Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

#thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) (1330 Views)

Glo Network Is Finally Back (Photos) / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus With Massive 5,020 Mah Battery Is Finally Out / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) by engineroom007: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Still on #TheHottestOne, the rear Camera is 8MP with LED flash and the Front Camera is 2MP and also equipped with Face beauty feature to deliver perfect Selfies and Images.

Judging by images I have seen taken with Infinix Hot, this camera will be much better with sharper, crisper and more detailed images. Probably something like what you will get with the Hot Note or better because of the Brand New Operating system that will power #TheHottestOne.

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) by guydangerous(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2015
let's see the front screen
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) by infinixhotnote: 2:56am On Aug 11, 2015
I think it is the most beautiful
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) by gonaij: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2015
This it really cool!
engineroom007:

Still on #TheHottestOne, the rear Camera is 8MP with LED flash and the Front Camera is 2MP and also equipped with Face beauty feature to deliver perfect Selfies and Images.

Judging by images I have seen taken with Infinix Hot, this camera will be much better with sharper, crisper and more detailed images. Probably something like what you will get with the Hot Note or better because of the Brand New Operating system that will power #TheHottestOne.

I will like to see it as well
guydangerous:
let's see the front screen
Yea! It is
infinixhotnote:
I think it is the most beautiful
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) by henry007(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2015
this should be in the 15k range
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) by Promking: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Where are the hardware buttons positioned....
Is it on both sides? Or
All on one side and which, left/right?
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) by guydangerous(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
henry007:
this should be in the 15k range
15k ke,when the previous one was 16k
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) by samnificent(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Love de design.. Looking like innjoo 1 and infinix zero.. Hope e no go pass 18.5K grin grin

1 Like

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) by therealesttin(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
For more Infinix Insider Info check link below in picture.
The forum is really helpful and also you can get the Beta Version of Lollipop stock rom for Infinix device there. Dont snooze ooooo.....

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) by henry007(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2015
guydangerous:
15k ke,when the previous one was 16k
that's why i added range. so around that

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? / 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March / Airtel Is At Again With Low Data Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.