Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Time For Niger Deltans To Support Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Niger Deltans To Support Buhari (386 Views)

Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria / Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport / Irritating For Niger Deltans To Lay Claim To The Oil In Their Community - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time For Niger Deltans To Support Buhari by olawalepopoola: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
I wasn't surprise by the directive of the President yesterday asking that the cleaning of Ogoniland. One would have expected that since less than 20% of eligible voters from the region failed to vote for him, he would have humanly speaking want to take revenge! However, the surprise of all is that he asked the committee that would ensure compliance to UNEP directive on Ogoniland to be set up to make sure the content of the report is carried out. Even we Yorubas that supported and still support is yet to have a taste of his government. Therefore I want to appeal to all Niger Deltans to shun tribalism and sectionalism and support President Muhammodu Buhari. LET US KNOW THAT HE HAS DONE WHAT YOUR KINSMAN (GEJ) CANNOT DO FOR YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Wants Weapons Created In Nigeria / Ndigbo - I. C. C. I. M. T. A. / How To Use Twitter' Emegr!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.