Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

#thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) (44603 Views)

Glo Network Is Finally Back (Photos) / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus With Massive 5,020 Mah Battery Is Finally Out / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Teedeechian(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
originalblood:

can someone please answer this?
but they should bear in mind that it cant be more than 2500mah.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
funkdr:
Am happy you know that, people think they're contesting.
yea, that what everyone think
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
engineroom007:

I was also there live. I have been trying to post pictures but Nairaland keeps deleting them.
What happened na?

Saw this picture in todays Guardian Newspaper.
na so, they are resticting it
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
originalblood:

these are the CEOs of Jumia, Infinix and MTNNigeria and Vice President of Google global. Great MEN.( Inspiration )
that really good man
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
donhils:

So how come Infinix produces better phones where as Tecno doesn't? Infinix updates their phones, Tecno whose eye.
But then Tecno, Infinix and Itel use the same carlcare service. Does it now mean that itel is also a part of their company?
they are different brand.... i own A ltd, B ltd and C ltd doesnt means A,B and C ltd does the same thing... they are set for different goals... as for me, i believe that Tecno is a brand for the general nigerians, most expecially the working class, Itel is for non working class with low income, and Infinix is for students.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
drizzypat:

leave the joker,he doesnt know what hes saying

just like saying zopo umi and thl are the same company cus dey share same specs and UI
abi ooo
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
blackiridis:
Booked
hmmm
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
this topic is growing qweek
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kamaye:
Again! The phone is out of stock this morning. I said it this phone could break another record for sales.
if you need, whatsapp me 08084097270
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bluenwobs:
The fone is back in stock..u guys that wanna order 4 it shld hurry up and place ur orders urselfs b4 it gets outta stock again.. Just d black and Gold color available now
ncei
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bluenwobs:
The fone is back in stock..u guys that wanna order 4 it shld hurry up and place ur orders urselfs b4 it gets outta stock again.. Just d black and Gold color available now
nice
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bluenwobs:
Unboxing the hot 2... http://mobilityarena.com/
unboxing-and-hands-on-with-the-infinix-hot-2/
its cool... i love ur blog.... will be visiting everyday

1 Like

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Elxandre:

I'm a fan of Mr mo, but his reviews are sometimes mediocre.
We didn't even get to see the earphones etc.
hmmmm
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
engineroom007:

True, there i no reason to keep buying every phone, just buy one that suits your need. Thats the essence of them releasing many phones so you have a choice to choose from.

I think phone orientation should be made a compulsory course in Universities in Nigeria.
nice idea
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Teedeechian:

but they should bear in mind that it cant be more than 2500mah.
tmmmmmmmmm
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sulaicsafas:
they are different brand.... i own A ltd, B ltd and C ltd doesnt means A,B and C ltd does the same thing... they are set for different goals... as for me, i believe that Tecno is a brand for the general nigerians, most expecially the working class, Itel is for non working class with low income, and Infinix is for students.

LOOL. you're a smart guy.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Babanhajiya:
The only thing I dislike about this phone is Jumia, their shipping fee is too much! Imagine a phone of 19,500 is transformed to 22,050. If it was konga be rest assured to get it exactly the original price with free shipping and pay on delivery anywhere you are in Nigeria.
that high... i think they should do something about it
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Teedeechian:

what the ba3 capacity of the camon c8?

3000mAh poor for a 25k phone?
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by donhils: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sulaicsafas:
Buttress your points. How's Infinix for students?
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
N22,050? Ahan! I thought it was N19,500? LOOOOL. The true price just dey show. Toooohhh!
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by donhils: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chikote:
N22,050? Ahan! I thought it was N19,500? LOOOOL. The true price just dey show. Toooohhh!
Shipping price included. If you're in Lagos it would be 19k5
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
donhils:

Shipping price included. If you're in Lagos it would be 19k5

Aha! Better... I don fear. LOL
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by wemimo42: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sulaicsafas:
lolss.. nice evaluation. im not a student but den i use infinix grin grin wat do u have to say abt dat.. wat i blv is infinix makes fone for all calibre of people dependng on ur income n specs.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by wemimo42: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
donhils:

Buttress your points. How's Infinix for students?

abi ooo.. help me ask him.. tongue tongue
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Teedeechian(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chikote:

3000mAh poor for a 25k phone?
not bad (hope it was not interpolated) but apart from battery and camera the hot 2 trample camon c8
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Chikote(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Teedeechian:

not bad (hope it was not interpolated) but apart from battery and camera the hot 2 trample camon c8

Trample? In what aspect? Apart from the later 'possibility' in OS upgrade, both still have same OS. So, where's the trampling if Camera and Battery already killed your hot 2?

1 Like

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by IanKirkby(m): 4:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Sulaicsafas:

You funny die. Anyway, what you said is not true.

Infinix hot 2 available for sale; white and black colour. For #19,500........ Get in touch on 08060184972, 08156119804......Oriyomi is the name....... A dedicated Jumia sales consultant
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by originalblood: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Sulaicsafas:

kindly explain this further. Infinix for Students bawo?
You should see some of the people who use this phone. Abi u be student niii?
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by originalblood: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) / HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price / I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.