Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Russia Develops Chemical Process That Removes Black Skin From Black People!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Develops Chemical Process That Removes Black Skin From Black People!!! (1351 Views)

Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Develops Chemical Process That Removes Black Skin From Black People!!! by tonychristopher: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is bleachers paradise,but I think I am, proud of my melanin color , how can white act like this? why black man?

Russian researchers have developed a chemical process to « whiten » quickly a person’s skin.
With a mixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50grams per liter of water.
Then the skin peels off naturally. This is in fact the upper skin layer responsible for the color that can be removed.

The laboratory at the origin of the discovery has already announced 254 people have been treated by this method. The Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.
According to Russian authorities, is an high value for thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises.
A strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights.
Vladimir Putin’s country use all the means at its disposal, even science, to guide his company towards a vision considered ideal.

The laboratory at the origin of the discovery has already announced 254 people have been treated by this method. The Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.
According to Russian authorities, is an high value for thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises.
A strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/08/new-chemical-that-peels-a-black-mans-skin-turning-him-white-in-6-hrs-discovered/

1 Share

Re: Russia Develops Chemical Process That Removes Black Skin From Black People!!! by todayguest(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
I see! Will it equally sharpen my broad nose?
Re: Russia Develops Chemical Process That Removes Black Skin From Black People!!! by RichDad1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm Black and Proud. cool

1 Like

Re: Russia Develops Chemical Process That Removes Black Skin From Black People!!! by Gamechanger: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Unbelievable!
Re: Russia Develops Chemical Process That Removes Black Skin From Black People!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
The make it look like as if havn a black skin is a curse....

Some blacks hav fogotten dat the black skin is resistant to sunburns....

1 Like

Re: Russia Develops Chemical Process That Removes Black Skin From Black People!!! by jessejagga(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
itz not any cream, lol it sunburn that made his skin peel .....Stupid post!

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Udom Emmanuel Receives Ufot Ekong In Uyo / IGBO IN AMERICA HOLD PROTEST AGAINST SHARIA & FOR DEMOCRATIC SELF-DETERMINATION. / Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.