Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

#‎letgodarise2015: Highlight Of Day 6 With Pastor Samuel O. Osaghae - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #‎letgodarise2015: Highlight Of Day 6 With Pastor Samuel O. Osaghae (1863 Views)

Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / To Break Forth, Learn To Praise With Expectation – Osaghae / Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#‎letgodarise2015: Highlight Of Day 6 With Pastor Samuel O. Osaghae by gossippmecom(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
#‎LetGodArise2015‬ PRAYER POINT: (Proclaim it to Yourself) Lord, i take back everything that was stolen from me. This is the 8th month, the month of new beginning. My job, family, baby, promise, etc must be returned now in the name of JESUS.

More photos: http://www.gosippme.com/2015/08/letgodarise2015-highlight-of-day-6-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Understand This Subject / Does Tramadol Invalidate Fast During Ramadan ? / Atheists Who Converted From Christian Families.....share Your Expirience Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.