupid to play the game for publicity stunt.

We saw the results of the six weeks combat and we now expect the new CDS to disprove Dasuki's presentations and not one nonentity with zero military and supervisory experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by egift(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Only this for trillions spent in more than 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Icecomrade: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
midolian:
Note: Dasuki only released "pictures"..No one is yet to physically see or touch these "sophisticated weapons".. undecided

He is yet to tell Nigerians the purpose for keeping those incriminating items found at his place(seven high caliber rifles *high assault weapons*, several magazines and military related gears, 12 new vehicles, out of which five were bullet-proof without evidence of ownership)

Also note the emboldened and colored part. It sends a message. Thanks angry angry

Too many stupid people on Nairaland. I didn't know u were one of them too.

Has the military come out to deny that they do not have these weapons?

What do you think inproved the audacity of the military against insurgency in the 3weeks onslaught?

Hatred that blinds reasoning will only cut short your life span

Mumu
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by joseph1832(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm seriously waiting for barcanista to create a counter thread on this topic!. I want to marvel at the way he will twist and contort facts from the air to justify Dasuki's position.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
“All these were acquired in the last one year after years of frustration by Western powers who denied us of the equipment and sabotage our efforts to acquire same from other sources which are reasons for some delay in delivery.” - Dasuki

Same people Buhari is running to cap in hand. SMH for the dullard of Daura.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Jesusloveyou: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Were you the one that supplied the equipment and ammunitions used to recover the 22 LGAs previously lost to Bokoharam?

What do you understand by the expression "NEVER AGAIN"?

Those equipment and ammunitions plus soldiers welfare were responsible for boosting our soldiers moral and confidence which paid off by serial successful combats.
hmm, if d equipment is in dis country, why is he ask to account for d 3b dollars of d equipment,
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by MizMyColi(f): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Dasuki knows his presentation can't go unchallenged by the present propaganda based APC Government hence he will be stupid to play the game for publicity stunt.

We saw the results of the six weeks combat and we now expect the new CDS to disprove Dasuki's presentations and not one nonentity with zero military and supervisory experience.

Oh Okay.
I thought in that line too.
Which was why I wrote to Oby earlier that I was waiting for a rebuttal.

But seriously, did Badeh say weapons were last purchased in 2006?
How? And some folks believe that crap?
What kind of Hogwash(y) propaganda is that?

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by simplynola(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
midolian:

They've all been blown up by boko haram. So bought, delivered and blown up

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

I have refrained from commenting on this till I see an official rebuttal, but let me speak anyway.

I'm aware of a tweet where some Ukranian firm agreed that they sold weapons to Nigeria in 2014....

imo, Dasuki has damning evidence against this administration; and this admin has damning evidence against Dasuki.

Trust me, we have not seen the last of this
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by MizMyColi(f): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

Trust me, we have not seen the last of this

I am sooo emulating Onigbinde's siddon look approach on this matter.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by zicoraads: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

I have also refrained from commenting much on Dasuki's case. Because as I have been singing all along, a few weapons and cars do not cut it for me.

Like it or not, we have some individuals in this country who are the 'untouchables'. Dasuki claimed sometime back that invading his house and allowing 'the real' culprits to walk around around free was bad.

If this government insists on pursuing this man, then we would be opening up a can of worms that will not be good for this country. Every country has what is termed 'Top Secret'. And people like Dasuki have had access to those files. Dasuki is IBB's boy, and that man will protect his own. If Dasuki goes down, IBB too is not safe. OBJ is not safe. Abdulsalami is not safe.

Sometime back I watched an interview that was conducted by the former DG of NTA, Tony Iredia. He asked the then Min. of Defence a question...and the answer was: Tony, you and I know that there are some things in this country people are better off not knowing. Because knowing them would spell the end of this country as we know it.

This administration should either collect any money, that is assuming he stole any, and let sleeping dogs lie. Because pursuing Dasuki...well, let's just hope it ends well for this country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by midolian(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Icecomrade:

Too many stupid people on Nairaland. I didn't know u were one of them too.

Has the military come out to deny that they do not have these weapons?

What do you think inproved the audacity of the military against insurgency in the 3weeks onslaught?

Hatred that blinds reasoning will only cut short your life span

Mumu
For you to have believed Dasuki on this means you don't have what it takes to be called a sane person. You are a dick cap

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Okwudiri87: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
God bless president gej and dasuki. Yorubas will eat their words in their own mount. Their mount odor
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
joseph1832:
And you're stupefy massa damnata to believe any of this hogwash!.

You're here shouting and ranting about the embolden, shouldn't you have asked why 'they' waited until all this while before combating BH during election time?.

You are just a GEJ m0r0nic fan who have no semblance of common sense to even ask questions that even a mad man will ask. You're such a f00l. I can't help but pity you and the likes of you!.

You are lost to worthless sense of importance and knowledge in a profession you know nothing about.

Get lost as we wait for rebuttals from top military brass and APC spokespersons.

The subject under discussion is not why they (military) waited rather the presentations by Dasuki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by joseph1832(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You saw the result, yes a clear result everyone saw, and if you have a brain in that casing you call a skull, you should have asked why he GEJ waited all this while before fighting and taming Boko Haram.l?.

A man who says the truth have nothing to fear, facts don't lie, and hard facts to hide. And seeing as we all know, is believing, Dasuki should produce his evidence, not show us pictures that only inconsequential purus idiota like yourself will swallow hook, line and sinker.

Of don't you believe there are capable military men out there who have the onus and experience to verify his claim?.

The more you type, the more you should that even a chimpanzee has more sense than you!. Yeye person!!!.

IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are lost to worthless sense of importance and knowledge in a profession you know nothing about.

Get lost as we wait for rebuttals from top military brass and APC spokespersons.

The subject under discussion is not why they (military) waited rather the presentations by Dasuki
Mind you my simple minded friend, I do know a little about military hardware and weaponry, at least I know more than you.

I was raised in Nigerian Air Force Base, my dad was a gunner, during NAF Day, I had access to see military weaponry, I've even been inside an Alpha Jet and a C-130. Tell me, which one of these have you even seen or touch in real life?.

You're just empty!!!.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by buchilino(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
midolian:

if u want 2 c n touch it, then join d military
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by bigiyaro(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
i don't tink u r geetin dis issue right mr dasuki, d issue is;
1. U did not buy d quantity of weapons u were surpos to buy.
2. U over inflated d price of d few ones u bot.
3. U did not use all d monies to buy weapons, u chopped some.
4. Buyin weapon for d armed forces is non of ur biz ( blame GEJ n his yeye servis chiefs)
5. Dis ur pictures does not prove anytin until, our gallant boys acknowledges dat dey recieved n deployed all dis weapons in d pix.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.