Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now (2344 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by trapQ: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
I will drop a link tomorrow because finding the video will be streinous now. If after then you don't believe then you're on your own
krattoss:
a link will do the job.

Infact even a picture will have me subscribe to ur beleive forever
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by trapQ: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Did you know enebeli enebuwa?? He was a veteran actor that was paralised and in a she'll chair many years ago. The whole Nigeria knew about it. He went to the SCOAN (prophet tb Joshua's church) and after being for, he became healed- until he died about 3 years ago.

Before you say it was staged, may I remind you that the whole country knew he was an actor, and also knew when he got paralised before coming to SCOAN after visiting multiple hospitals.
Jozzy4:

Dont mind those ones , the fact is that most these so - called miracles are staged ; and the actors are well trained too .

Apostle peter raise a fellow christian thabita from the dead ; am wondering why they cant make this popularly called gospel musician named " Ayefele" stand up once again , if indeed they are truly sent ! . Dark world

Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by Anapuao(f): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
FixedRoots:
Hi. What were the exact words G.O used about his passing on?
He said "I will go to church on Sunday, preach, come back home, eat pounded yam and then go. No pain, no sorrow, no sickness" Hmmm
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by FixedRoots: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2015
Anapuao:
He said "I will go to church on Sunday, preach, come back home, eat pounded yam and then go. No pain, no sorrow, no sickness" Hmmm
Wow! That's deep. Thanks.
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by Anapuao(f): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2015
FixedRoots:
Wow! That's deep. Thanks.

Very deep. What a privilege. You know I wish God will give us the opportunity to see how ours will be.
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by Trottle: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nigerians *sighs* easily decieved.vthat was how t.b joshua sent bottles of holy water to liberia to cure ebola without being physcally present. himself they fear grin. I dare any pastor to pick a random 'limbless' beggar on the street and restore his limbs then I would believe your so-called miracle. until then? grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by Krystalzkris(f): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
misreal:
I have seen limblessness being restored...
lolz... Where and how.. Which pastor did dat?
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by HitlerGaddafi: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Trottle:
Nigerians *sighs* easily decieved.vthat was how t.b joshua sent bottles of holy water to liberia to cure ebola without being physcally present. himself they fear grin. I dare any pastor to pick a random 'limbless' beggar on the street and restore his limbs then I would believe your so-called miracle. until then? grin grin
Bros, some of these miracles can be questioned at times. I withnessed the one of RCCG on friday. They looked arranged. The pastor said " I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE EXPECTING ME TO GO INTO PREACHING TONIGHT BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WERE BROUGHT TO ME WITH SOME CASES. THEY WILL BE BROUGHT FORWARD TO THE ALTER FOR PRAYERS". Sorry to say but if these miracles weren't arranged, he would have simply said "IF YOU ARE ANYWHERE IN THE CONGREGRATION AND ARE LAME OR BLIND, KINDLY COME FORWARD FOR YOUR HEALING". If all of them who gave their life to christ happened to be healed these way, then I will accept that adeboye is real. Not that I don't believe in christ but we have just too many fake pastors these days using the name of God for making money and to do business. I heard from a source that in RCCG if you have your bsc or hnd or ond or edu cert, you will be given the position of an area pastor or parish pastor straight if you send your cv to the church. Just before the convention too, pastor adeboye retired some pastors and gabe them some amount of money. This is so wrong because I believe the spreading of the gospel has no limit or age barrier. Me sef go open my own church very soon. E be like sey na the business wey dey reign be that o bros..God will expose them soon and until then...........
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by kolajamesjnr(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
misreal:
I have seen limblessness being restored...
Ha! U should be ashame of urself
Dis lie too much now shocked
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
FixedRoots:
Hi. What were the exact words G.O used about his passing on?
he said "i'll go 2church service after that he'll take his meal(pounded yam) den lay on his bed 4rest" wc will be his final rest.
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
To all doz who are ranting n blabbing. I pray d devil will nt cont. 2darken ur eyes/hears 2know we are serving ‪#TheAllSufficientGod. I struggled 2 take d pix while d mammoth crowd were rushing trying 2tk a glimpse of d woman. U can see d cruches if u tk a look @ a pix carefully. Mind u, d church do thorough invesgiations on most of deze miracles b4 u can be given d oppt 2testify b4 d congregation bearing in mind dat sm bad belles (blackmailers) has bin trying 2rubbish God's name & His ministry 2avoid any setup. Was it d woman who do not av a womb n asked God 2give her mummy G.O's womb since she's no longer nid of it after a while she carried her set of twins? Esp. d event of Friday nite made marvel n nearly cry seeing several ppl on wheel chair walking even a smallboy of abt 3yrs old etc ‪#‎ TheAllSufficientGod
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by judeodion(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Trottle:

You seat there and Dare a man of God... No body is convincing you. Nobody is afraid of you. Nobody is begging you to believe any miracle. Please don't believe. Carry your unbelief away. Is it even your business. People are thinking God for HIS great works these ones are here trying to do the impossible
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by judeodion(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

Bros, some of these miracles can be questioned at times. I withnessed the one of RCCG on friday. They looked arranged. The pastor said " I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE EXPECTING ME TO GO INTO PREACHING TONIGHT BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WERE BROUGHT TO ME WITH SOME CASES. THEY WILL BE BROUGHT FORWARD TO THE ALTER FOR PRAYERS". Sorry to say but if these miracles weren't arranged, he would have simply said "IF YOU ARE ANYWHERE IN THE CONGREGRATION AND ARE LAME OR BLIND, KINDLY COME FORWARD FOR YOUR HEALING". If all of them who gave their life to christ happened to be healed these way, then I will accept that adeboye is real. Not that I don't believe in christ but we have just too many fake pastors these days using the name of God for making money and to do business. I heard from a source that in RCCG if you have your bsc or hnd or ond or edu cert, you will be given the position of an area pastor or parish pastor straight if you send your cv to the church. Just before the convention too, pastor adeboye retired some pastors and gabe them some amount of money. This is so wrong because I believe the spreading of the gospel has no limit or age barrier. Me sef go open my own church very soon. E be like sey na the business wey dey reign be that o bros..God will expose them soon and until then...........

Why are people sooo ooo ooo ooo unreasonable? You don't know and you don't ask. You're not a member! Who told you all these lies. Oya send your cv and get a job... He said... Pastor straight... Because na only you go school, abi? Did Pastor Adeboye say all the Lamb and all those that were carried in to be brought forward? Yes. Yet you say you witnessed it. Maybe you even went there(but with wrong mindset). After going to God with wrong mindset for years, you will end up saying there is no God and become an atheist.

My recommendation : When you accept Jesus, use your whole heart. 2) immediately after that meet a genuine Servant of God to pray the baptism of the Holy Ghost into you. From there you can know fake from real. Until then,...... Remain quiet. It's not by force to believe

1 Like

Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by HitlerGaddafi: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
judeodion:

Why are people sooo ooo ooo ooo unreasonable? You don't know and you don't ask. You're not a member! Who told you all these lies. Oya send your cv and get a job... He said... Pastor straight... Because na only you go school, abi? Did Pastor Adeboye say all the Lamb and all those that were carried in to be brought forward? Yes. Yet you say you witnessed it. Maybe you even went there(but with wrong mindset). After going to God with wrong mindset for years, you will end up saying there is no God and become an atheist.

My recommendation : When you accept Jesus, use your whole heart. 2) immediately after that meet a genuine Servant of God to pray the baptism of the Holy Ghost into you. From there you can know fake from real. Until then,...... Remain quiet. It's not by force to believe
No wonder they say religious people are not always successful. They sit down there hoping for a miracle job from God without hustling for anything. My brother, the reason why people believe in God is because it answers many complicated questions like where did we come from? Where do we go to after we die? What happens when we die? How did life start on earth? All these complicated and difficult questions forces us to belive an imaginary supreme being up there is responsible for all these. Not that i'm an unbeliever brother but I put a limit to my belief and taste for religion.
God bless you.
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by dayodare49o: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
BRIGHTTAZ:
Halleruyah!!!
lies full of trick
Re: A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now by judeodion(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

No wonder they say religious people are not always successful. They sit down there hoping for a miracle job from God without hustling for anything. My brother, the reason why people believe in God is because it answers many complicated questions like where did we come from? Where do we go to after we die? What happens when we die? How did life start on earth? All these complicated and difficult questions forces us to belive an imaginary supreme being up there is responsible for all these. Not that i'm an unbeliever brother but I put a limit to my belief and taste for religion.
God bless you.

Please who told you Christians are not successful? We don't seat down doing nothing. Who go to work, earn living, we own companies and employ people. Open your heart and believe God fully, not putting a limit to your belief in God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Was Cain's Wife? Was Cain's Wife His Sister?" / D / Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.